MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one is kind of a groaner and a little stupid but I laughed the first time I heard it...

There was a guy and he had a girlfriend called Lorraine. She was very pretty and he liked her a lot. One day he went to work to find that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Clearly and she was absolutely gorgeous. He began to like her and after a while it became obvious that she was interested in him too.

But, he was a loyal man and he wouldn't get involved with Clearly while he was still going out with Lorraine. He decided that there was nothing for him to do but to break up with Lorraine and date the new girl. He planned several times to tell Lorraine but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

One day as they were walking along the river bank, Lorraine slipped and fell in to the river. The current carried her off and she drowned. The guy stopped for a moment by the river and then ran off smiling and singing, "I can see Clearly now, Lorraine is gone..."

Errrrr just too errrr umm take out minds off it a tad :wink2:

I know - you are as desperate as us!!!! :roftl:

This one is kind of a groaner and a little stupid but I laughed the first time I heard it...

There was a guy and he had a girlfriend called Lorraine. She was very pretty and he liked her a lot. One day he went to work to find that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Clearly and she was absolutely gorgeous. He began to like her and after a while it became obvious that she was interested in him too.

But, he was a loyal man and he wouldn't get involved with Clearly while he was still going out with Lorraine. He decided that there was nothing for him to do but to break up with Lorraine and date the new girl. He planned several times to tell Lorraine but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

One day as they were walking along the river bank, Lorraine slipped and fell in to the river. The current carried her off and she drowned. The guy stopped for a moment by the river and then ran off smiling and singing, "I can see Clearly now, Lorraine is gone..."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:roftl: :roftl:

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Damn right .. even the ice cool Deano is feeling it now

Hehe... ice man...

Hes the new ice man .....

Come On JERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Im down to screaming now to get results

Are we sharing the same brain or something??? As soon as I read the first quote I thought "iceman", then I see you've written it!!!

A Raisin!!

*thinks of Rainbow Sky* :naughty:

OG... thats funny... but defo a groaner...

whaaat - yr going in drag to the next gigs?? oooooh Freddie!!!

Ooooooh... if he is I want pics!

I thought he already did? He went in a skirt, didn't he?

KILT!!!

:shocked: :shocked: KILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

We must be sharing a brain too... I thought Kilt, then saw this post...

No kilt

Im going as me , I may wear an aussie hat in appreciation of the aussies

Would that happen to be a hat with corks that a certain Aussie bought for you??? :wink2: