2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully someone is going to ring me too.

Are you all staring at your phone like I am? :naughty::roftl:

Ok, now I realized that you're typing. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???:shocked: weren't you supposed to be in London singin and jumping like a mad now????:shocked:

Oh yeah :naughty: Every inhabitant of Swedzerland (thanks Niki :roftl:), with Swiss as a mothertongue, can with a clean conscience be rude enough to put down what country they do not belong to. :mf_rosetinted: I'd even go so far as to say it's our birthright.

Ohhhh dont start girls. At least people know Swetzerland is a country! Some keep asking me if Belgium is part of France or Germany :naughty:

I mean on my land line Mirtilla. Not sure if you can record on mobiles, unless you have a dictaphone option?

Oh.:boxed: Ok, not too bad. I still have my dvd playing

Wait, it finishes at 9?

Pink you well know who finished at 9:wink2: 4 very cute guys.... :fisch::wub2:

Ok, now I realized that you're typing. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???:shocked: weren't you supposed to be in London singin and jumping like a mad now????:shocked:

I was supposed to go on the 28th but my *tuuut* boss organised a *tuuut* meeting that night and I'm stuck here :tears: :tears:

Check your myspace, Mirti! :wink2:

Neeve, I'd like to know the answer to that too, but I think basically as early as you find comfortable. I just hope the weather is kind.

hey! does anyone know what time those MFCers at the front started queuing at??

Yes, at an INSANE 5:30am!

Neeve, I'd like to know the answer to that too, but I think basically as early as you find comfortable. I just hope the weather is kind.

I only know that at 3,30pm there were already 60 people in the queue.:blink:

Thanks everyone!!! Cos I;m goin on Thurs so just wanted an idea...wow 5.30am... there's no way I'll be there by then!!! lol