Or you could do what you did last time he was in Canada....

Ignore him :mf_rosetinted:

youre being nice to me this morning:mf_rosetinted:

Well, anyways, i already told him i was sorry and then he wrote "underwater" :shun:

im forgiven :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

Maybe you missinterpreted the meaning of underwater... and he just wanted to drown you.... just saying :mf_rosetinted:

but at least i "amazes" and i am the port of his call (whatever that means) ... just saying:mf_rosetinted:

but at least i "amazes" and i am the port of his call (whatever that means) ... just saying:mf_rosetinted:

I don´t want to make you sad, but Mika says "All I see just amazes".... and he means, that you were in front of him, so he couldn´t see ANYTHING less you, and so, he drowned you and now he can see the world...

Enough??:mf_rosetinted:

You wanna go on??:mf_rosetinted:

I don´t want to make you sad, but Mika says "All I see just amazes".... and he means, that you were in front of him, so he couldn´t see ANYTHING less you, and so, he drowned you and now he can see the world...

Enough??:mf_rosetinted:

You wanna go on??:mf_rosetinted:

Rosa, you have a weird interpretation of lyrics:mf_rosetinted:

Tell me, what does the song Lollipop means to you:roftl:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new! Happy to enter the Canadian thread :biggrin2:

If there is any activity about Mika at Montreal, it would be difficult for me to go, but inform me, maybe I'll visite you... minimum once... one day.

I'm in Quebec city so... it's a long ride to come at your home city...

I hope that my english is not too bad (1st language = french):blush-anim-cl:

Bonheur!/Happiness!

If there is any activity about Mika at Montreal, it would be difficult for me to go, but inform me, maybe I'll visite you... minimum once... one day.

Bonheur!/Happiness!

oh, when he comes to Montreal... you will know! :naughty:

as a matter of fact, once we know Mika's touring schedule, we update the calendar. we have a pre-gig thread and once the gig is over, we open a review thread where members who were at the gig give us reports/pics/videos. i love gig reports :fangurl::naughty:

Bonheur!/Happiness!

Quebec is not THAT far from Montreal :wink2: There are bus every hour:teehee: BTW it's my hometown:thumb_yello: Going back quite often

• 1 month later...
Canada: Hey everybody, you're all enjoying the heat wave, eh?

Canadians: WOOO YEAHHH *girls all prematurely whip out slutty clothes*

Canada: loljk *COLLLDDD SPPEELLL*

march <3

Yes :aah: This cold spell is sucking :naughty:

How have you been?

Oh dear :lmfao:

I am well :biggrin2:

Should you have heard back from the schools yet? I remember U of T was taking apps in March but I can't remember how long it takes to process. What kind of program are you trying to get in to?

Oh dear :lmfao:

I am well :biggrin2:

Should you have heard back from the schools yet? I remember U of T was taking apps in March but I can't remember how long it takes to process. What kind of program are you trying to get in to?

Well, I applied to U of T for architecture, ryerson for fashion comm and business management (I have no real... passion for anything so i dont even know what i'd pick if I got into all 3) but they've all told me that they continue the process into april and May I believe so I'm not too too panicked.. (mind you my low 12U math mark might knock me out of u of t..)

A part of me just wants to get out of this town (the local theatre isn't open anymore because scott the loathed and feared ticket guy died) but I dont want to leave my mom / my cats.

/self pity