it's not belated yet! i still have 8 minutes! :naughty:

it was good! we celebrated yesterday as my son works the night shift and wouldn't be home today! ;o)

I purposely ignored this post, so it your birthday would be over by the time I responded. To try and make things less awkward. Though, I suppose it's more awkward now that I'm mentioning it.

Of course we care! Would be great to see you in Montreal or NYC :biggrin2:

Oh hey, I feel special now. :naughty: It would be great to go to Montreal or New York for a Mika concert, especially since I've never been to either of those places before!

I got my credit card in the mail today. Now the next time Mika comes to Canada (whenever that will be :mf_rosetinted:), I can probably do the Toronto-Quebec or Toronto-New York concert trip. Hopefully. Not that any of you care. I am done now. Goodbye.

They say exercise is good, right? Well, I figure the same advice applies to credit cards! And what better way to exercise your credit card than a Mika trip? :fisch:

They say exercise is good, right? Well, I figure the same advice applies to credit cards! And what better way to exercise your credit card than a Mika trip? :fisch:

I like the way you think! I'm still trying to decide what my first purchase should be. Not like it matters, but you know...it's like you wanted your first kiss to be something special. Something like that. :naughty:

• 1 month later...
i'll be in Napean... but it may be Tuesday now:naughty:

Tuesday's my BF's exams for a certification (a plus in his CV ) , he's been studying like a serious university student for weeks now :naughty: .

We're gonna go to Calypso waterparks :aah: and tomorrow after his exams we're going to watch Les Schtroumphfs in the cinema :biggrin2:

Tuesday's my BF's exams for a certification (a plus in his CV ) , he's been studying like a serious university student for weeks now :naughty: .

We're gonna go to Calypso waterparks :aah: and tomorrow after his exams we're going to watch Les Schtroumphfs in the cinema :biggrin2:

:naughty: they advertise that water park all the time! my sons went last year i think. les Schtroumphfs? en francais?

• 3 weeks later...
This only matters if you like hockey/Hockey Night In Canada, but, I served Ron MacLean at work!

Oh he seems so sweet. Unlike Don Cherry. :shocked:

Was he nice to you? I never watch hockey but I remember a lot of his Olympics coverage in the 90s.

Oh he seems so sweet. Unlike Don Cherry. :shocked:

Was he nice to you? I never watch hockey but I remember a lot of his Olympics coverage in the 90s.

I think I'd run and hide if Don Cherry approached me. With his flashy colours and whatnot. :naughty:

He was really nice, as was his wife/girlfriend. He tipped, so that was nice as well. He was also really good with the people going up to him and saying, "Ron, I'm such a fan!"

• 1 month later...