REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue: 08-02-2008

dcdeb

Sorry, yes it is my hubby! Artofgarth. I stayed while he took the kid home and got to watch a little. No personal interaction cause they were busy.

Great video! thanks for sharing:flowers2:

Do you have the Relax he did in the concert too?

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those pics and vids are the BOMB. Thanks!!!!

I wonder if they made those t shirts....those are so cool.

You know...this reinforces my belief and anger----

Mika didn't get nommed for grammy for best new artist. Wino won...and the woman can't even do a tour. This man pulls it out day in and day out...does a FANTASTIC job even when he's sick and when he doesn't have his stuff. He DOES NOT disappoint.

I have to remember that Milli Vanilli also won best new artist grammy once upon a time. :thumbdown:

Mika---YOU ARE SO AWESOME. You are loved....so loved!!!

Hey all!

I just heard Parker from 101.9 the radio station that gave out the backstage passes for the Mika show and he said he's gotten tons of emails saying how incredible it was.. and it was the best show they've ever been to, etc!! SO COOL!

AND..... he said that he mentioned to Jerry (supposedly his "bud" and yes he really said Jerry not John lol) that if they could get a cd of the concert, they would play it on the radio!!!! I would so be recording that!!! He said he just mentioned it to him and Jerry thought it would be cool, but didn't have any idea if it would actually happen! How amazing would that be? I don't know how real of a possibility it is but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Hey Rootie boy! Welcome to the club. :)

Hiyall, Jen's hubby, Garth, here again.

I've notice many of you have found my videos, but here's the whole list of what I've uploaded yesterday/today. Loved the spot we were in, we saw his face the whole time. Sure wish we could do it all over again!

Grace Kelly

Relax Sound Check

Band Intro (they were incredible too!)

"Instead of canceling the show like my insurance company would have preferred I'd done, we decided to have a little fun instead."

Grace Kelly Sound Check

Everybody's Talking

Pre-show Meet-n-Greet

Holy Johnny Accident

Any Other World

I've notice many of you have found my videos, but here's the whole list of what I've uploaded yesterday/today. Loved the spot we were in, we saw his face the whole time. Sure wish we could do it all over again!

Grace Kelly

Relax Sound Check

"Instead of canceling the show like my insurance company would have preferred I'd done, we decided to have a little fun instead."

Grace Kelly Sound Check

Everybody's Talking

Pre-show Meet-n-Greet

Holy Johnny Accident

Any Other World

oh nice! thank you! wonderful!

Grace Kelly

Relax Sound Check

Grace Kelly Sound Check

Everybody's Talking

Pre-show Meet-n-Greet

Holy Johnny Accident

Any Other World

Ah!!! Thankyou!! I've just been finding bits and pieces scattered around the place and then go off on a tangent of someone else's stuff that looks interesting and keep forgetting to go back and check all of what you've put up.