The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you not able to go to any of the shows in London? Yea, I bet they are all out having fun. It will be busy here once they return.:roftl:

As the long story goes I would like to go with a friend.

Can't seem to get anything arranged.

Just wanted to mention, before the day passes...

that today marked my one-year anniversary on the forum. :yay: Well, I had been lurking for

about a month before I registered, but... well, yeah. I'm a 1-year MFCer.

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

congrats deb :punk:

ive been looking through my gig vids of mika & it will be 1 year tomorrow when i first met mika ! i wish i could turn back time to a year a ago :-(

Good Morning Oldlings....Hope everyone is doing well today. I've had one heck of a February..I've been sick off and on and today, well, it's ON!! I don't understand it. Yesterday, I felt fine and after 8 hours of sleep, I should still feel fine..but, NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't get it. I hope March is better. Whatever I have won't let go. :(

Good Morning Oldlings....Hope everyone is doing well today. I've had one heck of a February..I've been sick off and on and today, well, it's ON!! I don't understand it. Yesterday, I felt fine and after 8 hours of sleep, I should still feel fine..but, NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't get it. I hope March is better. Whatever I have won't let go. :(

Sorry to hear it is on again. I hope March is better for you health-wise. My hubby has something too that he just can't shake off. Hmm...not good.

Hello there. How's you today.

Thanks...I really need to start being productive at work...it's hard to when you aren't feeling well. Of course, being on the MFC is easy...LOL

Sorry to hear it is on again. I hope March is better for you health-wise. My hubby has something too that he just can't shake off. Hmm...not good.

Not feeling well and everything I put in my mouth today tastes like popcorn. :blink:

Hello there. How's you today.

Just heard from Wendi, her and Kath are in the disabled bit, but a bit far back. Carri & Sarahlou front row. Abby 1st row balcony. Not sure where VLM and Robi are.

We got the same text. :roftl:

I posted it in the Brixton thread.

Thank you sweet Wendi!!

Hi Shari, Hi Martine. I was just on the other thread. Glad to hear Wendi and Kath are there OK. Excited to hear Carri got front. And Rose too.

Hello there! Exciting evening again, isn't it? It feel a very little bit like being there. :mf_lustslow:

Hi

I hope all our Oldlings are having a great time - I bet Carri is at the front because she's one of those people ~ like blessed ~ for whom things like that turn out well. I have a friend like that. Born under a lucky star maybe. Or maybe she shoved her way to the front :wink2:

Anyway, it sounds as though the show last night was excellent but there was disappointment about after. We are going to have to be very realistic or face disappointment.

Still I'm mega excited about Thursday :)