Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

mwahahahahaaaaaaaa.......:punk:

and do you know that many ppl think that Poland is a part of Russia, we have polar bears walking on the streets, we don't have the electricity, we drink vodka at breakfast, oh and we are very rude and dangerous ppl... :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Oh I have always thought the polar bears where walking around in my country!:roftl:

You know the small country, close to the North Pole, where we have two really famous people, Abba and Santa Claus!:wink2:

I better not say anything about my ideas about Holland, maybe they won’t let me in!:naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I'm sure every day is funny then in Holland ^^

Are there any important things about the gig I missed during my MFC break???

Hunnyyy post in my MFC hotel thread when you're arriving at the airport, so we can arrange how you get here :wink2:

Oh I have always thought the polar bears where walking around in my country!:roftl:

You know the small country, close to the North Pole, where we have two really famous people, Abba and Santa Claus!:wink2:

I better not say anything about my ideas about Holland, maybe they won’t let me in!:naughty:

*Joint in mouth, sunglasses on, Heineken in one hand, a baseballclub in the other, clogs on the feet*

What? What? Tell me whatcha think about us:mf_rosetinted:

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

just booked flight, hotel and tickets for me and my bf! :biggrin2: sooo looking forward to see all you guys again!! :wub2:

btw, where did that option go to change my rsvp from "maybe" to "yes"? it was always below the rsvps and isn't there anymore now :blink:

just booked flight, hotel and tickets for me and my bf! :biggrin2: sooo looking forward to see all you guys again!! :wub2:

btw, where did that option go to change my rsvp from "maybe" to "yes"? it was always below the rsvps and isn't there anymore now :blink:

I suppose then you can't come :bleh:

:lmfao:

:huglove: