FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DELIVER US FROM HANGOVERS! lol

that's actually mika's wall/prayer, right?

"thy will be drunk (i will be drunk) in home as in the brits"

what about the grammy's prayer btw?

ha ha love that not seen it before.

i am beyond pissed right now!!!! i went from pretending to be sick so i could be home for the mfc on the original day (today) to having to go to school AND babysit when we really become official:thumbdown:

so am I, I know how you feel. *hug*

i am beyond pissed right now!!!! i went from pretending to be sick so i could be home for the mfc on the original day (today) to having to go to school AND babysit when we really become official:thumbdown:

well i was the actual side of sick so not seeing any info, really hurt me too.

*antenna up* uh?

CANADIAN! :shocked: Why would i get my cows from italy when i live in canada?

OH YEAH ROFL. Sorry, it does sound a BIT Italian, what with the Italian male name "Alberto". I forgot there was a place in Canada called Alberta (or something similar) LOL! Sorry, bad geographic moment there!

Karma.:mf_rosetinted:

haha, juuuust kidding, but that does suck, just txt people a lot!

OH YEAH ROFL. Sorry, it does sound a BIT Italian, what with the Italian male name "Alberto". I forgot there was a place in Canada called Alberta (or something similar) LOL! Sorry, bad geographic moment there!

:lmao: how on earth does that sound italian?:lmao: They're like...beef people in alberta.

Hahahah i find that amusing. alberta just clicks as like a rodeo name for me

I had today clear - and tomorrow is very busy. My daughter broke her

arm yesterday and tomorrow its back for more x-rays, and the possibility

of it needing pinned, then she has an orthodontist app as well - all in

Perth, 30 miles away from my computer!! :thumbdown:

:lmao: how on earth does that sound italian?:lmao: They're like...beef people in alberta.

Hahahah i find that amusing. alberta just clicks as like a rodeo name for me

well im used to it sounding italian as im part italian *got mixed with the name ALBERTO lol*, but since theres a place in canada called alberta, you're more used to that.

greta, stick up for me please :tears:

well im used to it sounding italian as im part italian *got mixed with the name ALBERTO lol*, but since theres a place in canada called alberta, you're more used to that.

greta, stick up for me please :tears:

*shrug* yeah i guess. Well i've been learning geography like all my life, so you know stereotypes of each province in canada like ontartio - city people, alberta-rodeo people, quebec- french people , Saskatchewan-- relaxed people, it just kind of clicks as like inner country stereotyping.