Question for people who have attended USA gigs

Mikafish

Hey,

As some of you may know my friend Marc dressed up as Holy johnny during the UK tour, at the end he gave his costume to Mika's promotion staff.

Don't think either of use expected it to be used but it has, it was used at the New York gig!

The question we have is has it cropped up anywhere else? It's pretty distinctive, it's a white costume with purple strips down the front with "Holy Johnny" in yellow and little bees!

Also does anyone know who the guy wearin it in New York was? Fan or Crew?

All info welcomed! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

As some of you may know my friend Marc dressed up as Holy johnny during the UK tour, at the end he gave his costume to Mika's promotion staff.

Don't think either of use expected it to be used but it has, it was used at the New York gig!

The question we have is has it cropped up anywhere else? It's pretty distinctive, it's a white costume with purple strips down the front with "Holy Johnny" in yellow and little bees!

Also does anyone know who the guy wearin it in New York was? Fan or Crew?

All info welcomed! :thumb_yello:

yep I noticed it was used in USA and posted about it on one of the threads (gotta admit OUR UK Holy Johhny fits the part more with his grey hair n all But as soon as I saw the bumble bee on the purple bit I knew it was HIS. :thumb_yello:

yep I noticed it was used in USA and posted about it on one of the threads (gotta admit OUR UK Holy Johhny fits the part more with his grey hair n all But as soon as I saw the bumble bee on the purple bit I knew it was HIS. :thumb_yello:

Yeah it just didn't look as good on someone else did it? :wink2:

I got a call last night from him all excited telling me he'd seen his costume on someone's facebook pictures, he was all hyped about it bless him! :naughty:

Yeah it just didn't look as good on someone else did it? :wink2:

I got a call last night from him all excited telling me he'd seen his costume on someone's facebook pictures, he was all hyped about it bless him! :naughty:

Yeah, he's OUR Holy Johnny. He should be excited about that too! :naughty:

We've been thinking it might've been a cousin or crew member, don't really know. But he danced like a dorky little college boy. Tee-hehe. It was cute.

Thanks for your response!

Ah he can't be a touch on OUR Holy Johnny! Marc didn't dance but he had Mika on his knees in front of him while he blessed him!!!

Keep any sighting coming!

Thanks for your response!

Ah he can't be a touch on OUR Holy Johnny! Marc didn't dance but he had Mika on his knees in front of him while he blessed him!!!

Keep any sighting coming!

He did really well at the ones I saw him at (Doncaster and Newcastle I think) Really funny. Or maybe Glasgow (as well ?)

He did really well at the ones I saw him at (Doncaster and Newcastle I think) Really funny. Or maybe Glasgow (as well ?)

Well Marc's ben on stage in:

Glasgow

Manchester

Doncaster (when he gave his costume away)

Unless he's been sneaking off to gigs without me! :naughty:

I think it had to be a crew member or a relative, because he got pulled up from the sides--came out of nowhere--and then quickly exited the stage after his number without the jostling that would happen if he were trying to get back into his spot in the crowd.

--Jack

I think it had to be a crew member or a relative, because he got pulled up from the sides--came out of nowhere--and then quickly exited the stage after his number without the jostling that would happen if he were trying to get back into his spot in the crowd.

Yes, I think relative or friend, since I think I saw him earlier up in the VIP

section, and then we saw him after the show -- he got into the SUV

that we believe was for family. He was an extremely entertaining dancer :wink2:

but having seen the original in Glasgow, I think HE was the best :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Before she says it , he's not her b/f (right MF?:naughty: )

Thank you Babs, why does everyone think he is???:boxed:

Not to worry HJ will be appearing in costume at London! He asked his mum to make him another costume! Hope that we don't have cloned HJ's! hehehe