dcdeb

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha that's true Katey - about dinner!

YES! I think the MFC should have some kind of status! Especially where there were only a few of us at this show - I wish we had gotten into the first part or something. I would have paid a lot for any kind of V.I.P ticket!!

Oh I like that idea Hilary with the book! Or if Char wants to give them Monday, we could email them to her...

YES! I think the MFC should have some kind of status! Especially where there were only a few of us at this show - I wish we had gotten into the first part or something. I would have paid a lot for any kind of V.I.P ticket!!

Oh I like that idea Hilary with the book! Or if Char wants to give them Monday, we could email them to her...

ya. i mean there were only 7 of us at the show last night. and i really wish that we would've gotten some more recognition.

and i would've paid for a v.i.p ticket tooo !!! :D

that would never work :bleh: people would just join mfc to get into the first part.. not really sure what that means :blink:

that would never work :bleh: people would just join mfc to get into the first part.. not really sure what that means :blink:

yes, if we did that we would be mobbed by bunches of squeeling teenieboppers who would just trash the boards.

sounds like a good idea if it could somehow be kept on the D.L. though...

the thing is, only the people that were in mfc would know. its not like they'd be announcing "everyone from mfc that knows the secret word can come in" lol

we'd just go whisper it to whoever is like...in charge or whatever and we'd get in.

it could definitely get out of control easily tho.

Yeah... it would get out of control probably. :thumbdown:

Oh! Jennifer -- I didn't take the refund either! I actually didn't know we were supposed to get one so I walked on before the lady gave it to me, but I am glad I didn't! This was a small venue anyway so I am glad he did it in the first place, plus it was just amaaazing!!!!!!

I've been checking this thread all day. lol Garth has a clear video of when he hits his mouth, and is still trying to upload through youtube. I missed the note thingy. But, sort of get the idea. I want to do something to if you all are! Katy, did you eat at the same restaurant that Mika did? Or just bump into him?

This show was so awesome. I was front and center. Mika kept saying how loud we were. He also thought we were going to kill him for starting the concert 2 hours late and not having all of the equipment there. We got a different kind of show and I was up front and center. He was also nice enough to give everyone $10 back from their tickets.

MIKA "My insurance company told me to cancel the show, I said F-it."

MIKANight018.jpg

MIKANight062.jpg

MIKANight063.jpg

MIKANight058.jpg

This show was so awesome. I was front and center. Mika kept saying how loud we were. He also thought we were going to kill him for starting the concert 2 hours late and not having all of the equipment there. We got a different kind of show and I was up front and center. He was also nice enough to give everyone $10 back from their tickets.

MIKA "My insurance company told me to cancel the show, I said F-it."

MIKANight018.jpg

MIKANight062.jpg

MIKANight063.jpg

MIKANight058.jpg

welcome Jeffrey!

I saw your blog when I was googling for Mika:naughty:

http://jeffreyroot.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-of-kind-mika-show.html

thank you for the pics..what a unique concert!