MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! I DECLARE A DANCE WAR! [PARTY!]

thankyou family force five for the highly appropriate lyrics.. :blush-anim-cl:

Ok. i'm gonna try and sleep for two hours now.. expect to see me back here in 15 minutes after i fail miserably.

:roftl::roftl: See you very soon!!!!!!! :roftl:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I take it we ARE now officially, official?

:boxed: I STILL dont understand how MFC is official ... Just from a Link being added and no announcment ... :blink: ... but thats just me :roftl:

Im not dampening anything - Its still amazing :wub2: And thankyou all for your hard work - Especially Wendo who put the petition together :huglove:

:boxed: I STILL dont understand how MFC is official ... Just from a Link being added and no announcment ... :blink: ... but thats just me :roftl:

Im not dampening anything - Its still amazing :wub2: And thankyou all for your hard work - Especially Wendo who put the petition together :huglove:

Caz :huglove:

I think the fact we are linked from the Mikasounds website - that

being his official webpage - and the link to the "greatest fans in the

world" means we are "there" with him!! But that's just my guess :wub2:

We are!!! this is it!! :biggrin2:

YAY,US!!!

ENORMOUS group hug, to Wendi, FD, Deb, Team Mika, Jerry and Mika.

They all worked hard at getting this for us, and it happened.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

ok thanks wendo , i understand now :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I kinda thought MFC might be integrated into Mika's forum in order to be official ... but this is just as great :wub2::fangurl:

YAY !!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you asked that question:wub2: when I don't fully understand something I blame the language difficulties fist hand and second my lack of knowledge of the internet world!:teehee:

I'm so glad you asked that question:wub2: when I don't fully understand something I blame the language difficulties fist hand and second my lack of knowledge of the internet world!:teehee:

Haha ... awwww dont worry Sienna :huglove: .. me and you always seem to question misunderstandings LOL! ... and its nothing to do with linguistics :wub2::naughty:

I was a bit confuzzled too ! :teehee:

Thanks Wendi, yes that's probably as much of an announcement we will have, and that is good!:thumb_yello:

Really good!:wub2:

Haha ... awwww dont worry Sienna :huglove: .. me and you always seem to question misunderstandings LOL! ... and its nothing to do with linguistics :wub2::naughty:

I was a bit confuzzled too ! :teehee:

Thanks!:huglove:

i officially falied at going to sleep. i was bouncing around so much, i though 'what the heck' and came back to the office :roftl: i guess i'll just sleep at school tommorow morning. :biggrin2:

Welcome back!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

i officially falied at going to sleep. i was bouncing around so much, i though 'what the heck' and came back to the office :roftl: i guess i'll just sleep at school tommorow morning. :biggrin2:

yup ...i went and opened my notebook. read: Exam- 8th of may. the huge list with what's to learn... closed noteook and came back singing along Relax, take it easseeeey. :naughty:

oh my..i got so excited that i forgot to give a big HUG and a huge THANK YOU for everyone that made it possible.

:huglove::flowers2:

oh happy day

:yay:

Thankyous :wub2:

Thankyou Wendi , whos petition got in Mikas face and he saw what we were

Thankyou to everyone that signed the petition and also who spend hours on here making this one amazing community and the place to be

Thankyou to all the mods and admin that work there nuts off

And thanks to Mika and his team for believing in us

He damn well bloody did it! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Yay!

Took more than a year but totally worth it! :wub2:

All MFCers should be damn proud of how far this community has come. :wub2:

It doesn't matter that there was no fanfare, no big announcement with the word "OFFICIAL" in bright red letters.

What matters is that this community, which grew totally naturally without any slick record label marketing or anything of the sort, is something Mika totally recognizes. And something he totally embraces.

That's why he bought this site.

That's why we're linked off his site.

That's why he bought champagne at the Christmas party.

And, that's why he's referred to us as the "best fans in the world."

He says it himself in the latest vlog.

Straight from Mika's lips. He's thinking of us. He knows how special this community is. This is all the officialness we need.

:group_hug:

"One of the most amazing things that has happened in the past few years is the community that has grown around the Mika Fan Club and the website. I wanted to create a space for you that offered you even more."