What gifts have you given to Mika?

iadoremika

I dont have a full story in the first person as much as I wished I was there I wasnt!

I sent a kiwi soft toy (the animal), a bonecarving, and a shell bookmark to australia where mouselle gave it to him, I have video to watch of the moment though, and he goes "I love it, thankyou" and giggled!

Isn't it the best when he giggles/laughs? I don't know about you, but when he laughs, I can't help but so the same!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like bab say...gave him the gift of going to 8 shows (in the US and the UK)AND 2 more in 8 days.

AND! bought his singles, DVD ...album (4 of them! one in israel, one in the USA, another one in the USA cause the first one i listened to too much:roftl: , and one for my friend in israel!).

BUT! i have to admit...i gave him 2 gifts that i worked TONS on....

1. the SCRAPBOOK that everyone helped me to do here in the MFC and gave it to him on March 2007 :)

thats him (and me) reading it :)

mika2.jpg

2. a Silver Necklace with a 2Gigs USB in it! :)

11-1.jpg

and YES im damn proud of these 2 gifts :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, you really can be proud, they are so great! i think mika really loves them! i haven't made a present for mika yet... i'd love to, but i haven't got really good ideas. i'd like to make something that he really likes!

you all had very good ideas!! you're so creative!

I know I have told my story of giving my gift to Mika probably a million times but on another thread I posted a picture of what I gave to him at the Kool Haus. I gave Mika a package of squishy toy body parts, in honour of the Fingertips song and he actually called them "brilliant"...with the most charming smile on his face. What do you guys think of it? Take a look...

100_1928.jpg

Isn't it the best when he giggles/laughs? I don't know about you, but when he laughs, I can't help but so the same!

yeah it is! I saw the video I couldnt stop giggling! would have been better If I was there to see it in action, maybe one day I will, I live in hope!

iadoremika thats gross! in the most brilliant way!

I know I have told my story of giving my gift to Mika probably a million times but on another thread I posted a picture of what I gave to him at the Kool Haus. I gave Mika a package of squishy toy body parts, in honour of the Fingertips song and he actually called them "brilliant"...with the most charming smile on his face. What do you guys think of it? Take a look...

100_1928.jpg

waaaouuu!! :naughty: "brillant" as he said... :roftl: it was a verry good idea!!

100_1928.jpg

ha ha, these are great! i love the tounge, it looks soo squishy:bleh:

Sivan, your presents are lovely. And gosh, the photo with the scrapbook... that's the Mika I first got blown away by! I can't exactly place what's different now, but something definitely is.

--Jack

P.S. A teacup, a glittery apple, a mini poster drawing, socks and gold braces, a bracelet, a purple tiny bear, and several cards.

Wow, that's far too much.

100_1928.jpg

OMG... they sell those at my work!!!

I haven't given Mika anything... yet... well, I did send a letter and a phot of my lamb (called Mika) to Rainbow Sky so she could send it to Mika...

I'm def gonna make something for him for the next time he comes to Oz...

Hmm I thought I had already posted in here but obviously not lol.

Well same as Babs n the rest us us I spend lots of time n dosh turning up at his gigs n bought his cd n dvd n t. shirt etc etc blah blah.

When I have met him I have given him the gift of being a total prat with my dumb practically silence approach (I almost wanna run away and hide lmao what a stupid woman I am).

For Doncaster I made 2 patches for the Quilt and sent them to Carmel, (That quilt was awesome!!!) was really pleased to have been part of that one, here are 2 pics of my patches.

P9280752.jpg

P9280758.jpg

and here is the quilt and MY patch 3rd left top making it's début in Newcastle (I was well chuffed).

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

At Newcastle I made him this bear (in my piccy too)

Mikagiggle-bearNewcastleclose-up.jpg

and I let my daughter Bumblebee Vix give it to him, he seemed to like it.

At Hammersmith Vix gave John this drawing of Mika she did to give to him.

VixdrawingofMika.jpg

I had kinda bought him a gift and tarted it up in my own way but decided to give him it at the next gig (or at least TRY to) but I'm not sure if to leave it how it is or to add to it, dunno if it will spoil it or not.

It is really hard to think of gifts for people you don't really know personally let alone those that you DO know and I think I could be out of ideas now lol.

Hmm I thought I had already posted in here but obviously not lol.

Well same as Babs n the rest us us I spend lots of time n dosh turning up at his gigs n bought his cd n dvd n t. shirt etc etc blah blah.

When I have met him I have given him the gift of being a total prat with my dumb practically silence approach (I almost wanna run away and hide lmao what a stupid woman I am).

For Doncaster I made 2 patches for the Quilt and sent them to Carmel, (That quilt was awesome!!!) was really pleased to have been part of that one, here are 2 pics of my patches.

P9280752.jpg

P9280758.jpg

and here is the quilt and MY patch 3rd left top making it's début in Newcastle (I was well chuffed).

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

At Newcastle I made him this bear (in my piccy too)

Mikagiggle-bearNewcastleclose-up.jpg

and I let my daughter Bumblebee Vix give it to him, he seemed to like it.

At Hammersmith Vix gave John this drawing of him she did to give to Mika,

file.php?n=1483&w=l

I had kinda bought him a gift and tarted it up in my own way but decided to give him it at the next gig (or at least TRY to) but I'm not sure if to leave it how it is or to add to it, dunno if it will spoil it or not.

It is really hard to think of gifts for people you don't really know personally let alone those that you DO know and I think I could be out of ideas now lol.

Oh my goodness! Those gifts are so amazing! So clever and fun. You are so creative.

Meyer Twins, I love the picture you drew of Mika! It's so cute. And I've always liked the one of you two as well. :)

mee too :thumb_yello:

AWWW!!! That is so sweet. Thank you guys very much.

Forgot to say that the first drawing of the one just of Mika went in the yearbook but also went on the quilt Carmel gave to Mika.:mf_lustslow: