Mika Had Bronchitis

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all ....

So Chris Moyles has a large stomach ... so Mika is saying .. its standing up .. think of Chris standing up .. his stomach would be huge ........

So Mika said .. I hate stander uppers .. = standing up .. i.e the stomach

Make sense .. I dont think hes referring to Chris bobs and bits :lightsabre:

:offtopic: ok I'm dissing my own post but Gata, what does your sig. mean?

When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes me cry

It's lyrics from 'Creep' by Radiohead (who else), kind of referring here to Mika's beauty and perfect complexion :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

And Freddiesdouble, your argument on the belly vs. bits doesn't stand up. LOL.

what i don't get is how a stomach can be a "stander-upper", and chris moyles has his "lower down"..... to me, mikas reaction to that suggests :lightsabre: :lightsabre:

I have a big belly and it certainly doesn't 'stand up'...if anything it sags down....:roftl: Two kids, one C-Section, say no more :blink:

Okay too much information, I know!!!!!

It's lyrics from 'Creep' by Radiohead (who else), kind of referring here to Mika's beauty and perfect complexion :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I like it (don't let onto Miss F though :naughty: )- I thought it referred to your first meeting with Mika (you did meet him in Manchester, didn't you??)

I would text in to the Moyles show to ask him what exactly Mika meant, if it wasn't just asking for trouble :naughty: .

Can you imagine...he'd try and make out that Mika made a pass at him (oh he wishes :wink2: ).

Ha ha! I'm quite tempted actually!!

what i don't get is how a stomach can be a "stander-upper", and chris moyles has his "lower down"..... to me, mikas reaction to that suggests :lightsabre:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I agree. It's got to be his :lightsabre: He kept trying to make it out as if Mika was making a pass at him!

I like it (don't let onto Miss F though :naughty: )- I thought it referred to your first meeting with Mika (you did meet him in Manchester, didn't you??)

Well yes I did, briefly, and it does refer to that actually...the lyrics are very relevant. Except that I don't think I'm a creep or a weirdo :roftl: .

But I did find it hard to look into Mika's eyes when he looked into mine, as he does, ooh the little tease.

I won't tell miss f :naughty:

Its chicken all over again..:roftl:

Stander uppers ... mmm i think its his tummy

Not a known term:thumb_yello:

We had an MFC group convo yesterday while watching the Brits...only the subject changed a little after he won:naughty: