Mika FAQ

Yoppappop

Hello hello new (and less new) people who ask the same questions over and over !! :biggrin2: i created this thread just to remind you that we made efforts a long time ago to create a MIKA FAQ (the link in my beautiful signature) to avoid those new threads with the same questions... Would be AWESOME if you could have an eye on it before asking your questions :thumb_yello: the post is edited anytime a new question that seems bothering a certain number of people is asked... so it's really really up to date !!

thank you for your attention :wink2:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello hello new (and less new) people who ask the same questions over and over !! :biggrin2: i created this thread just to remind you that we made efforts a long time ago to create a MIKA FAQ (the link in my beautiful signature) to avoid those new threads with the same questions... Would be AWESOME if you could have an eye on it before asking your questions :thumb_yello: the post is edited anytime a new question that seems bothering a certain number of people is asked... so it's really really up to date !!

thank you for your attention :wink2:

Thanks, Yopp! :thumb_yello:

And coming soon (we hope) will be a new and greatly

expanded FAQ, which uses this one as its foundation

-- it's been in the works for more than a month now,

and is nearly ready to be published. Keep a look out for it! :)

dcdeb

i can't believe this great project has been done without contacting me !! :tears: :tears: :tears:

I think maybe it all came about during one of the times when you were taking a break from the forum... maybe?

dcdeb

Yop, how did you find his weight?

in an interview, they asked him his height, he replied and then went on with his weight... but it was the interview just before/after the olympia in paris, june 30th 2007 i think he put on weight (muscles) since then... as far as i'm concerned...

Where does Mika live ?

I don't think it concerns any of us but he said he lives in Kensington, London in a house with pink railings.

is this a joke or did he actually say it's a house with pink railings? :naughty:

I've heard this too :naughty:

People from here would know - he gets gifts left at his front door. If thats not MFC people doing that, I don't know who it would be!

The MFC's definition of "chicken" might also be a good thing to add for the newcomers...

Trust me, it's there... :naughty:

Along with his weight, both in kilos and pounds. And where he lives. Although I left off the "pink railings" bit--yes, he's said so in early interviews, and yes, his house does indeed have them, but I think that's a bit too much information for the general FAQ. I mean, I'm not going to put his address in there just because some people know it.

And yup, he's deleted his personal myspace. Anything you see on there is a fake.

--Jack

Where does Mika live ?

I don't think it concerns any of us but he said he lives in Kensington, London in a house with pink railings.

is this a joke or did he actually say it's a house with pink railings? :naughty:

Not to beat it over the head, but are you sure he cancelled his private MySpace? It's still there...

what is his weight

everything in "my" FAQ was taken from interviews of the M himself, so... it's what he agrees with people to know ! anyway...

he deleted the MMMM myspace, for sure, and some faker made a fake one a few minutes (should i say seconds) after he deleted it...

if you're asking what his weight is, it's because you haven't read the FAQ, and haven't understood the point of this thread ! :blink: you should have a look :thumb_yello:

everything in "my" FAQ was taken from interviews of the M himself, so... it's what he agrees with people to know ! anyway...

he deleted the MMMM myspace, for sure, and some faker made a fake one a few minutes (should i say seconds) after he deleted it...

if you're asking what his weight is, it's because you haven't read the FAQ, and haven't understood the point of this thread ! :blink: you should have a look :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: why would he say that?! :roftl: now when i'm in england i'm going in search of pink railings :mf_lustslow: