MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Freddie, did you say that the thread is complete and he just needs to post it? Does that mean it's going to be a new thread, hence our "subscription" to this one won't have any effect, and we won't get the email?

it will be front page so it shouldnt matter:wink2:

Since it looks like Fred's hit the hay now, I guess it's my turn...

:naughty:

So let me say up front, at the risk of having you all lynch me -- there won't be any news today, I've just had word that it will be TOMORROW :(

I know, I know... we've been told that before, but... that's what I've been told now, so we gotta have faith... Oooh, suddenly I'm channeling George Michael...

:blink:

Anyway... yes, I'll probably close this thread soon, since it's close to

3000 posts... but go on and fill it up for a bit now! :wink2:

dcdeb

as soon as it hit 4pm i knew something was dodgy. Had a FEELING it wouldn't be posted today. Sorry, but my patience is running out now for feck's sake!!! :shocked:

- not blaming it on you, Fred or any other mod is any way, shape or form!

Not the worst idea to let 1st April pass before anything more or less 'serious' is announced.

True.

Why do you have to be the one that comes in here and beeing all logical! :blush-anim-cl:

So let me say up front, at the risk of having you all lynch me -- there won't be any news today, I've just had word that it will be TOMORROW :(

I know, I know... we've been told that before, but... that's what I've been told now, so we gotta have faith... Oooh, suddenly I'm channeling George Michael...

dcdeb

Goodo, deb. Tomorrow will be fine. At least I've no meeting after work then.

Night

~x~

dcdeb

Thanks deb :boxed: Which time zone tomorrow? US? UK?

Am at hospital so probably wont be here!! Typical!!

Guess thats life!! :thumbdown:

dcdeb

thanks deb.....eheheheeh so he IS skipping april 1st!:wink2:

see you tomorrow then!

i defy jerry to post AAAAAAAAAANYTHING when we europeans are in bed!!! :sneaky2:

dcdeb

So it was an unintentional April Fools: we all believed that it would be posted April 1st and now it won't be. Good going, Jerry, you pranked us without even realising it. :newyear:

dcdeb

thanks for letting us know dcdeb - thanks for all the hard work that you have all done:thumb_yello: oh well at least i can now move my butt off this chair, was too afraid to move :shocked: will look forward to tomorrow :thumb_yello:

I know, I know... we've been told that before, but... that's what I've been told now, so we gotta have faith... Oooh, suddenly I'm channeling George Michael... dcdeb

dcdeb

It's too kind :newyear:

Yay! What's another day when we know it's actually happening? Whoo hooo!!!

:woot_jump: And, to think that we were there when the petition was given to him. I love this fanclub. :wub2:

yes yes we were! oh charlie, what a night! :wub2:

Deb, thank you very much for letting us know so we can all go about our own lives for the next 12 hours or so... :naughty:

I know there's not much point saying this now, but I don't know if it was ever the best approach for anyone to keep telling us "it's this Monday", "it's next tuesday", etc over the last couple of months. I really think that unless a date was known for sure, no one should have said anything. It just set us up for long hours of wasted waiting and disappointment.

dcdeb

Ok, thanks for the update Deb, will wait till tomorrow.

Good night everyone *waves bye*

Deb, thank you very much for letting us know so we can all go about our own lives for the next 12 hours or so... :naughty:

I know there's not much point saying this now, but I don't know if it was ever the best approach for anyone to keep telling us "it's this Monday", "it's next tuesday", etc over the last couple of months. I really think that unless a date was known for sure, no one should have said anything. It just set us up for long hours of wasted waiting and disappointment.

tell me about it! first it was "in the next 4 weeks" then it was "next week, hopefully before the london gigs" then it was "the week after that" then it was the very repetitive "soon" "soon" "soon" and THEN "tomorrow!" and NADA. ZILCH. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet FA. *bangs head against table*

If they said "not sure, could be within the next couple of months..." >_<

It just builds you up and knocks you back down again. It was unneccessary!

AARRRRGGGHHHHHH.