Plans for London

kath

yes, floods, but in Dubai.. :boat:

I've never been to Saudi..

:blink:

Weather is much better now... 25C during the day/13 at night..

I checked the temp in London next Thursday... :badmood: ... looks like it's going to be a rainy day.. not sure how i will manage to stand in Q that early

:boxed:

I loooooove cold sunny days...

They dont always get the long range forecast right - lets all

hope its dry - and it may just happen!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, floods, but in Dubai.. :boat:

I've never been to Saudi..

Weather is much better now... 25C during the day/13 at night..

I checked the temp in London next Thursday... ... looks like it's going to be a rainy day.. not sure how i will manage to stand in Q that early

I loooooove cold sunny days...

yesss cold sunny days are actually cool too! haha it's so funny that we're discussing THE WEATHER.:P

They dont always get the long range forecast right - lets all

hope its dry - and it may just happen!!!

yeah i agree:thumb_yello: :naughty:

yeah... Egypt was nice.. loved the weather... and beautiful diving resorts

:thumb_yello:

aww well i've never been to dubai! I hear it's amazing! dying to go! def. at the top of ym list:thumb_yello:

random

but yes EGYPT is my #1 place i want to visit.... just so far though :-(

haha i didn't noe people were actually interested in coming to egypt! that's really cool! if you put your mind to it i guess it could happen:wink2:

I've just found this thread.....

I'm working on the 25th until lunchtime and off until lunchtime on the 27th...have a very long (and probably very dull) strategy day at work on the 28th....

Not sure what the plans are yet - do I drive or get the train and try and get the last one back, but risk missing it as the tubes stop running stupidly early...AAAGH!!

You could always bunk up with us in the hotel...or bring the car..I will drive it for you...I am fearless and have driven in London...I would be covered on my own insurance. It would be great to see as much of you as is possible....not in a literal sense obviously!:naughty:

You could always bunk up with us in the hotel...or bring the car..I will drive it for you...I am fearless and have driven in London...I would be covered on my own insurance. It would be great to see as much of you as is possible....not in a literal sense obviously!:naughty:

You can drive in London? :shocked:

I am now officially in awe of you!!!! :wub2:

Thanks, but Carri and I finally decided to actually speak to each other and I'm staying at theBell Hotel! . What time are you queuing on Monday? I'm probaly going to get to Hammersmith around 3ish...

You can drive in London? :shocked:

I am now officially in awe of you!!!! :wub2:

Me too:blush-anim-cl:

I didn't say I could do it WELL, just that I can do it!:naughty:

And you expect me to let you drive my car:shocked:

Not long now, ladies:thumb_yello:

Hi Wendy, according to Mapquest, it's apporx 7 miles....what taxi firms have you tried?

Cari gave me a web-site - and I have tried most of them, plus the

Black cabs - but with no reply!!! It says I can book one at the hotel

so I will probably just do that!!

Alan and I are staying in The Comfort Inn, which is supposed to be ten minutes from the venue. What time do people usually start queing? It's my first time, so I don't know.

Oh. I might suggest not mentioning a specific time, 'coz everyone's just gonna try to come earlier than whatever time is posted. It gets a little competitive.:naughty:

Hi Suzy, I knew our paths would cross eventually. How are you?

Sarah1973, I did get your pm reply, thanks. It only came in last night though, moreover I only noticed it last night! What's your latest? You driving in then?

Sarah1973, I did get your pm reply, thanks. It only came in last night though, moreover I only noticed it last night! What's your latest? You driving in then?

Hi Shari, I'm getting the train!! Decided against driving in the end. I'll stay with Carri on Mon and Tues night and come home on Wed morning. Thursday I'll get the train after work. I'll probably get there about 7.30-8.00:thumbdown:

Would be much better if I was on the other side of the pond to enjoy the Hammersmith gig that was cancelled on me last December...but otherwise, I'm okay - just really busy with RL stuff (you know, kids and work).

Are you excited or what?!!! :punk:

Hi Shari, I'm getting the train!! Decided against driving in the end. I'll stay with Carri on Mon and Tues night and come home on Wed morning. Thursday I'll get the train after work. I'll probably get there about 7.30-8.00:thumbdown:

Are you and Carri coming to the hotel after the gig on the Tuesday?

Would be much better if I was on the other side of the pond to enjoy the Hammersmith gig that was cancelled on me last December...but otherwise, I'm okay - just really busy with RL stuff (you know, kids and work).

I am excited yes, but have a few reservations. I have been having nightmares about being at the back, which is not good enough for me.

I pray my bad back is going to hold out for queuing and standing for a long time,

and finally, I do so want to meet him, or get a piccy or autograph.

I know it's going to be manic because it's the last gig...it might well be my last gig and I want it to be like a dream for me.

AWWW Suzy.............I So wish you could be there...and it must be even worse because you were supposed to be here.:thumbdown: I do feel for you I really do.

Sarahlou......that is good then that you have your hotel booked....hope it is cheaper than ours! :naughty:

It would be great if you could call in at the hotel on Monday...and Tuesday...but as you say Carri will probably have to get back, I think she will have Theo too won't she?

I am not sure to be honest what time we will ge there. We get into Stansted early but we need to get into London then find the hotel then the venue so goodness only knows!!:roftl: