Mika Had Bronchitis

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Flying is a definate issue ... especially flying to the states I always end up ill

Then again he wil lbe flying buisness class , not like me Indiana jones style with the cows and sheep :roftl:

Oh, what a picture, love it!:roftl:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting that video.

Just how awkward was that interview. Both of them don't really get along do they....or perhaps Mika hasn't and won't forget the amount of times Chris Moyles has 'dissed' him on his breakfast show. Very uncomfortable for me to watch that.

So he was ill, and still performed.. My sympathy only goes so far this time as I would hate for you guys who are going to the London shows to miss out again, if putting unnecessary strain on his voice would mean him cancelling. I guess, he didn't want to let anyone down, but his performance IMO wasn't that good at the brits

Can someone help me here, what does Mika say in that very last sentence on the video with Moyles (ends with 'disgusting')

I can't make out what he says..just got a mental block with it :blink:

I think it's "Stander-uppers are disgusting." I had to listen a few times

as well... :)

lwf7.jpg

...in Cartoon Motion. :naughty:

HAZMAT Suit in Cartoon Motion, I love it! We'll just have to paint

rainbows and flowers and butterflies and lollipops all over it! Perfect! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting Freddie!I hope that all that beer he has drunk tonight won't worsen his bronchitis...:naughty:

Actually, what I always say is that alcohol kills germs! :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

he should be fine next monday - that's 4 whole day's rest.

i don't think he voice sounded THAT battered. I mean yeah, he sounded a bit knackered in Grace Kelly, but that was it. He still great, bronchitis or not. *applauds*

I thought that Love Today was also a bit "off", and he even went off key a bit, not sure if it was voluntary -to make it easier to sing- or just cause he couldn't physically hit the notes...I felt quite bad for him, because WE know how incredibly amazing his voice is and how well he sounds live, but to all the people watching last night it would have been a first.

I hope that he still caused a great impression! Specially if it's known now that he was sick, people will take that into account.

I just want the world to love him as much as I do:wub2: .

thanks FD!!!

it was the start of a very alcoholic night....whre are you mika now? :naughty:

and a bit tipsy already wasn't he???

i love his laughter

Yes, that was funny, very cute a tipsy Mika

I have a friend who gets sick almost every

time she flies -- all that recirculated

air on the planes, spreading everyone's germie all 'round. She's started

using a personal air ionizer -- it hangs around her neck and is supposed

to purify the air around her. She thinks it works -- I don't know.

dcdeb

Hehehe...Can't help myself...maybe the system works cause people think she's a loonie and don't get close enough for her to catch their germs:roftl:

lwf7.jpg

...in Cartoon Motion. :naughty:

Hehehe...

I thought, last night, he looked very tired! I know, towards the end of GK, he was having a struggle with his voice.

I can't understand why he gets so many viruses. He needs to take Echinatia

(probably not spelled right, but someone must know how to spell it) He needs to up his vitamin C intake, and watch his alcohol intake, because booze isn't good for the imune system if you drink a lot of it.

I think Mika's main problem is that he does a very physically demanding job (his shows are very very high energy, and a high intensity cardio workout!) and that, coupled with not enough rest and possibly not the right food, makes him get sick all the time. The stress that all these things put on one's body is incredible, and I just think that he never has enough time to recover in between shows.

I really think that his management will have to rethink his tours and schedule breaks between nights...It's either that or a constantly sick Mika, which is not good for his long term health or his career.

Ha ha yes I totally agree! Good on you Mika for not letting that big fat (sorry) sycophant get away with it.

Moyles has dissed Mika all year, and although I do believe he has a bit more respect for Mika now he realises he's a nice guy, Mika had every right there to be suspicious and confront him...I was cheering him on all the way *go on Mika you tell him!!* :naughty:

Mika should confront these people more often I think. He should show them that he knows full well what they say about him behind his back and that he doesn't care. It doesn't have to be in a nasty way - he is far too clever and articulate and lovely, he can get his point across well without resorting to nastiness, just with a few well-aimed jibes (as here). I hope to see him doing more of this this year!!

I just like to see him get a little bit shirty now and then, it makes him so much more human.

I hope his bronchitis clears up for Monday, I'm sure he'll be fine, he just needs some sleep.

Oh and Thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

I sooooo agree with your post!! You go Mika, tell him how it is

Oh God, I hate flying--always get sick when I fly. Maybe that's where Mika picked up bronchitis. I wouldn't be surprised...

And in case anyone hasn't seen this Chris Moyles interview on YouTube, I posted the link to the interview in the Brits thread and then norwalk174 put it on YouTube!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=28762VmFxMs

Hehehe...Can't help myself...maybe the system works cause people think she's a loonie and don't get close enough for her to catch their germs:roftl:

Oh, so you know her then? :naughty:

I sooooo agree with your post!! You go Mika, tell him how it is

I agree as well. I listen to Chris Moyles a couple mornings a week

(it's all I can take) and I've never heard him say a kind word about

Mika... and he's never played a Mika song, that I can recall... I'm

glad Mika called him on his behavior. :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

You'll give ppl ideas for a new thread now :naughty: :naughty:

Wonder how long it will be until we see the mfc nurses thread? :roftl:

we already had an argentinean delegation of Mika nurses, for when he come here this year, we could take care of him...

we tried to start a thread...but everybody disliked it and it was closed :thumbdown:

Yeh I bet hes great fun!!! a mission to party with Mika! thats your task if you accept it

I don't think there are many on here who would refuse that particular mission. :naughty:

About him being sick...

I think exhaustion is playing a big role. They had basically no time between leaving Canada and hitting the ground running in terms of Brit Awards rehearsals. Nerves about that, combined with jet lag, would take their toll.

With any luck, he'll get some proper sleep in the coming days, and be well rested for Monday. No one even so much as whisper the "c" word, 'kay? 2008 has been so far, so good...