The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

I hate sitting at home when my hair and makeup look nice. Although, when I am at home is when I DO have time to do all that. I love being in PJs though. I wish it were acceptable to wear them out. :naughty: Oh well.

I will be working tomrorrw. The morning anyway.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the makeup will be taken off soon and I'm about to crawl in bed...so, there goes the hair. :naughty:

I need some Chicken noodle soup...and I don't have any. :thumbdown:

I hate sitting at home when my hair and makeup look nice. Although, when I am at home is when I DO have time to do all that. I love being in PJs though. I wish it were acceptable to wear them out. :naughty: Oh well.

I am ok. I think I am getting an eye headache. I hope it doesn't get worse. Maybe I should take something for it.

How was the earthquake, Clare? I think you posted that you felt it? Is your house OK? Was anything broken?

The house is fine thanks. I did feel it. It was soooooo freaky.

Hello oldlings! Throat still sore from all the singing at Hammersmith but managed to sleep though earthquake (I've been awake in one before). Have read through the Brixton queuing reviews but are there any report on the gig itself?:cheerful_h4h:

Hello oldlings! Throat still sore from all the singing at Hammersmith but managed to sleep though earthquake (I've been awake in one before). Have read through the Brixton queuing reviews but are there any report on the gig itself?:cheerful_h4h:

Hi Silver. There were some reviews. Carri did one. I am getting some of it all mixed up now but I think there was a stage invasion again during Lollipop, Mika fell off and Iceman had to push him back up on stage (still a funny image in my mind!:naughty: ), Andy was told to sit down during Yelle b/c he was wildly dancing. I think some said his voice was better, he was having fun but that there was less talking (?). And Wendy and Kath got backstage passes and Carri, SL, Jemma went along. Hmm... those are the points I remember about it.

How are you? Are you back down to earth now after seeing Mika?

Hi Silver. There were some reviews. Carri did one. I am getting some of it all mixed up now but I think there was a stage invasion again during Lollipop, Mika fell off and Iceman had to push him back up on stage (still a funny image in my mind!:naughty: ), Andy was told to sit down during Yelle b/c he was wildly dancing. I think some said his voice was better, he was having fun but that there was less talking (?). And Wendy and Kath got backstage passes and Carri, SL, Jemma went along. Hmm... those are the points I remember about it.

How are you? Are you back down to earth now after seeing Mika?

No, still in orbit! Kept remembering bits of the gig at work today and was definitely staring off into space. Going to be starry-eyed for days I think.

howdy, everybody.

just read thru last night's escapades.

wow, I had no idea the whole queue thing was such an issue.

I don't have time to read back 20 pages on this one-

did Wendi or Kath post their stories yet? or are they still travelling?

and everyone is really ok earthquake- wise?

Hi Christina, Char, Silver, Ruth, Leonita...

Wendi was on her way home this afternoon, hope she will be on soon, but she was tired.

And Kath, I assumed she was doing all three dates in London. I watched the calendar and she is not listed there for tomorrow. :shocked:

Hi Christina, Char, Silver, Ruth, Leonita...

Wendi was on her way home this afternoon, hope she will be on soon, but she was tired.

And Kath, I assumed she was doing all three dates in London. I watched the calendar and she is not listed there for tomorrow. :shocked:

Thanks.

Suddenly I'm tired and I feel a nap coming on.

I'm going to round up my cat & a good book.

be back later to check for more news.

Leona

hellooo all - Kath may be on later - she and Abs were travellng back today as was Wendi - but think she will be too shattered to come on.

Kath had booked her flights etc...before the 3rd date was announced - hence she only did the 2!

ok am heading back into Brixton thread - wish me luck :)

hellooo all - Kath may be on later - she and Abs were travellng back today as was Wendi - but think she will be too shattered to come on.

Kath had booked her flights etc...before the 3rd date was announced - hence she only did the 2!

ok am heading back into Brixton thread - wish me luck :)

Hi Carri!

Don't think you missed too much in the Brixton thread, they are discussing in another thread now. :boxed:

Wendi just texted, she's tired, but happy. :wub2:

Good evening everyone!

Yes, I am here, just got home:thumb_yello:

Nice to be beack on MFC. I really am tired and probably won't venture into the gig threads..will read them at my leisure at some point!:roftl:

I just want to get Wendi's Mika pic off my camera.............I have been carrying this huge weight of responsibility for the last 20 hours or so...I have barely dare touch the camera for fear of wiping it off so that has to be my priority.

Wendi said she was happy for me to post it so hopefully I will do so in a mo. I am afraid it still has the red eye as I am too tired to sort it at the mo :shocked:

post-640-142983675299_thumb.jpg

Hi kath and hi carri, glad you two and Wendi are safely home. Did Abby enjoy it too.

Rest up and post it all for me to read on Friday.

Did you see the bad behaviour the others are posting about?

<I'm guessing that they don't mean you Oldlings :wink2: >

Good evening everyone!

Nice to be beack on MFC. I really am tired and probably won't venture into the gig threads..will read them at my leisure at some point!:roftl:

I just want to get Wendi's Mika pic off my camera.............I have been carrying this huge weight of responsibility for the last 20 hours or so...I have barely dare touch the camera for fear of wiping it off so that has to be my priority.

Wendi said she was happy for me to post it so hopefully I will do so in a mo. I am afraid it still has the red eye as I am too tired to sort it at the mo :shocked:

Glad you're back, Kath!

My God, that is one stunning picture!!!! :thumb_yello:

Good evening everyone!

Hi Kath!!!!!!!

Been following your adventures via the threads - highly entertaining - wish we coulda been there too! So glad y'all had fun.... Photo of Mika and Wendi is amazing!!! How wonderful to get backstage!!! And Mrs. P - is she a doll or what???:thumb_yello:

Patty

Good evening everyone!

Hey welcome back Kath!!

What a lovely picture of Wendi and Mika. She'll be delighted!