The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

Wow! If you keep updating like this I won't get anything done today --

won't be able to tear myself away from the computer! :naughty:

dcdeb

sorry Debs - am sitting at work twiddling my fingers tils 2.30 pm when I can legitametly leave, grab kids from school and then join them - so after 2.30 you will have to rely on texts :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning! It's 5:30 am here and I can already tell that this is going to be a very, very non-productive day. :naughty:

Hope everyone has a great time. I'm just as excited as if I were there.....well, not fully..but, almost! Well, need to get the coffee going....I've got a long day ahead of me. :thumb_yello:

Deb and Tootch....I'll virtually be there with y'all today.

Good Morning! It's 5:30 am here and I can already tell that this is going to be a very, very non-productive day. :naughty:

Hope everyone has a great time. I'm just as excited as if I were there.....well, not fully..but, almost! Well, need to get the coffee going....I've got a long day ahead of me. :thumb_yello:

A non productive week!! :punk:

As I just said to Suzy in the gig thread... I believe that we're in this together...

:naughty:

Oh well...

One bad thing -- I have to leave here at about 3:30 to pick son up

from school, so I'll miss a little bit of the action, I think. And then

tomorrow night *horrors* Son has a concert in the evening (his

school orchestra) so I'll be out and away from the computer! :eek:

Of all weeks!

dcdeb

Hello mamacatt, Just left a few messages on your daughters Mika/youtube thing....... It looked a great gig and afterwards talking to the fans. Isn't he just a doll?

Hey Shari!:roftl:

It was a great gig!!! and yes, Mika is an absolute doll.....he'd also make an awesome son-in-law too!!!!:thumb_yello:

This is insane...I keep looking at my phone hoping for a text. :naughty: This is going to be a long morning. :sneaky2:

Isn't it crazy. I watched the Brits on-line and thought I was going to have a heart attack when they were announcing the winners. I don't even watch our local stuff.

I know! I don't either. I didn't even watch the Oscars last night. I didn't get to even see the Brit's on-line; however, I have watched every youtube and I was here while all of that was going on. I feel like I didn't miss anything. The MFC kept it intense enough for me without actually having to see it. :naughty:

Isn't it crazy. I watched the Brits on-line and thought I was going to have a heart attack when they were announcing the winners. I don't even watch our local stuff.