MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Besides, the MFC is not becoming the MOFC Mika's Official Fan Club is it??

MFC's better :original:

And again, that's great I'm so happy :arf2::cheers:

:woot_jump::toot:

PS : I hope nothing's gonna change I'm just getting used to the forum and I love it the way it is

hahaha then we would be called the mofcers!!!! that sounds so weird!:blink: is this front page news if not it soooo should be GREAT JOB EVERYONE WE ARE OFFICIAL

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the kind comments :blush-anim-cl:

One thing Im seeing in depth analysis about the possible changes to the MFC .. do we have to pay for membership? , how long will this membership be for etc etc .. this really is far too much anaysis .. in my opinion

The changes are for the benefit of the MFC ... I know of them and they will be what is expected and more :thumb_yello:

Please wait until Deano posts and then worry and analyse .. cause when he does you will find there will be no need

Apart from the loosing hearing from the celebrations

:naughty:

One thing Im seeing in depth analysis about the possible changes to the MFC .. do we have to pay for membership? , how long will this membership be for etc etc .. this really is far too much anaysis .. in my opinion

The changes are for the benefit of the MFC ... I know of them and they will be what is expected and more :thumb_yello:

Please wait until Deano posts and then worry and analyse .. cause when he does you will find there will be no need

thanks freddie...you are always encouraging us to be confident and hopeful! :thumb_yello:

i'm sure great things will come of it....all the love we give to mika will come back in return....:wub2:

i mean

kisses and hugs from him to any of us would be the goal! :roftl: :roftl:

Love your sig!:wub2:

*getting ready to open another bottle*

*two bottles*

*three bottles*

*where the hell are the aspirins?!*

*need to remember to buy tic tacs for Freddie *

The changes are for the benefit of the MFC ... I know of them and they will be what is expected and more

Ohhh !:roftl:

I can't wait ! Think it's all so so exciting !!!:yay::roll1: :roll1: :yay:

MFC 4 EVER !!!

thanks freddie...you are always encouraging us to be confident and hopeful! :thumb_yello:

i'm sure great things will come of it....all the love we give to mika will come back in return....

i mean

kisses and hugs from him to any of us would be the goal!

Yes well it shall be great , and we had a zillion signatures so its shall be :punk:

Love your sig!:wub2:

Thanks ! :thumb_yello:

*getting ready to open another bottle*

*two bottles*

*three bottles*

*where the hell are the aspirins?!*

*need to remember to buy tic tacs for Freddie *

Tic tacs , bacon butties and hangover cure kit :naughty:

ta fwed ... you is a guddun :thumb_yello::wink2:

Well thanks me darlinnnnnn yeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I know Fred already said this but, I'd like to echo the sentiment, to thank Mika for being gracious enough to say yes to us and letting it happen. He could quite easily have said no and that would have been that, but being the intelligent human being he is, he decided to let the guys run with it, I'd like to honour him for that.

God bless you big guy.

And I shouldn't leave Jerry out of this as he was an important part of the process too, thank you Jerry, you are a gentleman.

Yes, Rose you are right, there is a lot more to this than just us saying please and them saying Yeah OK.

So much appreciation to all involved, especially on Mika's side, his management and all. Those of us in other places that haven't met some of the influential people can only be grateful to those of you who have met and helped persuade them.

:flowers2:

Hey FD, will the logo be affected at all. I ask because if it is I'll need to make a new flag and I'm about to put a new backing in on the original.

That would be a shame, I love our Logo. But I can see the need to change it in the light of becoming OFFICIAL!!!!!

*ahem*