REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue: 08-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be nice in an official way too if Mika and co got know just how grateful the fans at SLC were that they put on their THE SHOW MUST GO ON attitude and gave them something unique to remember them by.

Credit where credits due is my motto lol.

Very true Sparkly!

I would so LOVE to be able to say, "Sure, I'll just call Mika to let him know!"

:naughty:

But you're both right, it would be great to be able to give this kind

of feedback in a more direct way. Hopefully, once this OFFICIAL status

thing is worked out, we'll be able to do that more... :thumb_yello:

In the meantime, I sure hope someone's reading!

dcdeb

Ok....:naughty: so in the hope that someone may be reading, I will repeat it:

MIKA PLEASE!!!

GIVE US EVERYBODY'S TALKING IN LONDON!!!

PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Very true Sparkly!

Ok....:naughty: so in the hope that someone may be reading, I will repeat it:

MIKA PLEASE!!!

GIVE US EVERYBODY'S TALKING IN LONDON!!!

PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ahem

MIKA

PLEASE

SING 'EVERYBODY'S TALKING IN LONDON!!

POSSIBLY ON 25TH OR 26TH

THANK YOU!!!!

repetita juvant! :wink2:

oh :doh: i was there

you forgot to mention him hitting himself in the face during big girl

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27917750

and hitting himself in the face during lollipop :naughty:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=27896220

geez, being in the states has made him a clutz!!! i love it!!! :wub2:

i couldn't find a way to post this yesterday morning, but i met mika last night. in his hotel. i was so shocked!

i'd waited patiently to meet him when he was swarmed after the show, but he left. i was so upset! so we just drove around for a while, trying to find somewhere to eat. we ended up following some random van hoping it was them but we got caught in a red light so that went down the toilet, but we decided to go to a restraunt in a hotel and we're walking down the hall and then he walks out of the elevator. omg it was amazing! i got two hugs...i stepped on his toes and i shook his hand with the wrong hand. i even almost started crying lol.

i love mika so much! gahh. and his sweater was really soft. :mf_lustslow:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: You were SO lucky!!!!!!

Thank you for the roprts and pics.:thumb_yello:

We are all SO desperate for Charlie to get home....Deb have you told her how desperate we are!!!!????:naughty:

Humpfree, you lucky girl!

Did you talk with him?

yes i did a little bit. my mom talked a lot but i did get a couple of words in. i got to tell him how much i appreciated his show and him and stuff. i only got like 5 minutes. john was so pissed that mika even stopped lol

yes i did a little bit. my mom talked a lot but i did get a couple of words in. i got to tell him how much i appreciated his show and him and stuff. i only got like 5 minutes. john was so pissed that mika even stopped lol

devil of a man! :sneaky2:

Only five minutes? :lol3: That's way more than a lot of people here have gotten! Good for you!:biggrin2:

Only five minutes? :lol3: That's way more than a lot of people here have gotten! Good for you!:biggrin2:

but i forgot everything i'd wanted to say. i wanted to mention mfc and the hearts. i didnt even tell him my name! i was in such shock. it was crazy. lol

yeh. i dont like john at all. he's not very nice. but mika's great and thats all that matters. :wink2:

he was nice to us in the Uk... hope he stay that way ;) but i guess when u a manager u need to be tough sometimes to... :boxed:

HI BTW!!! remember me? ;)

u coming to the SF show again maybe? :)

but i forgot everything i'd wanted to say. i wanted to mention mfc and the hearts. i didnt even tell him my name! i was in such shock. it was crazy. lol

don't worry too much about what you should or could have said...after all it was a great experience, wasn't it?! :wink2:

Haha, I've met Mika twice and forgot to tell him my name both times!:roftl: Never even asked for a signature.

he was nice to us in the Uk... hope he stay that way ;) but i guess when u a manager u need to be tough sometimes to... :boxed:

HI BTW!!! remember me? ;)

u coming to the SF show again maybe? :)

of course i remember you

but no, i'm not going. i wish i could! it would be so awesome to see him again. but i dont have enough money.