REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

hahah

Oooh a scanner! How much are they?

I want to hear this gift idea :das:

:wub2:

It's like $50+......damn haha

I want to combine all of my doodles (from my school notebooks and what not) and create a collage of it:naughty:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like $50+......damn haha

I want to combine all of my doodles (from my school notebooks and what not) and create a collage of it:naughty:

Aww haha. Well, happy saving to you :wink2:

That is an amazing idea haha. I thought of that before, but I only have one done and I still have to work on it. He's gonna love that though! :wink2: I think I'll just give him my one that I have done and something else small...

Aww haha. Well, happy saving to you :wink2:

That is an amazing idea haha. I thought of that before, but I only have one done and I still have to work on it. He's gonna love that though! :wink2: I think I'll just give him my one that I have done and something else small...

How about that painting you were supposed to do? :lol3:

:sneaky2: Shut up! You buttface :tears:

I just never got around to it that's all...

I've decided that I'm never gonna organize a project again unless I really am going to DO IT!

hahahahahahah :lmfao:

It's the thought that counts

haha, that's true. :naughty: There's like 4-5 projects that I "organized" and never did them :no:

I can't wait till next time... AHH!

Nono, a new album :shocked:

I know!

It's so friggin' weird to me :lmao:

I'm really excited/nervous:naughty:

I know!! It still doesn't process into my brain... Even the day that it's out it probably will still be surreal...

:insane::lmfao::wub2:

I know. I can't wait to see the cover! And of course, listen to it :naughty:

I know. I can't wait to see the cover! And of course, listen to it :naughty:

Hahah... Naaww, all we want is the cover :naughty:

I'm sure he'll do amazingly...

I wonder how the artwork will be... and if he'll make a whole different world or continue on with LICM's world...So many possibilities.

Hahah... Naaww, all we want is the cover :naughty:

I'm sure he'll do amazingly...

I wonder how the artwork will be... and if he'll make a whole different world or continue on with LICM's world...So many possibilities.

I think it'll be a toned down version of LICM (at least artistically). I'm not sure about the music though. It'll be great either way. It's Mika!

I think it'll be a toned down version of LICM (at least artistically). I'm not sure about the music though. It'll be great either way. It's Mika!

Yeah.. I think it'll be a bit darker, but still Mika. Like, a more grown up version? Or something? Haha.. We'll see! Yay Mika!

It seems likely the new album will be released in the UK/Europe before we get it here. So I may have to resort to slightly south-of-legal methods to get it as soon as humanly possible. Wait like an extra however many weeks? Yeah, no. :naughty:

Ooh Mana, I like your new sig...:wub2:

I wore my concert shirt today....*hugs self*

I've been having so many flashbacks. I have to write an essay on anything I want to, and I plan to write it about the concert. I'll have you guys edit it for me!

Ooh Mana, I like your new sig...

I wore my concert shirt today....*hugs self*

I've been having so many flashbacks. I have to write an essay on anything I want to, and I plan to write it about the concert. I'll have you guys edit it for me!

:wub2: Concert... :stretcher:

Lucky!! Our essays are about Kim Jung Mao and War books :sneaky2:

Yay we'll be happy to be your editors :naughty:

:huglove:

It seems likely the new album will be released in the UK/Europe before we get it here. So I may have to resort to slightly south-of-legal methods to get it as soon as humanly possible. Wait like an extra however many weeks? Yeah, no.

Meany UKers :sneaky2: They get to live next to him and get the album earlier...

The songs will probably be on youtube though so we'll get to listen either way :naughty:

One word: EBAY!!!!

The day it goes on sale in England I'm buying a UK copy even though it will cost me double the price, I DON'T CARE!!!! :naughty:

That's how I got all my singles and stuffs.

it might be released the same time universally...now that he's well known I don't know if that has anything to do with it haha)

it might be released the same time universally...now that he's well known I don't know if that has anything to do with it haha)

Actually, it would make more sense for him to stagger it even more than he did with LICM. Like wait a good three or four months between the UK/Europe release, then North America, then Asia/Australia. Otherwise he's just going to knock himself out trying to tour everywhere in support of it.

Then again, I'm thinking he won't be stuck doing like record store signings this time around. But I'm hoping for lots of radio appearances. :wub2:

I can see myself downloading the new album from some file sharing site the day it's out, ordering a UK copy from Amazon (and maybe a continental Europe copy as well, if the track listing is different) and then buying the North American release as well when it comes out. Meh, what else is new. I have three copies of LICM, not to mention all the other copies I bought for friends. :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

I dunno....but I really doubt it will be released in the US at the same time.

Who knows?

I wonder if I'll be able to wait patiently for it to release in the US or if I'll pre-order it haha

Actually, it would make more sense for him to stagger it even more than he did with LICM. Like wait a good three or four months between the UK/Europe release, then North America, then Asia/Australia. Otherwise he's just going to knock himself out trying to tour everywhere in support of it.

Then again, I'm thinking he won't be stuck doing like record store signings this time around. But I'm hoping for lots of radio appearances. :wub2:

Oh I never thought of that. That's pretty smart. :naughty:

No signings? :crybaby:

I wonder if I'll be able to wait patiently for it to release in the US or if I'll pre-order it haha

As I said, Ebay....I cannot wait. I would explode.

Oh I never thought of that. That's pretty smart. :naughty:

No signings? :crybaby:

Yeah, that is a good idea.

I hope he does signings, Like *cough cough* how about the Marketplace here in Bakersfield? Quiet, nice area. We even have a water fountain we could run through...just a thought...:naughty:

I hope he does signings, Like *cough cough* how about the Marketplace here in Bakersfield? Quiet, nice area. We even have a water fountain we could run through...just a thought...:naughty:

Now I have this mental image of us all running through this water fountain with Mika.

Have you all read CazGirl's scripts? Haha, that would be such a perfect idea. :naughty: