The BRIT awards 2008 PART 2 (London, Earl's Court): 20-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Mika interviews :no::crybaby:

I wouldn't be surprised if Mika's left the building...he looked so gutted and rightly so!! Mika SHOULD have won best male...not Mark Ronson. I think even Mark would agree with that.

One consolation is that he recieved the breakthrough artist...on second thoughts- that's not enough to swallow the disappointment....:sad::no:

Did anybody hear him talking to the people at Capital 95? He was talking about there being a lot of pressure on the opening act of a show. He said that they've "got a whole motley crew together" to party. His little brother is skipping school tomorrow, and if "anyone has a problem with that, they can write to me! ha"dunno if any of you heard this... :thumb_yello:

ROFL, that is so cute, it's BEYOND cute.

Did anybody hear him talking to the people at Capital 95? He was talking about there being a lot of pressure on the opening act of a show. He said that they've "got a whole motley crew together" to party. His little brother is skipping school tomorrow, and if "anyone has a problem with that, they can write to me! ha"

dunno if any of you heard this... :thumb_yello:

awww, that's cute!!! thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

Did anybody hear him talking to the people at Capital 95? He was talking about there being a lot of pressure on the opening act of a show. He said that they've "got a whole motley crew together" to party. His little brother is skipping school tomorrow, and if "anyone has a problem with that, they can write to me! ha"

Didn't heared that :sneaky2:

His little brother is skipping school tomorrow, and if "anyone has a problem with that, they can write to me! :roftl: :roftl:

also i think they gave him a bottle of champagne, and he was joking about them giving him bribes. :)

Lucky Fortune!!! Bet he will have the hangover from hell like his older brother! :roftl: Mika's parents are just the best!:blush-anim-cl:

xxx

Thanks babspanky for the vid :huglove:

:shocked:I'm sooo impressed by Mika!! and what a fab background :wub2:

I finally understand why he was so worried sth would go wrong...and his head didn't catch on fire :roftl:

I def want to go to London!!

And, can someone, please, sum up what happened *begs*