The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, now ready to get showered and pack my trolley after that (yup, the infamous silver coloured MFC trolley).

Still not fit though :thumbdown: - went horseriding today but I was short on breath and my muscles have been sore since last night so it was quite a tough ride. At least the cold is getting better so I will survive! SO looking forward to tomorrow! :punk: :punk:

Hi, I'm back.

Was watching Emmerdale and having a good blub.

Thanks for the photos, very nice. To be fair I did try turning the conversation around to films when Charlotte mentioned Revenge of the Nerds, but some how it got turned back around, heh heh!

Robi, I honestly don't really drink much, with driving all the time don't get the chance. So I may get tipsy after a couple, ha ha!

eheheh

i never drink...so i'll be completely DRUNK after 2!!

I'm off to have a nice leisurely bath in a mo, 'cause my shoulders kicking in a bit. Then I'm transferring all my stuff into my big backpack, as it's easier to carry than a suitcase.

I'm off to have a nice leisurely bath in a mo, 'cause my shoulders kicking in a bit. Then I'm transferring all my stuff into my big backpack, as it's easier to carry than a suitcase.

and i'm going to have all those damned 100ml bottles ready for my handluggage beauty!

ciaoooooooooooooooooooooo

we will be there at about same time....it would be good to join you in the queue kath...but we are 3!

so i won't be making fuss about it....ok if we can, otherwise i'll be happy to be with my friends only.............

no

it's not true!

i want to be with YOU!!!!!!!!:shocked:

ok

end of complaining, be my mature self again and say i won't mind!

by for now, be back later.....

It is a tricky one isn't it. Of course I would be perfectly happy for you all to join us...but I get pretty hacked off if people do it in front of me. And to be honest....wherever you are in the queue doesn't always guarentee a good place does it as all sorts of things can happen at that cruitial moment even when you have been standing there for hours. We will see what happens eh?

did you catchh something nasty from the toilets in turin???

oh great lord...i didn't know!

:shocked: :shocked:

I was pretty poorly when I got back...and never fully recovered really until the end of my run of gigs...a combination of screaming too loud too long and nerver getting chance to get over it I think. I blame the toilets in Turin because it was just so much of a culture shock and I didn't believe that I could actually get out of there without catching something! You know what gig venues are like when it comes to going to the loo at the end..totally overcrowded and when it is just a hole in the ground...floor strewn with toilet paper and everything else one would not like to imagine..it was totally impossible for my jeans not to be in it even before I had to pull them down:shocked: It was horrible!

OK, now ready to get showered and pack my trolley after that (yup, the infamous silver coloured MFC trolley).

Still not fit though :thumbdown: - went horseriding today but I was short on breath and my muscles have been sore since last night so it was quite a tough ride. At least the cold is getting better so I will survive! SO looking forward to tomorrow! :punk: :punk:

Safe journey Blue!

Hi Oldlings!

Blue, how is your new house? Were you able to do some work there yesterday and today, because of your health?

I did not pay that much attention: which of you is all going to the London concerts?

Hi AMP how are you today?

Carri and Sarahlou are going to all of them, Blue is going to Mon and Tues..and last I heard wasn't sure about Thurs!:naughty: Ruth and Sharri are going to thursday Pooh is going to Monday Wendi Tuesday and Me and Robi are going to Monday and Tuesday. Sorry if I missed anyone or got it wrong!:naughty:

Hello Oldlings!!

Not long now....:mf_lustslow:

I just checked my join date....it's my anniversary on Tuesday!!

Great.............and that is also the date that Abby and I saw Mika for the first time..so we will be seeing him again exactly a year later!:roftl:

Hi Kath!

Everyone going: have a fabulous time!

I'm fine, a bit tired though. Last night when we went to bed, quite late half past twelve, I asked my hubby if he had seen our cat, Doris (she is almost 16 years old, we have had her since she was a kitten...). He said no and at the same time I saw the cat sitting outside at the frontdoor. I let her in and immediatly saw there was something wrong with her. She limbed, barely couldn't walk. We assumed she was hit by a car and tried to let her drink some water. Luckily she did. We laid her down to sleep in the bathroom, we have floorheating there and it is her second favourite place. (First is at the end of my bed....). She was in a very bad condition and we were quite sure she was gonna die....:boxed: We went to bed a bit sad and I set my alarmclock to wake my every two hours to go check on her. I was afraid she would be dead already the first time but she wasn't. In fact she looked a bit better at half past seven. At ten we called the vet and we could come half an hour later. She checked Doris out and couldn't find anything broken or bleedings inside. The vet said our cat was lucky and probably only suffered pain, so she gave her a pill and we could go home. At home Doris started to eat and at the moment she looks a whole lot better then yesterday.

This is a long story about a cat, but I liked to share it because she gave me (us) quite a scare...

Hello any Oldlings in, just popped in for quick visit but have to go and pack soon. Still calm but a little shaky now (and inside it's "OMG! OMG! it's tomorrow :woot_jump: I''m seeing Mika tomorrow":mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :eek: )

Not that I'm excited in any way ...:yay:

Hi Kath!

Everyone going: have a fabulous time!

I'm fine, a bit tired though. Last night when we went to bed, quite late half past twelve, I asked my hubby if he had seen our cat, Doris (she is almost 16 years old, we have had her since she was a kitten...). He said no and at the same time I saw the cat sitting outside at the frontdoor. I let her in and immediatly saw there was something wrong with her. She limbed, barely couldn't walk. We assumed she was hit by a car and tried to let her drink some water. Luckily she did. We laid her down to sleep in the bathroom, we have floorheating there and it is her second favourite place. (First is at the end of my bed....). She was in a very bad condition and we were quite sure she was gonna die....:boxed: We went to bed a bit sad and I set my alarmclock to wake my every two hours to go check on her. I was afraid she would be dead already the first time but she wasn't. In fact she looked a bit better at half past seven. At ten we called the vet and we could come half an hour later. She checked Doris out and couldn't find anything broken or bleedings inside. The vet said our cat was lucky and probably only suffered pain, so she gave her a pill and we could go home. At home Doris started to eat and at the moment she looks a whole lot better then yesterday.

This is a long story about a cat, but I liked to share it because she gave me (us) quite a scare...

AMP - sorry to hear about your cat but glad she is getting better.

Hello any Oldlings in, just popped in for quick visit but have to go and pack soon. Still calm but a little shaky now (and inside it's "OMG! OMG! it's tomorrow :woot_jump: I''m seeing Mika tomorrow":mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :eek: )

Not that I'm excited in any way ...:yay:

LOL Are you sure you are able to get your suitcase packed right?? Because in the state :woot_jump: you're in you might forget things.....:roftl:

Hello all!

Hi AMP how are you today?

Carri and Sarahlou are going to all of them, Blue is going to Mon and Tues..and last I heard wasn't sure about Thurs!:naughty: Ruth and Sharri are going to thursday Pooh is going to Monday Wendi Tuesday and Me and Robi are going to Monday and Tuesday. Sorry if I missed anyone or got it wrong!:naughty:

I may not be here again tonight, so to everybody who is going to London in the next days : have the time of your lives!!!

Oh AMP, sorry to hear about your cat... Glad that she's fine now though!

Girls, I'm going to close my internet connection now. I have only 1 hour left before I have to catch my train and there are so many things I have to do...

For those who will be in London: see you tomorrow/Tuesday/Thursday! :punk:

For those who are unfortunately not going: take care, hopefully we'll get the chance to share our experience with you!

Hugs!