• Piano.(electric or acoustic)
    • Percussion.(any)
    • Other.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can play the descant recorder, though I haven't actually picked one up and played it in about a million bajillion years. I can also play a few tunes on the ocarina, and I have a verrrry basic grasp of keyboard (if I'm sat at a piano or keyboard, you'll often either hear me play random minor chords or the chocobo theme tune from the Final Fantasy series :roftl: ).

I can also read music, but me + sightreading = major LOL. I had to attempt to sightread for my Grade 1 keyboard exam, and it was epic fail XD I somehow managed to pass the exam, though. :boxed: But yeah, my 'sightreading' consists of slowly figuring out each note and then piecing them all together, haha :roftl:

long time ago I was playing keyboard...now it is standing in a corner of my room and it's all dusty...

some time ago I was learning by myself how to play guitar... I manage to play the simple songs.. but I can't play barre chords...

try a little drums and violin but it's not for me....either.. I just sing... :D

OhMyMika!! love Ur siggie! (love arabic...i've take a few lessons..but I remember only that alif is not connecting with other letters from the left side xD)

I have no problems with playing and singing...but I forgot how to play...so I just sing :D even once I was in a band LOL *...good times...*

I played the trumpet from 5th grade up until 10th grade.

I like to think I can play the keyboard :roftl: and learned Chopsticks and some Jamaican Farewell song (or something like that.) I don't know any of the keys and the only time I can play with two hands is if I decide to do Chopsticks with both of them. I think I also know Yankee Doodle and well small songs like that haha. Pretty much if I sit down at a keyboard or piano it would just be best if you leave the room because eventually I start to play random notes and replay the same songs. In my head I rock at that though. :naughty:

I learned the guitar in 6th grade and did really well and got a pretty guitar but after 6th grade I had no one to teach me, so 9 years later, a junior in college, I'm learning it again in a class and we're learning this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbdP7sq0w8

I'm psyched to actually be learning a SONG besides twinkle twinkle little star. :naughty:

I found out our finale in that class is to preform a concert.... it's on my 21st birthday. :doh:

I can play clarinet (grade 7). I had joint lessons with people learning flute so picked that up unintentionally and then carried that on too. Also learnt alto sax and piccolo. Played keyboards/piano since I was very young since I learnt to sight read pretty early on. Tried to teach myself guitar a few years ago, wasn't majorly successful but I can pay enough to make it believable that I can play.

I used to go to orchestra practice every week when I was a bit younger and we used to teach each other how to play the others instrument so I picked up the basics of practically all of the common wind/brass instruments and drums. :thumb_yello:

I'm learning it again in a class and we're learning this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkbdP7sq0w8

I'm psyched to actually be learning a SONG besides twinkle twinkle little star. :naughty:

it's a very weird band xD LOL a pregnant Jesus on violin, troglodyte vocalist, blonde moustache woman and white afro catatonic man xD *silly* :punk: luv this song! :D

it's a very weird band xD LOL a pregnant Jesus on violin, troglodyte vocalist, blonde moustache woman and white afro catatonic man xD *silly* :punk: luv this song! :D

:shocked: Oh gosh. I didn't even watch the video I'm sorry! When I favorited it I clicked on it and was listening to it while looking at something else.

*goes to watch it* :blink: