• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love mean girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love your bracelet!"

"That is the ugliest effing bracelet i have ever seen/"

:lmfao: it's yay.

i love mean girls too! i love the bit where *i forget her name* the gothy type girl and the gay guy are watching a horror movie together on Halloween then Lindsay shows up in that corpse bride outfit when a jumpy bit comes on the TV lmao!!!!!

:yay:

oh yeah! YAY! thanks!

I love mean girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love your bracelet!"

"That is the ugliest effing bracelet i have ever seen/"

:lmfao: it's yay.

I've been staring at that man in your signature for the longest time now. That's hilarious :lmfao::lmfao:

Macca is an abbreviation of MacDonald/McDonald so McDonalds is Maccas. Micky however is short for Michael: THAT's the nonsensical one. :naughty:

but its macdonald's like MICKdonalds, tere for mick, which is micky which makes it cuter, and D for donald's :mf_rosetinted:

P.S why are you still awake?

Is the server going to crash :blink:

'cause it's more than 3000 posts now *wonders*

Maybe they want to crash it so it's another excuse not to announce it :sneaky2:

Me paranoid? not at all :newyear:

I miss the strong feeling of freedoom from obsession gave to me by "Database Error"

i love mean girls too! i love the bit where *i forget her name* the gothy type girl and the gay guy are watching a horror movie together on Halloween then Lindsay shows up in that corpse bride outfit when a jumpy bit comes on the TV lmao!!!!!

:yay:

oh yeah! YAY! thanks!

Jannice Ian :lmao: Omg me too. I love that movie.

I've been staring at that man in your signature for the longest time now. That's hilarious :lmfao::lmfao:

:lmfao: which one?

Macca is an abbreviation of MacDonald/McDonald so McDonalds is Maccas. Micky however is short for Michael: THAT's the nonsensical one. :naughty:

pshhh what ever. How do you pronounce it, like "Mick-Don-alds" or "Mac-don-alds"?

:blink:

but its macdonald's like MICKdonalds, tere for mick, which is micky which makes it cuter, and D for donald's :mf_rosetinted:

P.S why are you still awake?

exactly!

Is the server going to crash :blink:

'cause it's more than 3000 posts now *wonders*

Maybe they want to crash it so it's another excuse not to announce it :sneaky2:

Me paranoid? not at all :newyear:

How can this thread go so far over the 3000?

What will happen? :blink:

we call it Maccy D's lol!

All this Maccas talk just reminded me that yesterday I read the little blurb inside of the cheeseburger box and it said that just under two thirds of Maccas restaurants in the world serve Aussie beef. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you're eating Aussie cows. :newyear:

All this Maccas talk just reminded me that yesterday I was read the little writing inside of the cheeseburger box and it said that just under 2/3 of Maccas restaurants in the world serve Aussie beef. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you're eating Aussie cows. :newyear:

I am glad about that - I would hate to think of Highland Cow burgers!! :blink:

All this Maccas talk just reminded me that yesterday I was read the little writing inside of the cheeseburger box and it said that just under 2/3 of Maccas restaurants in the world serve Aussie beef. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you're eating Aussie cows. :newyear:

Everytime I eat an Aussie Cow then from MaccyD's, I'll think of you :original::newyear:

So if the server crashes - we know there is a problem? :wink2:

:naughty: There shouldn't be any crashes due to long threads. There was some speculation that it was slowing things down before...but we'll see how it goes now.

The one on the bottom :roftl:

:lmao: oG, gotta love the office.

All this Maccas talk just reminded me that yesterday I read the little blurb inside of the cheeseburger box and it said that just under two thirds of Maccas restaurants in the world serve Aussie beef. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you're eating Aussie cows. :newyear:

NO! we eat alberta beef here!!!!!!!!