REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

No...I haven't caught up recently...but I've read some...

That is my new goal in life...to run through a fountain with Mika! :naughty:

*writes it down on list of things to do before I die*

:lmfao:

I'll film it :naughty:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wiltern.jpg

amazing.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

By the way, the other day I heard Schwayze on the radio hahaha. I was like "Hmmm this sounds familiar.." and then I heard the chorus and thought "Oh wait! This is Schwayze!!" And then felt a fuzzy feeling but then thought that the song was bad. It made me smile...

Anyways....

relax.jpg

Thanks!!

Aren't they....amazing?!:wub2:

*wipes drool from keyboard*

Hey! Go watch Ben Barnes' (Prince Caspian) interview on the Jay Leno show on Youtube.

He's adorable and hilarious!

Ahhh! He's hilarious!

And gorgeous :drool::wub2:

Thanks haha..

I watched the Jimmy Kimmel one, I couldn't find the Jay one :thumbdown:

That one is good too!

He can sing!!!! :wub2:

Darn! They must have taken it off...*kicks youtube people*

It was really funny! He talked about auditioning to be a lifeguard and all the big blonde guys saying "Dude, I can't get the definition in my calves." :lmfao: It was so funny.

Agh, that's stupid.

Ah well, I'm off to sleepy now...:huglove:

Sweet Caspian and Mika dreams!

Hello ladies!! I miss you all so much:huglove:!!! I'm just dropping in to say hi, but I have to go soon!:tears:

I saw the Wiltern today on my way back from this luncheon thing my mom and I went to in L.A.:wub2:. First time I've seen it in person since the fateful.......FEBRUARY 11. It was only for about five seconds and I saw it from the freeway, but hey:naughty:.

My mom offered to drive right by it, but I'm weird and refused because I prefer to go to it on the 11th of a month so that it's an exact anniversary:boxed:. I was tempted though. Very tempted.

Ok...I'm off now!

I hope everything is going well for you all:biggrin2:!!!

Hello ladies!! I miss you all so much!!! I'm just dropping in to say hi, but I have to go soon!

I saw the Wiltern today on my way back from this luncheon thing my mom and I went to in L.A. First time I've seen it in person since the fateful.......FEBRUARY 11. It was only for about five seconds and I saw it from the freeway, but hey.

My mom offered to drive right by it, but I'm weird and refused because I prefer to go to it on the 11th of a month so that it's an exact anniversary. I was tempted though. Very tempted.

Ok...I'm off now!

I hope everything is going well for you all!!!

Hey!! :huglove: I miss you!!!! We haven't talked in a while!!

Awww! :tears: That sacred place filled with sacred memories... If only we knew eachother on that day :blush-anim-cl:

Hahah, well it makes sense to see it on the 11ths :naughty:

I hope everythings going good for you there!! Here it's fine :)

:huglove::wub2: Talk to you later hopefully!!!

Oh sigh....that was so amazing! I saw her after the show and told her she was great (though during the show I SWORE something was gonna fall out) Mika's reaction was so adorable!

And Brittany, so cool about the Wiltern...I don't think I could go back without either A.) crying, B.) worshipping the hallowed ground where we waited and saw Mika or C.) both. :naughty:

Hey!! I miss you!!!! We haven't talked in a while!!

Awww! That sacred place filled with sacred memories... If only we knew eachother on that day

Hahah, well it makes sense to see it on the 11ths :naughty:

I hope everythings going good for you there!! Here it's fine :)

Talk to you later hopefully!!!

I'm sneaking on before my mom gets home in a few minutes.

I knooow! I really really wish I had known you all, or had gotten to at least know you at the concert...Ah well. Next time for sure.

I miss the MFC !!!:crybaby: I haven't really been on in such a long time, but I still manage to talk about it with my friends everyday.:naughty:

Glad things are going good!!

Oh sigh....that was so amazing! I saw her after the show and told her she was great (though during the show I SWORE something was gonna fall out) Mika's reaction was so adorable!

And Brittany, so cool about the Wiltern...I don't think I could go back without either A.) crying, B.) worshipping the hallowed ground where we waited and saw Mika or C.) both.

Me tooo!!! HAHAHAH! I was so scared for her. And Mika's reaction was awesome. He just kind of ran away laughing...:roftl:

NICE PIC, NONO!!

Hahah. Yes...I'm a choice C girl also...I even jokingly told my mom we should buy flowers and put them at the exact spot where I met him. Her face::boxed:.

:naughty:

This made me smile:

ughwatermarks.jpg

That was one of my favorite parts of the show

(damn you eyevine)

:wub2::lmfao:

That was amazing... I loved his reaction!!

Seriously, he has the most amazing laugh ever, I could listen to it for days and days...

One day we'll see him again :wub2:

That big girl was AWESOME!!! :roftl:

I miss you guys :P

How's everyone? SUMMER is so soon :shocked:

This made me smile:

ughwatermarks.jpg

That was one of my favorite parts of the show :lmfao:

(damn you eyevine:sneaky2:)

Hola =]

just dropped into say...

you've got to give that girl props for doing all the crazy stuff in a really tight corset where you cant even bend! and on top of that she is quite... voluptuous:bleh:

:shocked::shocked::thumb_yello:

they'ren reeeally tight!

crrazeh

:wub2::lmfao:

That was amazing... I loved his reaction!!

Seriously, he has the most amazing laugh ever, I could listen to it for days and days...

One day we'll see him again

That big girl was AWESOME!!!

I miss you guys :P

How's everyone? SUMMER is so soon

I really really really adore his laugh. Hahah. The first time I heard it was on this ont interview (I think they took it off youtube...:thumbdown:)...:shocked:. I can't tell you how many times I replayed that part...:wub2:. As soon as I get a new phone, his laugh is going to be my ringtone for sure.

I'm doing well aside from the fact that I can't make it on the computer much lately. But 14 more days of high school! That's scary. Awesome...but scary.

AND HOW ARE YOU??? It's been ages since we've chatted.

(Warning: My mom will be home soon, so sorry if I leave right in the middle on the convo...:naughty:)

Hola =]

just dropped into say...

you've got to give that girl props for doing all the crazy stuff in a really tight corset where you cant even bend! and on top of that she is quite... voluptuous:bleh:

:shocked::shocked::thumb_yello:

they'ren reeeally tight!

crrazeh

Yes, she was awesome. I would have never guessed she could break dance like that!!! And without having anything jump out?!?:punk::naughty:

The girl's great.

I really really really adore his laugh. Hahah. The first time I heard it was on this ont interview (I think they took it off youtube.... I can't tell you how many times I replayed that part...::. As soon as I get a new phone, his laugh is going to be my ringtone for sure.

I'm doing well aside from the fact that I can't make it on the computer much lately. But 14 more days of high school! That's scary. Awesome...but scary.

AND HOW ARE YOU??? It's been ages since we've chatted.

(Warning: My mom will be home soon, so sorry if I leave right in the middle on the convo...:)

Hahah awww yeah! Mika laugh ringtone is defo amazingness :naughty:

14 DAYS!? :shocked: Lucky :naughty:

I have like 2 and a half weeks I think...

I'm fine thanks!! Making some sopaipillas for spanish class :naughty:

AND YOU!??!? :wub2:

Haha that's alright. I might have to suddenly leave becuase I might burn the delicious treat that I'm cookin'. Hopefully MFC won't make me burn my house down :insane: