What is wrong with some people?

mandilambi

Times like these I am glad my initials shorten to BS.

Cuz this guy's full of it.:wink2:

this is true

BS! thats amazing. i wish mine were that cool:thumbdown: LH, how lame. lol

like i told him, i wouldn't mind if he just didn't like mika, but HATING him for non viable reasons and spreading messages like that is completely moronic.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time I hate signing as BS,(very unfortunate nom de plume actually) but on his blog, I did it with pleasure!

and I thought LG was lollipop girl, now I see it is you Lady Godiva! He has never had so many comments on his blog ever.

He has never tried to tackle the MFC.:sneaky2:

Most of the time I hate signing as BS,(very unfortunate nom de plume actually) but on his blog, I did it with pleasure!

and I thought LG was lollipop girl, now I see it is you Lady Godiva! He has never had so many comments on his blog ever.

He has never tried to tackle the MFC.:sneaky2:

yes, its an impossible feat an i don't think he knew what he was dealing with- poor lad.

and i found it funny when people were referring to me as LG and lollipop girls as LG- i got confused at first lol and it was REALLY confusing when i was a lollipop girl and people said LG is the LG! haha. i wrote a novel to him because i was really bored, normally i wouldn't bother.:naughty:

First off I would like to say that it is great that the MFC can come together and stand up for what/who they love. Hats off to all of you. Next, I'm proud to be part of such a group and I'm sure MIKA would be proud to know that he has such wonderful supportive people behind him in every moment and through all that is good and all that is bad. You guys rock:punk:

I read the review, and I had a good laugh: this man is a bit (a bit:shocked: ? a whole lot!) pathetic......

It's too early in the morning for me (7.00H) to think up a nice answer for this guy, but I will try later.

Who is this anyway? Is it a real reporter or just someone with a blog, like millions of people?

I read the review, and I had a good laugh: this man is a bit (a bit:shocked: ? a whole lot!) pathetic......

It's too early in the morning for me (7.00H) to think up a nice answer for this guy, but I will try later.

Who is this anyway? Is it a real reporter or just someone with a blog, like millions of people?

probably, just another somebody with internet who probably shouldn't have internet. I think we scared him off though, i wrote a nice novel to him cuz i was bored, he's probably hiding in a dark corner somewhere, rocking back and forth while sucking his thumb.

It's nice that there are so many people defending our guy, but I think he likes the people that absolutely hate him....how many times has he trotted out that "My music is like Marmite" line?

It's guys like this reporter (or blogger?) that give Mika hope that he'll be around for a long time.:naughty:

Goodmorning all btw:punk:

On the contrary LadyGodiva, I think he is just revelling in this. He loves all the attention he's getting. Like raising kids: they want to have attention, either in a good way, or in a negative way.

(Speaking of kids: I have to go get them out of bed now, for school....byebye:punk: )

yes, this is all true, and we all know that mika loves that fact that people either hate of adore his music, because that means is has a huge effect on people and is very powerful:wub2: . But the only thing about the reporter now, is that he looks incredibly dumb on his own site :naughty:

How can you "legitimately" hate someone without having ever met the person?

He needs a serious kick in the backside. Fine if you don't like the music, but he said something about it being ok if it entertains a lot of people. Sorry, but last time I checked, nobody who attended a Mika gig was bored. PFFFFFFT.

omigoodness. i just read more of the comments and let me just say that it feels good to see the tremendous support behind Mika. We don't bash every person who doesn't like Mika, because to each their own- right? But once in a while its good to give a particularly dumbass a piece of out mind. I think just that page makes a huge statement- i love it.

Thank you to all of you who also added to help our BFF Patrick understand that he shouldn't mess with those who know much much more than he does.

Honestly? I KNOW i can write a better Mika hate article than that, and Mika and the Beatles are my favorite artists ever- and thats saying something.