Energy Music Awards backstage...Mika with Rihanna !

cubitus

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are so cute together. :wub2:

He looks always cute when he's with other artists. He was cute with Kylie too. :wub2:

I love the way he said "French" in the sentence "I speak French". It sounds like a French person with a very very bad English accent. :naughty:

Mika: "I speak French."

Rihanna: "Really?!"

Mika: "You know Rihanna that i'm absolutely fabulous."

Rihanna: "You don't only speak English. You're so intelligent. I love you." :roftl:

Okay, I've just watched this video, and I can't see that he's doing anything like what everyone says he is.

Now maybe I'm being a bit thick here, but to me all he seems to be doing is talking to her and making eye contact while doing so, it doesn't look like he's gazing adoringly at her, just talking.

And as far as the nuzzling thing goes, he's just bending forward to say something in her ear, he doesn't even make contact with her neck. So I don't see what all the fuss is about:blink:

Okay, I've just watched this video, and I can't see that he's doing anything like what everyone says he is.

Now maybe I'm being a bit thick here, but to me all he seems to be doing is talking to her and making eye contact while doing so, it doesn't look like he's gazing adoringly at her, just talking.

And as far as the nuzzling thing goes, he's just bending forward to say something in her ear, he doesn't even make contact with her neck. So I don't see what all the fuss is about:blink:

I agree with you on this one! It didn't look like anything special to me either. I did think it was a cute video, though, and I am jealous that Rhianna got to be around Mika so much! :bleh:

I have to agree!

As for neck nuzzling "Leeds" is all I will say on this matter!!! :thumb_yello:

Altho KYLIE is now back with her Ex so he has to look elsewhere now!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

xxx

well... for once, i don't see any fuss :naughty: :naughty: i mean, we've been used to much more than that... people so far have just said she's lucky, they look cute, blah blah blah... it's quite calm imo...

about the strangling... well, maybe rihanna is not everyone's cup of tea :naughty::roftl:

well... for once, i don't see any fuss :naughty: :naughty: i mean, we've been used to much more than that... people so far have just said she's lucky, they look cute, blah blah blah... it's quite calm imo...

Exactly!

about the strangling... well, maybe rihanna is not everyone's cup of tea :naughty::roftl:

:naughty: