Energy Music Awards backstage...Mika with Rihanna !

cubitus

Guys..Rihanna is a MIDGET!! I've seen her on the Tyra Banks show, and she looked soooooooooooooooooo short next to Tyra!!! and Mika is obviously wayyy taller than Tyra. So....conclusion...Rihanna was wearing EXTREMELY high heels.

well... tyra is not the short type either :blink: rihanna is tall (depends on what you start from) and she was wearing high heels too since it's a ceremony ! is that such a big deal ?

and for the dating thing : she obviously isn't his type... not enough hair :mf_rosetinted: (last part = private JOKE)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh really?? what was that kiss with Lance Bass then? (who dropped his boybriend for our Saviour btw)Mika rocks yeah:punk:

Seriously, if this was true then it would be all over the newspapers wouldn't it? I don't mind Mika kissing former boyband members at all, but I highly doubt it. Otherwise the Sun would've already screamed: MIKA LIKES 'EM GUYS at us...Perez would celebrate it on his blog...Out Magazine would crown him gay of the year.

So...unless you have hard evidence á la Peter R. De Vries with Joran van der Sloot (:glasses2:) or you happened to be in his pants or something...I don't believe you.

I did not know they kissed.........*out of the loop, once more*

I've never heard about that...I don't think it sounds like the truth.

I don't like the sound of this. Keep it clean please. Some people are only 14.:wink2:

Or even younger! We've got lots of younglings around here!

Seriously, if this was true then it would be all over the newspapers wouldn't it? I don't mind Mika kissing former boyband members at all, but I highly doubt it. Otherwise the Sun would've already screamed: MIKA LIKES 'EM GUYS at us...Perez would celebrate it on his blog...Out Magazine would crown him gay of the year.

I mind Mika kissing Lance Bass. He was totally my least favorite member of N'Sync. Mika can do better. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Rihanna is gorgeous. I hate her for being so beautiful. :wub2::bleh:

I mind Mika kissing Lance Bass. He was totally my least favorite member of N'Sync. Mika can do better. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

When I first started to read your comment, I thought it was going to be some sort of homophobic comment, and I was like, "Whaaat? Hannah?". Then I read the rest of it! :roftl:

Now if he was kissing JC...:wub2:

Perez would celebrate it on his blog...

An observation regarding Perez....when he first started harping on about Mika he was always calling him gay (filing his stories under 'gay,gay,gay' and what not. Now he doesn't. Is this because they have become good friends now and Perez respects Mika and doesn't say it?

Yeah well....it's the thought that counts....He should've picked JC...or Joey...or even Justin....but that doesn't matter, I got my point across mwahaha:naughty:

An observation regarding Perez....when he first started harping on about Mika he was always calling him gay (filing his stories under 'gay,gay,gay' and what not. Now he doesn't. Is this because they have become good friends now and Perez respects Mika and doesn't say it?

yeah i think so:wink2: and i am sure since they are friends now he know mika wouldnt appreciate it:wink2:

perez defends himself about that saying that he had a server problem so he had to delete everything before a certain date' date=' and that mika filed under "gay gay gay" was amoung the things that got deleted... so he doesn't deny he did it, he confirms it... he also says that he's good friend with paris hilton which doesn't prevent him to say it anytime she does something stupid. and last thing, he says that if mika was making a fool of himself someday and that perez knew it, he would absoloutely put it on his blog, confirmed by mika (that he's not under special protection cause they're friends)...

i guess he, like paparazzi, doesn't have anything to say about him :blink: [/font']

perez defends himself about that saying that he had a server problem so he had to delete everything before a certain date, and that mika filed under "gay gay gay" was amoung the things that got deleted... so he doesn't deny he did it, he confirms it... he also says that he's good friend with paris hilton which doesn't prevent him to say it anytime she does something stupid. and last thing, he says that if mika was making a fool of himself someday and that perez knew it, he would absoloutely put it on his blog, confirmed by mika (that he's not under special protection cause they're friends)...

i guess he, like paparazzi, doesn't have anything to say about him :blink:

Yeah ,I saw that, and I do believe that Perez would say it if Mika went out and made a fool of himself, but that is very different to revealing something that Mika has made such a strong point of keeping secret.

Of course Perez KNOWS :naughty: , but he keeps (now) his mouth shut. And good for him.

One thing that has always amazed me, and makes me happy, is to see how Mika has such great friends who are so respectful of his privacy. I think that's fantastic, cause so many low-lives are so quick to sell any crappy story for a bit of money when their friend gets famous....

Good for him and for them.

Oh,and on the Rihanna subject...please don't make me laugh!! :roftl:

I've seen Mika having more sexual chemistry with his inflatable big girls LOL!

I think Rihanna is lovely, but I can't see them having anything. Or with Kylie for the same matter.

Why don't people stop speculating every time that they see him in a very public situation, in a way that is so clearly about publicity and nothing else? I mean come on, it's silly.

To me the way they were posing for the pics was cringeworthy: it was so fake it almost hurt. Specially the nose bit. I don't doubt that they may get on, but I thought that that was so "put on" for the show that it really made me go "eeeeeeeeeew".

Anyway I loved Rihanna's "unfaithful" but that was the end of it...I don't hate her stuff though.

She's ok.

wow, this thread evolved anyway!!!:shocked::naughty: lol, what started out as simple oohing and awwing of Mika being his regular cutesy self in public led to Perez and Lance Bass conversations.lol funny:naughty:

About the video though, I highly doubt if its anything more than our same old Mika flirtations,lol.. He's always like that and thats part of his lovlyness.

Is it just me or was the music in the video subconciosly making the public think more of this.......???I really think so! If you watch there is a song played while the two are walking somewhere together. It says something like "The way you look at me, the way you touch me, etc.."

They most likely don't know each other very well, but the song and all.....I don't know, it seems like the media are trying to make people question it, even though it is NOTHING at all!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Oh,and on the Rihanna subject...please don't make me laugh!! :roftl:

I've seen Mika having more sexual chemistry with his inflatable big girls LOL!

I think Rihanna is lovely, but I can't see them having anything. Or with Kylie for the same matter.

Why don't people stop speculating every time that they see him in a very public situation, in a way that is so clearly about publicity and nothing else? I mean come on, it's silly.

:lmfao: inflatable big girls!! Actually, he's quite friendly with Grey Skelly, too :bleh:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Is anyone else having an "I just wanna get my hands on Rihanna and strangle her to death" moment as I am? Or is it just me?:thumbdown:

well i don't have that. i don't like her song umbrella but i like her other songs. and yes seeing that gives me a jealous feeling but they are cute together