• Brown!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever noticed that Mika's eyes tend to catch red eye? Well...especially with regular digital cameras...like when I took pictures at the Kool Haus gig. I mean it could be just me...it probably is just me...I'm so sad...

Has anyone ever noticed that Mika's eyes tend to catch red eye? Well...especially with regular digital cameras...like when I took pictures at the Kool Haus gig. I mean it could be just me...it probably is just me...I'm so sad...

I think it happens to a lot of people with cameras...maybe his eyes being darker attract the light differently...I dunno, I'm no pro:blink:

• 1 month later...
I found this one in the "Mikagasmic Thread Part 10"...so...thanks to A.Clay for this:

62z0lu9.jpg

Quite obviously his eyes are green with brown (hazel), right?!?

WOW! That is a totally GORGEOUS pic of Mika. We swear we have the almost exact same hair color. And curly also.....just not as curly as his.:wub2: Beautiful, just Beautiful. Thanks to A. Clay also for the pic.

Quite obviously his eyes are green with brown (hazel), right?!?

That picture has been Photoshopped to the point where it's faker than processed cheese. Note the absence of the scar on his eye, and above his lip.

They look much more brown in less processed pics. :thumb_yello:

His eyes are hazel.....I don't see why people won't accept that :naughty:

Because we're in denial! Denial, I say! :naughty:

Okay I can't believe I'm doing this, but this is why. Note how they look a lot less green than the pic above.

At least we can all agree that he has huge eyelids.

(Eyelids? What is the world coming to?) :roftl:

eyes_zoom.jpg

Okay I can't believe I'm doing this, but this is why. Note how they look a lot less green than the pic above.

Denial? His eyes are brown for sure lol. But, like any other person's eyes, their colour can vary a bit according to the light. Mine are emerald green when I wake up but will look greyish blue when it's dark. So, of course, in photoshopped pics, with huge spotlights around, no wonder mika's brown eyes look much lighter than they normally are :wink2:

Haha, I had a lecture on eyes at school and it reminded me of this thread, but I forgot all about it (as it is with things you learn at school), until I saw it just now again :bleh:

It wasn't a lot about human eye colour ... but the colour depends on melanin (so .. like, sunlight) like with skin. And it goes along a scale from light blue to dark brown, so if you spend more time in the sun they can go darker (that's what happens with babies that start with blue eyes), but it all depends on your genes and stuff :insane:

And for the red eye, red eye in photos is the light from the flash going straight through the iris and showing the blood vessels in the eye (sick, huh?) - certain animals have a thing in the back of their eye that reflects different colours instead, but we don't so you just see the blood :cheerful_h4h:

The reason Mika might look like he gets red eye more than other people is because the flash has to go straight into the eye, and the camera is always pointing directly at him :bleh:

Haha, I had a lecture on eyes at school and it reminded me of this thread, but I forgot all about it (as it is with things you learn at school), until I saw it just now again :bleh:

It wasn't a lot about human eye colour ... but the colour depends on melanin (so .. like, sunlight) like with skin. And it goes along a scale from light blue to dark brown, so if you spend more time in the sun they can go darker (that's what happens with babies that start with blue eyes), but it all depends on your genes and stuff :insane:

And for the red eye, red eye in photos is the light from the flash going straight through the iris and showing the blood vessels in the eye (sick, huh?) - certain animals have a thing in the back of their eye that reflects different colours instead, but we don't so you just see the blood :cheerful_h4h:

The reason Mika might look like he gets red eye more than other people is because the flash has to go straight into the eye, and the camera is always pointing directly at him :bleh:

you're smart!

i never knew that..:naughty:

When you grow up the eye color change, sometimes the hair change too. Two years ago I would definite my hair as very dark and very straight. Now there are totally wavy, and in a lighter brown...

Our body is a real mystery...

For my part I think Mika's eyes are brown, not a very dark brown though. And like a lot those light brown eyes, it can take different colors with the lightening, when it's very shiny they can look green, or hazel..

When you grow up the eye color change, sometimes the hair change too. Two years ago I would definite my hair as very dark and very straight. Now there are totally wavy, and in a lighter brown...

For my part I think Mika's eyes are brown, not a very dark brown though. And like a lot those light brown eyes, it can take different colors with the lightening, when it's very shiny they can look green, or hazel..

i agree. his eyes are light brown:thumb_yello:

yes it is a strange thing , when my oldest son was one month old he had dark blue eyes and the doctor said that was his eye color and it wasn't going to change anymore . but i said no those eyes are going to be brown like mine . and we ended up in a discussion about it and after 4 months his eyes were indeed brown.

and with the color of my second son it was also very weird , they changed from blue to green and now they are very light brown , sometimes we're not sure about his eyecolor. i've never seen eyes like that before

WOW! That is a totally GORGEOUS pic of Mika. We swear we have the almost exact same hair color. And curly also.....just not as curly as his.:wub2: Beautiful, just Beautiful. Thanks to A. Clay also for the pic.

Your hair is probably naturally curly...he he

His eyes are hazel.....I don't see why people won't accept that :naughty:

I agree.

eyes_zoom.jpg

Still think his eyes are hazel. They don't look as green, you're right. But the picture is kinda fuzzy (maybe a camera with not that many megapixels or something) but I still see a difference in colour (they are a lighter shade on the outside with a dark shade on the inside), suggesting they are hazel. The picture is kinda dark as well but, I still see green and brown, although it's difficult to see.

Your hair is probably naturally curly...he he

Well we have wavy hair that we never know what it is going to look like the next day. Sometimes our hair gets so wavy/curly that we can just twirl a piece around our finger and it will get such a bouncy curl. Although you can't really tell in our avatar because we have straightened it. It's not that long now because we just got it cut a couple inches.

Mika's eyes really look brown in this picture. What a lovely pic.:wub2: :wub2:

mika913.jpg

Well we have wavy hair that we never know what it is going to look like the next day. Sometimes our hair gets so wavy/curly that we can just twirl a piece around our finger and it will get such a bouncy curl. Although you can't really tell in our avatar because we have straightened it. It's not that long now because we just got it cut a couple inches.

Mika's eyes really look brown in this picture. What a lovely pic.:wub2: :wub2:

mika913.jpg

My hair acts like that as well!!! That is such a nice photo isn't it? aaahhh *swoon*

I cropped his left eye and although the picture is kind of fuzzy, you can still kind of see green/brown

mika26-3.jpg