2008: REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for MIKA in San Francisco, CA at the Warfield

dcdeb

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing them - and your report is great.

Its lovely Mika, and his Mum, both remember you and take

time to chat to you :wub2:

ill try woking on it tomorrow

and yes.. i really eppreciate them... they are: :thumb_yello:

LOL! this one?

MeMikaCostume2.jpg

:roftl:

im so happy mika finally saw it :blink:

Your dress is absolutely amazing girl. God you lot are so creative. I'm just going to Hammersmith in some bright clothes. :roftl:

I might buy some new stuff to wear but that's as far as it'll go. :wink2:

I so wish I had the time and creative powers to do something like that. :punk:

so i started to walk and than i hear mika screaming "SIVAN! SIVAN! COME HERE! i was like :blink: and came over...he was by the car and he said he want andy to film my costume :D what a sweety!

so he did bottom to top! lol and than i just said bye to mika he was allready in the car and he smiled and said bye...

Wooooooaaaah! That is so fantastic, loved the report :thumb_yello:

LOL! this one?

MeMikaCostume2.jpg

:roftl:

im so happy mika finally saw it

It looks soo good! :shocked: You are really good at sewing/designing! (is that giant crayon in the mirror?:blink:)

Awe Sivan! I love your moment! How fun!! And, I got to see that dress for a brief moment..it's so cute!! I just love the picture of it! Dang, they should market it.....it's just too adorable.

the merch lady loved my dress....LOL she saw me both nights...she was really nice :) the first night she came to me and said the shoes are amazing and i had no idea she worked with mika :roftl:

the next day she saw me outside again... we talked a bit. :thumb_yello:

the comments i got about the dress were amazing! it feels good after working so hard on it even tho i LOVED every minute of it :)

PART 2:

.....so i started to walk and than i hear mika screaming "SIVAN! SIVAN! COME HERE! :shocked: i was like :blink: and came over...he was by the car and he said he want andy to film my costume :D what a sweety!

so he did bottom to top! lol and than i just said bye to mika he was allready in the car and he smiled and said bye...

Wow Sivan! I'm so happy for you! :wub2:

This is amazing and incredible. He called your name!!! I love him, he's soooooo unique!!

Brava Sivan!!!! :wink2:

PART 2:

so we waited in the dodgy street behind the venue...SCARY!!!!!! so much junkies but gladly we had mika's ppl to keep us safe.

i said its a dodgy street for a dodgy tour ;)

so andy was filming cynthia, michlle and me a bit... and we were lst in line so than i took some pixof michelle etc talking to mika and than it was my turn and i didnt want his signature so i just asked for a hug and told him thank you so much for the AMAZING year i had because of him. he was like "awww and held my hand which was great cause i was freezing and his hand was so warm. tho i felt bad for freezing him up.

than summer was like "SHOW HIM YOUR COSTUME!" good thing she did cause i totaly forgot and i forgot to show him all shows before this one! so i did and he loved it i think... he giggled at the "ZAP ZAP!" i had on the back of it.

than he said "see u on jay leno" and he had to go to the car.

i asked him if he will do a song or allso some talking and he said probably just song. so i said ok and bye.

for some reason i was there alone i think!? and al the girls started to walk away. so i started to walk and than i hear mika screaming "SIVAN! SIVAN! COME HERE! :shocked: i was like :blink: and came over...he was by the car and he said he want andy to film my costume :D what a sweety!

i gotta say i was SO happy cause it was just what i needed... i missed him so much... and it was the BEST closure for the most AMAZING year i had with him.

thank you mika!!! and everyone that were involved to make me so happy!

the END

p.s: took me some time to fall asleep LOLbut i couldnt take the smile off my face... still cant...:D

you are very lucky to have MIKA say your name. But honestly, you deserve it!!! I hope someday I get him to say my name as well. Bu tI have to be very creative!!!! :naughty:

thanks everyone! i made a blog on myspace with few pix :) if u wanna see ;)

Yes, definitely! I added you to my Friends. :wink2: And Sivan, that dress is incredible!!! How did you make it? And what did you use to decorate the shoes?

I wish I had half that amount of craftiness. :thumb_yello:

Yes, definitely! I added you to my Friends. :wink2: And Sivan, that dress is incredible!!! How did you make it? And what did you use to decorate the shoes?

I wish I had half that amount of craftiness. :thumb_yello:

LOL saw u ;) i sew it...with all kinds of babrics..and the shoes i colored with fabric crayons :)

im uploading ANY OTHER WORLD from the show... niiice video :das:

LOL saw u ;) i sew it...with all kinds of babrics..and the shoes i colored with fabric crayons :)

im uploading ANY OTHER WORLD from the show... niiice video :das:

That's so amazing. I want a dress and shoes, too, lol. My parents are both great at drawing and art, but am I? Oh no, I got the recessive non-artsy gene. (Although I do write. I suppose that's where I'm creative.)

And "Any Other World"! Yes!!! Can't wait for that one!