MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

All MFCers should be damn proud of how far this community has come. :wub2:

It doesn't matter that there was no fanfare, no big announcement with the word "OFFICIAL" in bright red letters.

What matters is that this community, which grew totally naturally without any slick record label marketing or anything of the sort, is something Mika totally recognizes. And something he totally embraces.

That's why he bought this site.

That's why we're linked off his site.

That's why he bought champagne at the Christmas party.

And, that's why he's referred to us as the "best fans in the world."

He says it himself in the latest vlog.

Straight from Mika's lips. He's thinking of us. He knows how special this community is. This is all the officialness we need.

:group_hug:

"One of the most amazing things that has happened in the past few years is the community that has grown around the Mika Fan Club and the website. I wanted to create a space for you that offered you even more."

It feels so good to be officially official. This is wonderful. The MFC is really something special. There isn't anything quite like it. Love you all!

Meyer Twins

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn't matter that there was no fanfare, no big announcement with the word "OFFICIAL" in bright red letters.

What matters is that this community, which grew totally naturally without any slick record label marketing or anything of the sort, is something Mika totally recognizes. And something he totally embraces.

Straight from Mika's lips. He's thinking of us. He knows how special this community is. This is all the officialness we need.

"One of the most amazing things that has happened in the past few years is the community that has grown around the Mika Fan Club and the website. I wanted to create a space for you that offered you even more."

:tears: I have to say no more :wub2:

Ah, I'm back into melting-mode :wub2::fangurl:

This community is special because he is special :wub2::wub2::thumb_yello:

Ah, I'm back into melting-mode :wub2::fangurl:

This community is special because he is special :wub2:thumb_yello:

So sweet of him.:wub2:

This community was great all along, but it feels so special to be officially official and to have all these kind of treats from him and the management!

I don't know what to say, it's just so moving! :tears:. I'm really proud to be the part of the MFC, I love this place and I love you guys so much! :huglove: I can't believe that we're REALLY official now!

ditto :wub2:

I´m so proud of being a member of this amazing, wonderful and great community. I love you all !!! :teehee:

I'm so proud too for being in this GREAT FAMILY..

I WAS ALWAYS PROUD TO BE HERE... SINCE 1ST TIME I'VE JOINED IT!!! :wub2:

(sorry for my bad english!)

. . .

+

this community is special because he is special :wub2::wub2::thumb_yello:

Hoo Ray: How great!

Edited by A. Clay

:blink: but we are Kriszti!

:crybaby:Aaah Guy, it's a bit of a lost battle methinks :naughty:

Yep! I must admit that I sort of melted a bit when I read that about 'the best fans in the world' :blush-anim-cl:, and the way he mentioned the community in his vlog.

That's exactly what we've been so proud about all this time, and hearing it straight from the horse's mouth is just the icing on the cake. Yum :mf_lustslow:.

This community is special because he is special :wub2::thumb_yello:

:wub2:

Yep! I must admit that I sort of melted a bit when I read that about 'the best fans in the world' :blush-anim-cl:, and the way he mentioned the community in his vlog.

That's exactly what we've been so proud about all this time, and hearing it straight from the horse's mouth is just the icing on the cake. Yum :mf_lustslow:.

Yes, I didn't see this thread was bumped or get to watch the vlog

until much later in the day yesterday. I must say it was REALLY nice to hear

him talk about "Mika Fan Club" the way he did. :biggrin2:

Yep....................I agree.............no fanfare, no flashing lights...but we ARE Mika's official fan club in my eyes............mind you...we have been for a long time in my eyes:wink2::thumb_yello: