I got anonymous flowers! O.O

CazGirl

That's right!

Mum woke me up saying I had to come downstairs immediately because there was something for me. I was like wtf? So i said "something for me?" and in an annoyed manner she replied "yes!" and walked downstairs.

So I followed suit and there was the big, tall cardboard box in the kitchen!

Mum said "it looks like flowers but this bit's wet so i dont know if it's upaide down or..."

me: "FLOWERS?!"

I knew it was valentines day, so I knew what the flowers were for. As we opened the lid and there was a bunch of gorgeous pink roses.

We tried looking for a note to say who it was from, but there was nothing.

Mum: well that's the idea of Valentine's Day, really...

So I opened the pouch that had a small bag of seeds in and a card, and I pulled out the card.

Inside the message was "You're beautiful Happy Valentines Day Caroline"

So, I have an idea on who it is, just gotta wait for them to get back to me.

But yeah, I was well shocked. I mean, how on Earth did they get my address? They must have done some serious scooping if it is who I think it is!

DSCF1205.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh how exciting for you! Are you going to stalk them back to find out? :roftl:

Keep us updated.

:roftl:

yeah ive already sent them a text message asking if it's them, but at 10am they may still just be asleep xD either way, he hasn't got back to me yet.

If it's not him then I am baffled.

Awwwwww... that's so sweet...

I haven't gotten anything for valentine's day since I was 17... and that was from a person I worked with at the time...

well this is the second time i've received something in my life.

when i was about 14 I got a valentines card from my best mate saying how much he loved and appreciated our friendship :wub2:

and then i get a big bunch of gorgeous pink flowers but dont know who they're from lol

I knew it was valentines day, so I knew what the flowers were for. As we opened the lid and there was a bunch of gorgeous pink roses.

That is fabulous! :mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

But yeah, I was well shocked. I mean, how on Earth did they get my address? They must have done some serious scooping if it is who I think it is!

:blink:Mika?

:naughty:

They are gorgeous! And lovely:wub2:

Sweet of him to send you flowers, even though he is touring in the US:wink2:

Yeah: I gather they are from Mika.........:wink2:

it was very sweet of him indeed. I know I shouldn't post our relationship publicly, but I wanted you guys to be the first to know that we are getting married later in the year. I'm so excited! And I'd like you all to be there and witness Mika not getting married to you! :roftl: (oh how cruel!)

it was very sweet of him indeed. I know I shouldn't post our relationship publicly, but I wanted you guys to be the first to know that we are getting married later in the year. I'm so excited! And I'd like you all to be there and witness Mika not getting married to you! :roftl: (oh how cruel!)

You are a very very mean girl:roftl:

But I wish you all the happiness in the world:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: Are you sure you didn't send these flowers to yourself in your sleep Cazgirl .... ???!!! :wink2::roftl::naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: Are you sure you didn't send these flowers to yourself in your sleep Cazgirl .... ???!!! :wink2::roftl::naughty:

LMAO yeah you wish! :roftl:

No, they're really from him. He just called me up to tell me how much he loved me, sang me a love song and said he missed chicken time.

:lmao:

oh yes, i forgot i gave him my address throuh MySpace! :roftl:

You silly!

*runs to myspace-message address to mika*

these are the flowers:

DSCF1205.jpg

:wub2: I didn't even know it was possible to send flowers in a box :bleh:

it was very sweet of him indeed. I know I shouldn't post our relationship publicly, but I wanted you guys to be the first to know that we are getting married later in the year. I'm so excited! And I'd like you all to be there and witness Mika not getting married to you! (oh how cruel!)

So conciderate :original:

chicken4.gifchickendance.gif

LOL!

LMAO yeah you wish! :roftl:

No, they're really from him. He just called me up to tell me how much he loved me, sang me a love song and said he missed chicken time.

:lmao:

LMAO I love those chicken! :roftl:

I thought I did, but it was from Mika :wub2:

LMAO yeah you wish ! :roftl:

Oh & these are the chicken for when you're not having chicken ..... :wink2::naughty: