dcdeb

*drumroll*

THANK YOU!!!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, my computer be evil. Anyway, those pictures are amazing! Vnessa, you are the pinnacle of brilliance. Truly, you are the definition of boss. Te amo! ♥♥♥

G'night deary! Talk to you later, fo sho!

Muah! Besos! Te quiero!!

talk to you later! i need to get going too.. disneyland tomorrow!!

:huglove: bye darling! love you!

V did you get to hug him? What did he say to you?

:no::(:no:

I got something signed for artsy!!

So our conversation was:

me: hi!

Mika: Oh hey, you were in the front row!!

me: .... yeah :blush-anim-cl:

Mika: yeah i saw you! (or something like that. im not sure if he said that haha. id like it if he did tho)

i cant remember next, but then i asked for him to sign the balloon for alexandra, and he was like, "do you just want me to sign it?" and i was like, "yeah"

So I had thought that, since at earlier shows, even when the security guards said no posing pics, mika still did them. so i said, why not, and though i would ask. so i said "do you think we could get a quick picture together?"

Mika: (in a sincere apologetic way :wub2:) No Im Sorry! If I did the security guards would kill me! -or something like that)

and i cant remember what happened next, but i remember me starting to ask, "Maybe a quick hug?" but i got cut off and the securtity guards were making me leave and taylor was up. So, next time for sure :naughty:

But, having him there right in front of me was as good as any picture or hug, and him saying he recognized me from the front was absolutely wonderful :wub2:

*tears* theres just no words that describe how amazing he is, or how much he means to me

haha ok im done.

GOODNIGHT ALL! Kisses and hugs and everything! i love you!

The gig would not have been one one-hundredth of what is was without the MFCers...

*kisses*

Guys, LA was perfect. The weather was perfect and you all were perfect and Mika was perfect! I couldn't have guessed how much I'd miss you all. Today, it was like a major part of the whole experience was missing. :thumbdown:

San Fran today was really different - Mika was amazing, but the venue was in a seedy part of town, and it was colder. And I missed you all SO MUCH! Taylor, the girl who got in next to me had hair like yours, but she wasn't even a tenth as into it. Made me miss you guys even more. LOVE the pics, btw!

Oh and this guy on YouTube has our whole gig recorded, basically:

http://www.youtube.com/user/okeastron

And here's Mika talking to me about the yearbook - LOVE how attentive he is with everyone. Stupid camera crapped out right as he gave me a hug. :wub2:

IMG_0297.jpg

Guys, LA was perfect. The weather was perfect and you all were perfect and Mika was perfect! I couldn't have guessed how much I'd miss you all. Today, it was like a major part of the whole experience was missing. :thumbdown:

San Fran today was really different - Mika was amazing, but the venue was in a seedy part of town, and it was colder. And I missed you all SO MUCH! Taylor, the girl who got in next to me had hair like yours, but she wasn't even a tenth as into it. Made me miss you guys even more. LOVE the pics, btw!

Oh and this guy on YouTube has our whole gig recorded, basically:

http://www.youtube.com/user/okeastron

And here's Mika talking to me about the yearbook - LOVE how attentive he is with everyone. Stupid camera crapped out right as he gave me a hug. :wub2:

IMG_0297.jpg

:wub2::crybaby: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and his mama said he liked it:wub2:

:roftl: It was!! haha it was funny :lol3: you're so nice though!!! :wub2:

I can't wait till we can actually meet eachother in person!! :naughty:

I couldn't stop giggling!!! Aww I wouldn't say I was nice, just very hyper LOL :bleh: it was funny because you didn't know who i was

"Hello?"

"Hi...who is this?"

"Findingmywords."

"OOOOH this is Mika4life13!"

"..."

"You know...we talked on gabbly."

".... OH YEAH!"

So, this will be my first un-Mika day after the concert. (slept all day yesterday, to the point of missing all my afternoon classes...when I'm out, I'm out.:bleh: )

OG, everytime I read a report talking about all of our adventures and escapades in line, I get choked up. I had so much fun with all of you and I'm sorry if I was a little quiet. (I regret not joining in the singing now, even if you did attract a crowd of bystanders watching.:naughty: ) My first Mika gig was great, but it was nothing compared to the second one, and I know it was all of you that made the difference. You are all wonderful amazing people and I hope we can do it all again next time Meeks comes to LA.

To everyone who couldn't come due to lack of money, lack of ticket, or if you were just too far away: I hope I meet you all someday as well. It is the wealth of generous and creative (and sometimes outright insane) personalities here that make this forum what it is today; a place where Mikafans can come on and be understood.

(And to make everyone who keeps commenting on the weather REALLY jealous: it was actually quite hot in the sun. More than t-shirt weather, it was tank-top weather.:naughty: )

Well, I'm back to real life today too. This sucks. I had such a whirlwind with Salt Lake and L.A. I don't know how to get back in the swing of things. HELP!!! :naughty:

I hate that I didn't get to meet most of y'all. We got to the venue at 7:30pm and left right after our meeting. I did get a brief moment with Sivan though. I'm so glad that I got to meet you.

One last video, sorry it's so short. A small glimpse of our convo with Luke and Sara when they came out; don't judge the convo by the length of the vid. It was much longer, and Luke even jumped the barrier and stood right next to us, but by then I'd put away my camera because I worried that I was being rude.:bleh:

One last video, sorry it's so short. A small glimpse of our convo with Luke and Sara when they came out; don't judge the convo by the length of the vid. It was much longer, and Luke even jumped the barrier and stood right next to us, but by then I'd put away my camera because I worried that I was being rude.:bleh:

Awww, thanks for posting that! I've never seen video of them talking to fans before. (And I'm still cursing myself for being too shy to say hello to Luke after the show in Toronto.) :mf_rosetinted: