REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

Hahah awww yeah! Mika laugh ringtone is defo amazingness

14 DAYS!? :shocked: Lucky

I have like 2 and a half weeks I think...

I'm fine thanks!! Making some sapodillas for spanish class

AND YOU!??!?

Haha that's alright. I might have to suddenly leave becuase I might burn the delicious treat that I'm cookin'. Hopefully MFC won't make me burn my house down :insane:

FOUND IT!!!http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/videos/2008/04/

Hahah! I'm on the blasted parental controled computer, so I have to really work to find the videos. I'm sure you've seen it though. I just wanted you to know which one I was talking about. :biggrin2:

Yeah, well...14 days not including weekends and stuff. So, I pretty much have the same amount of days as you.:yay:

Sapodillas, huh? I've never heard of them, but they sound yummy. I love Spanish food.:blush-anim-cl:

That was my greatest concern, but she nailed it!

Yes, that would have been very, very......interesting if she hadn't! A whole different show:naughty:.

But she was a pro. She knew what she was doin'.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FOUND IT!!!http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/videos/2008/04/

Hahah! I'm on the blasted parental controled computer, so I have to really work to find the videos. I'm sure you've seen it though. I just wanted you to know which one I was talking about.

Yeah, well...14 days not including weekends and stuff. So, I pretty much have the same amount of days as you.:

Sapodillas, huh? I've never heard of them, but they sound yummy. I love Spanish food.:

Yes, that would have been very, very......interesting if she hadn't! A whole different show.

But she was a pro. She knew what she was doin'.:

:roftl:

Wait no I typed it wrong... They're called Sopaipillas haha... sopadillas :aah:

Ooooh yeah that one.. The creepy guy who asks all the sexuality questions! The first one I watched was the aftenposten one.

As you can imagine, I feel completely in love in a second after hearing that laugh and seeing him :wub2::tears:

haha OK GOODNIGHT! Nice talking to you again! :huglove:

• 3 weeks later...

I just read the whole thread again up to page 43... :tears: :tears: :wub2:

It made me sad, nostalgic, insanely happy, depressed, and it completely brought me back to that phenomenal day (And the day after)

:wub2: I miss you guys, and am having finals at school so I need to go study for chemistry and write an essay and read a whole book that I didn't read when I was supposed to. Wish me luck! Hopefully I won't procrastinate more than I already have.

:huglove:

I recommend you read it too :naughty:

I love you!

IIt made me sad, nostalgic, insanely happy, depressed, and it completely brought me back to that phenomenal day (And the day after)

That was a magical day, wasn't it?

You know, despite all the bullsh*t with Luke and the server and whatnot, there is still some magic in Mikaland, and I for one will still be chasing it. :blush-anim-cl:

Vanessa, are you coming to the meetup on Aug. 17?

That was a magical day, wasn't it?

You know, despite all the bullsh*t with Luke and the server and whatnot, there is still some magic in Mikaland, and I for one will still be chasing it. :blush-anim-cl:

Vanessa, are you coming to the meetup on Aug. 17?

Me too... Me too :blush-anim-cl:

I'll stick around here and Mika until I'm 137 and infinity :wub2:

Yes! For positive! :wink2:

• 1 month later...
Read all the way up to page 75....just for the hell of it...:wub2:

Nostalgia much?

Ya know what's shocking? I've never read the reports that you all wrote!!:shocked:

They made me go like this::tears:

:naughty:

That night was just soooo amazing! I miss it dearly. I still can't get over that fact that I met him! Honestly, I woke up today and that was the first thing that popped in my mind. And then I felt like crap because it feels like it was so long ago.:naughty:

Did you guys download 9 to 5?:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I did. Everytime it comes on, it takes me back.:mf_rosetinted:

i have it on my phone when ppl i work with call... my clients and stuff :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
:huglove:

Agh! The weather has been gorgeous! Nice and grey :naughty:

Me too! I miss Mika action.

I've been fine! Christmas shopping and stuff :naughty:

Anything interesting been going on for you?

Yes, it's very nice :das:

:(

Ooh you're smart. Knowing me I'll save shopping until two or three days before :rolls_eyes:

Interesting? Eh, not really. They played "Relax" at my school again during lunch :groovy:

awww memories... i love the wiltern :)

cant wait for another mika gig!!! im gonna get the DVD in the mail in 2 days :) hopefully that will be good for now or more likely would make me wanna see mika more :bleh:

awww memories... i love the wiltern :)

cant wait for another mika gig!!! im gonna get the DVD in the mail in 2 days :) hopefully that will be good for now or more likely would make me wanna see mika more :bleh:

I need to get the dvd soon too! I just entered for the drawing though. I'm not sure how smart that was because now I have to wait even longer to see if I won...:naughty:

*sigh*

I really want to see him again. :emot-sad:

I need to get the dvd soon too! I just entered for the drawing though. I'm not sure how smart that was because now I have to wait even longer to see if I won...:naughty:

*sigh*

I really want to see him again. :emot-sad:

i got the dvd today :thumb_yello: and i finished my finals today! so that was a good timing :)

i watched it one and a half times allready... lol my grandma wanted to watch it and she said "he is so cute" haha

i got the dvd today :thumb_yello: and i finished my finals today! so that was a good timing :)

i watched it one and a half times allready... lol my grandma wanted to watch it and she said "he is so cute" haha

Send her to me: I'm the leader of MIKA's Granny Brigade!

PPAC_TheProducers.gif

BadBoysOldLady.gif

Edited by A. Clay

• 1 month later...