Mika and Perez's curious connection

IngievV

Ack! It's always the way -- people read the part they want to read,

see what they want to see. What my quote actually said was

this:

It's NOT saying definitively that Mika is gay. Just that Perez thought he

was. Which is why he doesn't belabor the point now.

Don't put words into anyone's mouth...

dcdeb

Oh, I know. I'm just saying this speculation plus my friend's own opinion on the matter makes me wonder...not that it matters when all is said and done. We wouldn't be fans without the music, and that's what'll keep me a fan no matter what else we find out in the future. Natural human curiosity makes me want to know, that's all.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can only say that you all have narrow minded gay friends

if they see themselves as gay gay gay, they can never stand up straight like anybody else 'more common'

my friends and i, we had joked once or twice about MIKA's sexuality too, it was just for fun. we do silly imitations from Billy Brown or Relax, it's also for fun. my friends liked billy brown a lot, it's a little sweet remedy for them, after all, only themselves can find their way. will it help, if a big star turns out to be gay ?? it won't ! i've no idea about that perez guy, if he keeps fooling around big names and promote himself, he is only a clown for the media and press

that perez guy, if he keeps fooling around big names and promote himself, he is only a clown for the media and press

yep, that's what he is...a clown and Mika loves the circus so this duet is quite understandable, innit??

sexuality is a big part of us, it's a part of who we are...if you are not interested in someone's point of view on sexuality then maybe your not really interested by the person itself... like someone said, it's only human and natural to discuss it... we dont care who the guy sleeps with, we just wonder how he feels....

yep, that's what he is...a clown and Mika loves the circus so this duet is quite understandable, innit??

sexuality is a big part of us, it's a part of who we are...if you are not interested in someone's point of view on sexuality then maybe your not really interested by the person itself... like someone said, it's only human and natural to discuss it... we dont care who the guy sleeps with, we just wonder how he feels....

no, i don't understand, how can you know he loves the circus ? well, if he does, it doesn't mean he is the same like Perez or they are doing a duet. maybe they are just friends. and you can wonder for yourself but you wouldn't know. and it will be helpful for something????

Apologies if I have missed something in previous posts, but what's this about Mika being married?

you missed nothing, mama cat, if you have caught up with everything, you are probably missing something.

i just want to say there's no point to guess or tell about people's life like we can't really tell tomorrow. a simple saying like 'he is a nice chap' is much better than these discussions. those lovely girlies in chat sessions with lips, hearts and xxs make more sense to me, really

you missed nothing, mama cat, if you have caught up with everything, you are probably missing something.

i just want to say there's no point to guess or tell about people's life like we can't really tell tomorrow. a simple saying like 'he is a nice chap' is much better than these discussions. those lovely girlies in chat sessions with lips, hearts and xxs make more sense to me, really

Thanks for the clarifiation...and we love him as he is!

Apologies if I have missed something in previous posts, but what's this about Mika being married?

hi, mama cat, i went back and i found something about elton john getting married and being homo later on.

why he would bother to get marry first ?? he just loved a woman and married her then he loved a guy, and divorced maybe. it's just very sad you people think the other way round !!!!

Thanks for the clarifiation...and we love him as he is!

yeah, that's why lot's of discussions are like poo to me

if we love him, we'd hope he lives his life free and happy, but not putting those silly reports, story lines and plots on him !!

like the meaning of queer is odd, strange, then it got a frock meaning 'gay', all boo, queer sounds very nice actually

no, i don't understand, how can you know he loves the circus ? well, if he does, it doesn't mean he is the same like Perez or they are doing a duet. maybe they are just friends. and you can wonder for yourself but you wouldn't know. and it will be helpful for something????

Because he said so?:blink: I'm not trying to offense now (I smell it coming:mf_rosetinted: ) but out of your posts I conclude you rather have us talk about his ass and his nosehairs then about the possibility of Mika being gay. Because I go for the latter to be honest:wink2:

Because he said so?:blink: I'm not trying to offense now (I smell it coming:mf_rosetinted: ) but out of your posts I conclude you rather have us talk about his ass and his nosehairs then about the possibility of Mika being gay. Because I go for the latter to be honest:wink2:

Yeah me too. I mean, it's bad to talk about his sexuality, but good to talk about how beautiful his ass and nosehairs are:blink:

Sorry, but I really don't understand that:boxed:

yeah, that's why lot's of discussions are like poo to me

if we love him, we'd hope he lives his life free and happy, but not putting those silly reports, story lines and plots on him !!

like the meaning of queer is odd, strange, then it got a frock meaning 'gay', all boo, queer sounds very nice actually

When you like someone, it's very natural to want to know that someone better, don't you think? Mika's sexuality is part of his personality, hence part of his music. The fact people speculate about Mika's sexual orientation isn't offensive. It doesn't mean they'll stop liking him or his music if this orientation turns out to be the one they didn't expect.

As for the debate in itself. We don't know. We can just assume. That's what Perez said he did. Maybe he now knows more than he used to because their friendship has developped, maybe not. After all, Mika himself might not know.

oh god... i was referring to...so long too xplain, the fact is that he actually truly LOVES circus and stuff and i played with word and meanings and nothing wrong about it.. and same thing for duet...

of course they are probably just friends, we're just having fun here, we could be talking about the weather or his lips but it just happened that we were having fun about him and perez// nothing much really. but if you dont understand this of course it is your right...jesus...of course!!

but out of your posts I conclude you rather have us talk about his ass and his nosehairs then about the possibility of Mika being gay.

LOL Ingie! :roftl: :roftl:

I'm more exclusive, I prefer talking about the hairs on his bum rather than nosehairs :naughty: