Mika it go with a bang, Macca

dcdeb

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/2008/02/20/mika-it-go-with-a-bang-macca-89520-20325069/

BRIt AWARDS 2008 AT THE REHEARSALS

20/02/2008

The Brits could turn into the Macca and Mika show. The pair, who are opening and closing the awards, will use £500,000 worth of fireworks in their sets, ensuring that tonight's spectacular turns out to be the most bangin' to date.

The 24-year-old Grace Kelly star admits he's been having nightmares about the show. He tells us: "It's so complex. I wanted to build my own theatre with all these moving parts and coloured lights but I haven't slept for days worrying about bits of it going wrong. The pressure has completely got to me."

But it's Macca's set we're most excited about. The 65-year-old has requested enough fireworks and lasers to light up London.

And he'll perform Live And Let Die against a mind-blowing light display. R&B star Rihanna, meanwhile, also has one of the most complex sets ever with lifts, lasers and reveals.

Let's light that touch paper, guys...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 24-year-old Grace Kelly star admits he's been having nightmares about the show. He tells us: "It's so complex. I wanted to build my own theatre with all these moving parts and coloured lights but I haven't slept for days worrying about bits of it going wrong. The pressure has completely got to me."

Oh Mika! :wub2:

I feel this ridiculous urge to give him a giant hug and send him to bed. I'm sure it will be extraordinary...no pressure, Mika! :roftl:

Ive cancelled all mine today .. I cant concentrate :naughty:

My other option would have been to postpone them for next week, but because I will be awaaaaaay.... (:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: ) I chose the option of only my mind being away..:blush-anim-cl: