The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

welcome Moringa..you bear an oldling number...71! :naughty:

me i feel (and behave) as my number suggest...19!

kath i have grown too fat for that dress...i don't feel comfortable in that..................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i'm suffering from PMD, PRE mika depression! :shocked:

allegra............just let me 'lean' my hands on her.................:cool:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kath i have grown too fat for that dress...i don't feel comfortable in that..................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I should express send you my pink dress. It made my tits look huge. I didn't even realise it until after the gig. :roftl:

As a mother - it matters :mf_rosetinted:

As a Mika fan...........................no way!!!!!!!

But............we are both!!!:roftl:

I think I’m at least as mad as you are…

No hope for you then!!!!:naughty:

You have hit the nail on the head....why does all reason and sense go flying out the window when it comes to the big M?

No idea :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Am I in the twilight zone or did Vicky post a text similar to that one about half an hour ago?

But............we are both!!!:roftl:

No hope for you then!!!!:naughty:

No idea :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Am I in the twilight zone or did Vicky post a text similar to that one about half an hour ago?

Possibly, but I'm being extremely lazy tonight and not reading back....sorry :blink:

Oh............thats a shame Robi......why not just wear your Mika t shirt and jeans? You look good in anything :thumb_yello:

I've tried to convert her. She's very resistant. She didn't even give Big Girl a chance :tears:

I should express send you my pink dress. It made my tits look huge. I didn't even realise it until after the gig. :roftl:

Having said that Robi.............please don't take up this offer:naughty:

I remember having to pull this dress back onto the girl to try and make her look half decent

Having said that Robi.............please don't take up this offer:naughty:

I remember having to pull this dress back onto the girl to try and make her look half decent

:roftl: Well it was very pretty! It's not my fault it liked to slip down. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Robi, its a good excuse to buy a new outfit ;)

this may be even worse....what should i buy??

we'll see...maybe a Mika t-shirt and trousers will do this time! :thumb_yello:

(and 1 halo, 1 pair of wings, 4 badges, 1 flashing heart, 1 boa, various necklaces.............:fisch: )

Possibly, but I'm being extremely lazy tonight and not reading back....sorry :blink:

It might have helped if I had actually quoted the quote I WAS TALKING ABOUT :naughty: SORRY! :shocked:

Queen Robi. Excuse me...I haven't touched a drop! I am working a FIVE day week this week..............and am not slepping...........add bacardi into the equasion and it would not be a happy result!!!:shocked::wink2:

It might have helped if I had actually quoted the quote I WAS TALKING ABOUT :naughty: SORRY! :shocked:

Queen Robi. Excuse me...I haven't touched a drop! I am working a FIVE day week this week..............and am not slepping...........add bacardi into the equasion and it would not be a happy result!!!:shocked::wink2:

I never slepp on an empty stomach :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Robi - is your msn and computer ok after that virus thing

earlier? :blink:

yes it is because i did not click on that virused link...i was receiving two, one from your account and one from debbie's...so i realized my oldlings could not be so weird (for once!) and logged off msn immediately.

yes it is because i did not click on that virused link...i was receiving two, one from your account and one from debbie's...so i realized my oldlings could not be so weird (for once!) and logged off msn immediately.

I had to change my password - and ran a virus check straight after!! :boxed:

It seems ok now!!

:roftl: Well it was very pretty! It's not my fault it liked to slip down. :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

this may be even worse....what should i buy??

we'll see...maybe a Mika t-shirt and trousers will do this time! :thumb_yello:

(and 1 halo, 1 pair of wings, 4 badges, 1 flashing heart, 1 boa, various necklaces.............:fisch: )

Sounds great! A Christmas tree like me!!!!:thumb_yello:

Ok girls I think i need to go....get tidied up and make a milky drink and try and get some sleep. Take good care and see you tomorrow....Brits night!

Martine it is on BBC Radio two live online.

Sweet dreams :wub2: