2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (25 Feb)

Niki27

Suzy, get your mind out of the gutter! Char likes his bracelets. (but she sounds like a good fibber!)

Gosh - and I was referring to his...um.. scarves! Yes, that's it - his scarves!:naughty:

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No good making excuses now Suzy, we've got your card marked! You just want to be his personal chest shaver don't you? LOL! ;)

AMP fibber = lier, but not quite a strong as that.

Gosh - and I was referring to his...um.. scarves! Yes, that's it - his scarves!:naughty:

Oh, I see- many of you are here just for the FASHION!

The MFFC- the Mika Fashion Fan Club!

well, I'm off to work, my fellow vicarious concert-goers,

catch up with you later, hope everyone feels better!

Leona

I'm sitting reading all this and GK just started on the radio. See they knew I needed to hear something to feel like I was there!

I'm so jealous of that even, i really wish they would play him more here. in fact, i don't think i've heard him. i wonder if i were to call into a station and make a request, would they play it?

Who can stay out of the gutter? It's all EW's fault. She corrupted me.

See? That's why I'm here... to save you all from falling down into the

gutter! OR at least to lift you up once you fall... :naughty:

dcdeb

I'm so jealous of that even, i really wish they would play him more here. in fact, i don't think i've heard him. i wonder if i were to call into a station and make a request, would they play it?

Hi LadyGodiva! Now I see your name I am wondering if Mika is still wearing your beautiful bracelet...

I don't hear him that much here, but then I don't listen to the radio much, cos they don't play continuous Mika. Much rather put the cd on.

Hi LadyGodiva! Now I see your name I am wondering if Mika is still wearing your beautiful bracelet...

Lol, no they came off in san fran when his hand brace went on, poor Mika. But i'm still wearing mine! hehe.

MyPicture.jpgIMG_0309-1.jpg

they're a bit different than his though. Ah well.