The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone from our riding club I knew quite well. She was the second beloved young person from our club who died within a week time (the other one was a good friend of mine and they were the same age, late 30s). Her daughter is 12, a copy of her mum. She's such a brave girl.

Awful periode.

Were they ill?

Yeah, we were in rooms opposite of each other. Darnit...If I had known, I would have come over to see you! But, maybe Mika separated us for a reason. :roftl: Did you get your pic with him? I wanna see it. I love the pics you took of him...they were adorable.

i'm GREAT! but kinda sad too the concert in L.A. was SOOOOO amazing! i never wanted it to end! so.... you got to meet mika 2?!!!!??? he is SOOOOO freakin sweet :wub2: haha

Have a lovely evening Robi.

Wendi, I meant to say keep pestering the insurance if they are being difficult. Good luck.

Marianne, I hate to have to tell you, but you have PMD by the sounds of it. (post Mika depression)

Yeah, we were in rooms opposite of each other. Darnit...If I had known, I would have come over to see you! But, maybe Mika separated us for a reason. :roftl: Did you get your pic with him? I wanna see it.

really? ya idk i saw him b4 the concert what about you? ya i never got to see you! :( but mabey next time i think i talked my dad into going to another one of his concerts!!!! :roftl: he didn't wan't us togather in the same room :roftl: :roftl: ????? hmmmm i wonder why!? ha yep! i got like 5 haha but i'm on the computer at the hospital so when i get home i will send it to you on myspace :wink2: so tell me.... how was your little get togater with Mika?!!!?? haha

We saw him after the concert. I have the write up on myspace. I think you commented on it. It was so much fun! He really is a sweetie. Now, that explains why his hair was different....he saw us after the show. I was like...dang, Marianne takes pics of him then he walks down the hall and his hair is different. LOL

really? ya idk i saw him b4 the concert what about you? ya i never got to see you! :( but mabey next time i think i talked my dad into going to another one of his concerts!!!! :roftl: he didn't wan't us togather in the same room :roftl: :roftl: ????? hmmmm i wonder why!? ha yep! i got like 5 haha but i'm on the computer at the hospital so when i get home i will send it to you on myspace :wink2: so tell me.... how was your little get togater with Mika?!!!?? haha

We saw him after the concert. I have the write up on myspace. I think you commented on it. It was so much fun! He really is a sweetie. Now, that explains why his hair was different....he saw us after the show. I was like...dang, Marianne takes pics of him then he walks down the hall and his hair is different. LOL

OH YA! haha i 4got hahah ya i like his hair better after the show ha omg omg so what all did yall talk about?!? he so amazing i wanna go back :bleh:

I have most of it written up and on myspace. I wanna know what y'all talked about. LMAO!! I'm pretty content. Strangely, no PCD!! But, are you okay? LOL

well we talked about his stinky ear thingys..... the twised toy, lol alcohol ummmm...... ya hahaha omg :blink: ...... i think i will be okay hahaha how long did yall talk 4?

I'm on msn, I have good listening ears.

shelley_r39@hotmail.com if anyone wants to add me. (there is a lower dash inbetween the y_ r39

Have a lovely evening Robi.

Wendi, I meant to say keep pestering the insurance if they are being difficult. Good luck.

Marianne, I hate to have to tell you, but you have PMD by the sounds of it. (post Mika depression)

I will add you when I get home!! Am at my sons and on his laptop!!! :roftl:

He was not going to let me - said NO MIKA STUFF!!!! But I won him

round!! :wink2:

He is pushing the insurance company for everything he can!!!

LOL!! We all talked for about 15-20 minutes about the Butterfly Lounge, the gig, Salt Lake City and Glasgow.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It's the famous Charlie!!!!:shocked: Good to see you back oh gifted one :roftl:

Quite content are you :shocked: I should damned well think so!

BTW...how come the pic of me and you isn't in your sig!:naughty:

Hi Marrianne and anyone else here..I haven't read back, just burst into your private converstaion about your chats with Mika. Me envious..........nah :mf_rosetinted::bleh::roftl:

I will add you when I get home!! Am at my sons and on his laptop!!! :roftl:

He was not going to let me - said NO MIKA STUFF!!!! But I won him

round!! :wink2:

He is pushing the insurance company for everything he can!!!

Hello Wendi!!!!!!!!!! good to see you! How is Jamie today?

He is very tired - but quite upbeat all things considered!!!

He is spending the little energy he has trying to get the

Insurance company to pay out!!! :sneaky2:

Good............that will give him something to think about. Hope he manages to get quite a lot from them...although it won't replace his pics. Apart from the upset does he manage to have any good memories from his trip?

Good............that will give him something to think about. Hope he manages to get quite a lot from them...although it won't replace his pics. Apart from the upset does he manage to have any good memories from his trip?

Yes - he had an awesome time - the first robbery kinda threw

him - but that was day 5, and he soon got over it!!

He also has the sunburn as a reminder :wink2:

Just read back to find out what has happened to your son Wendi. That is horrible! On his last day, actually on the way home... Simple material things can always be replaced though, but all his personal stuff... Pics, presents... And all the insurance hassle afterwards... Really horrible, I would be so devastated if it happened to me! :sad:

Just read back to find out what has happened to your son Wendi. That is horrible! On his last day, actually on the way home... Simple material things can always be replaced though, but all his personal stuff... Pics, presents... And all the insurance hassle afterwards... Really horrible, I would be so devastated if it happened to me! :sad:

Yes - he was in a terrible state - but seems to be coping just now!!

Its the photos and presents (and my tobacco) that he cant replace :(

Evening Kath and Blue. LOL @ Wendi. Even on MFC on another laptop! Surely he can't deny you that privillege.

He tried!!! :mf_rosetinted: