• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone else having problems with the site this evening??:boxed:

Not with the site, but with my computer. :thumbdown:

I wanted to upload some black and white pictures for the mikagasmic thread, and I got stuck. I will have to restart cause I have lots of white spots everywhere.:shocked:

Too much Mika is going to kill my computer once. :naughty:

Hello Kath!!!

I prefer Kath and Carri too Kath!!!!!

No Clare, you have to be an oldling to understand that last quote. (Cathy and Claire was a problem page in Jackie magazine I used to read when I was 13 in the early 70's. It just happened you 2 arrived together :))

Howdi oldlings! :tongue2: Looks like we're gonna have a blast in London! I haven't time to read through all the planning threads, so please don't mind my asking, are there any plans?:bleh:

Just the usual......get there when you can........queue............have an amazing time...wait outside..hopefully see Mika.....and generally have a brilliant night really!!:roftl: Where are you staying?

Hi Clare, I am ok thank you except tired which I read that you were too...we must be twins :roftl:

By the way, for the last few weeks I have been trying to prise a 'Brit nominated' sticker off copies of LICM everytime I went near one in the shops..which is fairly regularly :wink2: And today, I managed it...got out of Morrisons without any alarms going off...so now it is next to Mika on my fridge!!!:wink2:

:shocked: Kath!!!!!!! :shocked:

:naughty:

Good evening everyone - had to disappear to make dinner and

run a virus scan - was on MSN and a rogue file came up. I clicked

it thinking it was sent by my friend, and it wasn't!!! :boxed: It

told Deb I had blocked her, Robi too I think, so had to go and change

my password - then shut down for a virus check. Seems fine... :blink:

I just caught sight of a thread where there was a link to Radio Essex and they were speaking to Mika live from backstage at the Brits.... I caught the end and heard him say that he and Kulie have met before and are friends, he was told that Rhianna was going to celebrate any wins by rolling in baby oil and then glitter....when Mika was asked how he would celebrate, he said that the smell of baby oil is like cotton wool on your teeth...it makes him want to vomit. He also said he had been given lots of freebies including a watch with a diamond bezzle (only one, though, I think)....he was aked which song from the album they should play next, and he said that when he was in America, je read that Stephen King really likes lollipop because it's dark...so that's what they played:thumb_yello:

No Clare, you have to be an oldling to understand that last quote. (Cathy and Claire was a problem page in Jackie magazine I used to read when I was 13 in the early 70's. It just happened you 2 arrived together :))

OH! Didn't realise it was an actual one, just thought you thought it sounded like one!:naughty: I read Jackie too but can't remember the details!:roftl: Have you seen there is a Jackie CD available at the mo?

Tell me about it. I am one big problem page!! :thumbdown:

I can't sleep at nights. Got any slices of cucumber for the eyes?

Yes I have got the CD for Christmas Kath. It's a good one for retro floozies like me.

Baby oil and cotton wool on teeth, I love it. Ha! I know what he means though. Baby oil is so sick-inducing!

Wendi, I hope you got rid of the virus thingy..........?

Yes I have got the CD for Christmas Kath. It's a good one for retro floozies like me.

Baby oil and cotton wool on teeth, I love it. Ha! I know what he means though. Baby oil is so sick-inducing!

Wendi, I hope you got rid of the virus thingy..........?

Not yet - but past caring now!!! :boxed:

I will give you a bell if I have signal - on 26th :thumb_yello:

:shocked: Kath!!!!!!! :shocked:

Good evening everyone - had to disappear to make dinner and

run a virus scan - was on MSN and a rogue file came up. I clicked

it thinking it was sent by my friend, and it wasn't!!! :boxed: It

told Deb I had blocked her, Robi too I think, so had to go and change

my password - then shut down for a virus check. Seems fine...

Hope it is ok Wendi :shocked: Hello btw!!!

The weather forecast for Monday and Tuesday:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0085?x=0&post=post&code=code&y=0

Light rain and 14C.

Well at least it won't be freezing cold. But I hate rain, even if it's the light version. I hope it will change over the next couple of days.

OH NO, NOT RAIN AGAIN:shocked:

I just caught sight of a thread where there was a link to Radio Essex and they were speaking to Mika live from backstage at the Brits.... I caught the end and heard him say that he and Kulie have met before and are friends, he was told that Rhianna was going to celebrate any wins by rolling in baby oil and then glitter....when Mika was asked how he would celebrate, he said that the smell of baby oil is like cotton wool on your teeth...it makes him want to vomit. He also said he had been given lots of freebies including a watch with a diamond bezzle (only one, though, I think)....he was aked which song from the album they should play next, and he said that when he was in America, je read that Stephen King really likes lollipop because it's dark...so that's what they pla

Thanks for that Sarahlou

Tell me about it. I am one big problem page!! :thumbdown:

I can't sleep at nights. Got any slices of cucumber for the eyes?

HMMMM theres an idea, I could wear cucumber on my eyes next monday night, might improve my look!:naughty:

Hope it is ok Wendi :shocked: Hello btw!!!

OH NO, NOT RAIN AGAIN:shocked:

Thanks for that Sarahlou

HMMMM theres an idea, I could wear cucumber on my eyes next monday night, might improve my look!:naughty:

Hahahahahaha!! You are not bad looking. It's me that looks bad at the moment.

My hair's standing on end!!!

Just the usual......get there when you can........queue............have an amazing time...wait outside..hopefully see Mika.....and generally have a brilliant night really!!:roftl: Where are you staying?

Sounds great! Feel I've lived something similar before....:roftl: We will have that super brilliant night for sure! BTW, which gigs are you going to? I'll be in the three of them, my last mad journey (well, I did live this before, didn't I?:roftl: I just couldn't resist!). I'm staying with Ana here:http://www.hanoverhotel.co.uk/index.htm It's in the Victoria area and seems like a good place to stay. How about you?