Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

CAN'T WAIT TOOOOOO : This will be the first time I see him though, I missed him in November. I was too late with ordering tickets >,< But no tears anymore, cus I'll see him over 85 days:

Me too! But I wasn't too lazy to order them.:naughty:

I just didn't noticed he came. And when I noticed, I didn't dare to say anything to my parents. They always said he was gay and stuff. And I thought they thought that was a bad thing, so I didn't say anything, oh, and my dad doesn't like Mika. Actually I was a bit ashamed of the fact I was a fan of his. And now I regret, because my mother was like: hey Linde, Mika is going to perform, why haven't you said anything?:blink:

So I told that whole story, and she was like: Are you serious, I love him!:shocked: So, he might be gay, so what?

And I was like: But...and...what..eh...:blink:

And my mother wanted to buy tickets, but she said, wait til next week, now I don't have enough money for all that stuff. So, a week later, all tickets were sold out:thumbdown: And 11 november, I was depressive for the whole day. They talked about the Mika concert on the radio, and in the Dutch Thread. I was the whole day like: I can't believe I miss this! I'm so stupid! Aargh:tears:

I missed Lowlands too, but that was because I was't allowed to go.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just didn't noticed he came. And when I noticed, I didn't dare to say anything to my parents. They always said he was gay and stuff. And I thought they thought that was a bad thing, so I didn't say anything, oh, and my dad doesn't like Mika. Actually I was a bit ashamed of the fact I was a fan of his. And now I regret, because my mother was like: hey Linde, Mika is going to perform, why haven't you said anything?

So I told that whole story, and she was like: Are you serious, I love him!:shocked: So, he might be gay, so what?

And I was like: But...and...what..eh...

And my mother wanted to buy tickets, but she said, wait til next week, now I don't have enough money for all that stuff. So, a week later, all tickets were sold out:thumbdown: And 11 november, I was depressive for the whole day. They talked about the Mika concert on the radio, and in the Dutch Thread. I was the whole day like: I can't believe I miss this! I'm so stupid! Aargh

Oh, that's so sad for you! I know what you felt. When he came to Belgium it was all sold out :tears: The week before the concert you could win the last tickets on the radio, I participated of course. You had to say what you should do when you should stand on stage with mika. I sent that I would try to sing higher than him, and then they said on the radio: we have a good reason from celien, and then they said my reason, but then they said: but we have a better one, so the winner is...; I was so sad that it wasn't me :tears: :tears: I was depressed the day he came...

But now I'm going and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!

I just didn't noticed he came. And when I noticed, I didn't dare to say anything to my parents. They always said he was gay and stuff. And I thought they thought that was a bad thing, so I didn't say anything, oh, and my dad doesn't like Mika. Actually I was a bit ashamed of the fact I was a fan of his. And now I regret, because my mother was like: hey Linde, Mika is going to perform, why haven't you said anything?:blink:

And I was like: But...and...what..eh...:blink:

And my mother wanted to buy tickets, but she said, wait til next week, now I don't have enough money for all that stuff. So, a week later, all tickets were sold out:thumbdown: And 11 november, I was depressive for the whole day. They talked about the Mika concert on the radio, and in the Dutch Thread. I was the whole day like: I can't believe I miss this! I'm so stupid! Aargh:tears:

oh my, that must have been awful, good thing you're gonna see him this time!

Nah I love you for your splendid personality. I've got Diana for the physical lovin':mf_rosetinted:

But I'm hot too aren't I? Can't beat The Hagues sex goddess Diana of course

hello... I just wanna say that I'm looking for cheap flights from Poland to Amsterdam :mf_rosetinted: R U happy? :roftl:

I'm happy about that for sure :punk: :punk: :punk:

hi there was some talk a while ago about the times people were going but i can't remember, sorry:thumbdown: my plane doesn't land til 11.30am, so a dash to the hotel to dump things & then make tracks!! :thumb_yello:

oh ok thnx , maybe i'll see you there

I love how some people are all seriously planning the gig and the trip and some others are just talking complete bull**** all the time and noone seems to care :roftl:

I care!:mf_rosetinted: 'Cause I'm talking the bullsh*t:roftl:

So I told that whole story, and she was like: Are you serious, I love him! So, he might be gay, so what?

And I was like: But...and...what..eh...

Ah, that sucks. I also wasn't alowed to go to lowlands. I'm just 16, so my parent's didn't want it. They were saying: "Only rock junks over there" [Wich is not making any sense at all:thumbdown:]

But now I'M GOING! :mf_lustslow:

At the beginning they were talking crap again. They said things like: Oooh, Amsterdam, so late in the evening. And then you have to get the train. It's so scary, blablabla.

And at the beginning they didn't know who Mika actually was. So I turned on a song, and they were like: Oooooh, that's such a funny and bright music. I thought it was hardrock. :naughty: Now you can go, we don't think any freaky people are going to that concert. Haha.

Ah, that sucks. I also wasn't alowed to go to lowlands. I'm just 16, so my parent's didn't want it. They were saying: "Only rock junks over there" [Wich is not making any sense at all:thumbdown:]

But now I'M GOING! :mf_lustslow:

At the beginning they were talking crap again. They said things like: Oooh, Amsterdam, so late in the evening. And then you have to get the train. It's so scary, blablabla.

And at the beginning they didn't know who Mika actually was. So I turned on a song, and they were like: Oooooh, that's such a funny and bright music. I thought it was hardrock. :naughty: Now you can go, we don't think any freaky people are going to that concert. Haha.

:roftl: :roftl:

I thought we were the freakiest :roftl:

Starrats...shhhhh don't give away our secret :roftl:

Mika_Addiction I'm happy for you...but don't show them any stuff from the queue :roftl: cuz they might change their minds :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha. Sssssht. Don't tell my parents! :roftl:

*removes the MFC link from her favorites* :naughty:

Yeah don't tell them there's a big group of whores coming :roftl:

I've been to Lowlands many times, and I'm not a junkie! I am a rock n roll whore though, so maybe they were a bit right.

Ah, that's cool! A rock 'n roll whore. :naughty: Deep inside we're all like that.