Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just need some of the others to be posting at the same time.

If she says anything interesting tape it for blackmail purposes :wink2:

Teegs is on now, right? I'll go nudge her profile a little.

She hasn't released any deep dark secrets, but the camcorder is rolling anyways.:thumb_yello: So far, she's said:

"Can I help you?"

"Ungh, Melissa, get the vodka."

"You're not so special."

and my personal favorite: "Shut up, bitch. He's mine."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Teegs is on now, right? I'll go nudge her profile a little.

She hasn't released any deep dark secrets, but the camcorder is rolling anyways.:thumb_yello: So far, she's said:

"Can I help you?"

"Ungh, Melissa, get the vodka."

"You're not so special."

and my personal favorite: "Shut up, bitch. He's mine."

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sounds hilarious. Even if there's no secrets it'll be fun to play back to here and watch her face :naughty:

Nudge teegs profile away

I nervously held the folder in my hands, not opening it. I knew most of the information in here anyway, thanks to the slight return of memories. If I was still having trouble putting names to faces, that was to be expected.

"Aren't you going to read yours?" one of the others asked me, shooting me an odd glance. Sighing I opened it up, hoping others wouldn't make the obvious connection when they got to the bit about what I could.

The front page was about me, including my name and age and home town. Everything seemed to be as I remembered, or as I now remembered. My power was listed, along with the things it allowed me to do. As I went to turn the page, a id card fell out. Scanning it, I saw my picture, and what was almost my name, with a slight variation in the last name. The date of birth was 21 years ago, so it seemed we had been given new IDs, which were similar to our real ones. Putting it aside, I continued reading, hoping not to draw attention.

Just then, a shout came up from the other side of the room, and something or someone came hurtling at me. I was knocked off my chair and found myself being held to the ground, looking up into the the increasingly lined with green eyes of a red haired girl.

"You, you were involved in this, weren't you?" she screamed at me, as the others got to their feet

The girl I was sitting on top of looked a little scared, but I had to hand it to her, she didn't lose her bearings, and she never stopped looking me in the eyes. All of this bravery was wasted on me, however, as I was overcome with white-hot rage. I knew I had lots of problems, issues that would eventually have to be dealt with, issues that had nothing to do with this girl, but for a moment, for a brief, angry, impetuous moment, I wanted to blame someone. Anyone would do, but I needed to aim all of the feelings being unleashed at a physical person.

I felt my eyes beginning to feel tingly and become warmer, as they always did when they glowed green. It hadn't even said in my file that the color was green, but somehow I knew. Something frightening and animalistic rose up in me and my fingernails, on the verge of becoming claws, broke through my gloves.

"It was you!" I yelled in her face, my voice starting to crack with growing hysteria, "You made me forget! It's all your fault! Why? WHY??!"

Others jumped in and dragged me off of her. I let out a frustrated growl that startled even myself. The girl just looked at me with tears in her eyes, not arguing or disagreeing. She didn't seem to have any interest in defending herself.

"I'm sorry! It was the only way to protect us and..." she trailed off, and I knew she was leaving something out. I stared at her, a memory of her face tickling on the edge of recognition. I couldn't remember who she was or what her "talent" was, but I just knew, she was the reason I couldn't remember.

Our host stepped in.

"Easy, now. No one is to blame for everything, and no one is completely innocent. Leave the accusations for when you remember everything. It'll all come back eventually."

I looked at him, then back to the woman. I didn't trust her at all. She obviously remembered more than I did and I wanted to know why.

I is back! :das:

Thank you, Emzee.:blush-anim-cl:

Formal challenge to you all: If we can get this up and running, I'll try to be online more often to post.....and chat because I miss you guys.:wub2:

You're on!

Vygotsky, Piaget, Bruner and his scaffolding, and many others. I swear most of the stuff we learn is just rehashing theories we've already learnt

*blocks ears and covers eyes* LALALALALALALALALALALALA...

Don't wanna know!

Okies... ready to post!

I is back! :das:

You're on!

*blocks ears and covers eyes* LALALALALALALALALALALALA...

Don't wanna know!

Okies... ready to post!

TEEGS!

Yes! More veterans coming back for the new story!

But why? Don't you find educational theory fascinating? It's a gripping story of adventure and heartbreak. Lord knows I wouldn't have wasted three years of my life on it if it weren't.:rolls_eyes:

The girl I was sitting on top of looked a little scared, but I had to hand it to her, she didn't lose her bearings, and she never stopped looking me in the eyes. All of this bravery was wasted on me, however, as I was overcome with white-hot rage. I knew I had lots of problems, issues that would eventually have to be dealt with, issues that had nothing to do with this girl, but for a moment, for a brief, angry, impetuous moment, I wanted to blame someone. Anyone would do, but I needed to aim all of the feelings being unleashed at a physical person.

I felt my eyes beginning to feel tingly and become warmer, as they always did when they glowed green. It hadn't even said in my file that the color was green, but somehow I knew. Something frightening and animalistic rose up in me and my fingernails, on the verge of becoming claws, broke through my gloves.

"It was you!" I yelled in her face, my voice starting to crack with growing hysteria, "You made me forget! It's all your fault! Why? WHY??!"

Others jumped in and dragged me off of her. I let out a frustrated growl that startled even myself. The girl just looked at me with tears in her eyes, not arguing or disagreeing. She didn't seem to have any interest in defending herself.

"I'm sorry! It was the only way to protect us and..." she trailed off, and I knew she was leaving something out. I stared at her, a memory of her face tickling on the edge of recognition. I couldn't remember who she was or what her "talent" was, but I just knew, she was the reason I couldn't remember.

Our host stepped in.

"Easy, now. No one is to blame for everything, and no one is completely innocent. Leave the accusations for when you remember everything. It'll all come back eventually."

I looked at him, then back to the woman. I didn't trust her at all. She obviously remembered more than I did and I wanted to know why.

I carefully got to my feet and took my chair again, rubbing at my shoulders where i could feel a bruise forming. I wanted to tell them everything, but I didn't remember everything, although I remembered a lot. And I knew if I told they'd see it as a betrayal. But it was for their own good, and there was no way we could let them remember that. I shook my head to clear it again. I didn't even know what that was.

The others kinda glanced at me with a mixture of suspicion and confusion, as the host handed out new packets of information. "I suggest instead of assaulting each other you read your packets of information and then these new ones, which will briefly explain the society out there today. You guys need to remember that you trusted each other with your lives, and you need to remember each other, so you will stay in this room some more. I will speak to you later and answer any questions, and I do not want a repeat of this kind of behaviour. I have things I need to be doing to prepare for your reentry into the world.

With that our host exited again. Quietly, I picked up the new packet of information and laid it on my lap, as the others retrieved theirs and turned to their first ones again.

"It says here that you can affect memories." A blonde girl stated, looking at me. "You are Soa right? And you admitted you did something. Tell us what you know."

I glanced at her. "I can't - I'm not - that is - I still have blanks. I'm sure we'll remember in time" I muttered, trying to evade the truth I did know

I'm beginning to get a bit stuck for ideas :naughty: so hopefully one of you can come up with a good reason for us to be brought back

I've got a couple, but they aren't very unique:blink:....I guess we'll have to hope someone else posts something that sparks our creativity.

TEEGS!

Yes! More veterans coming back for the new story!

But why? Don't you find educational theory fascinating? It's a gripping story of adventure and heartbreak. Lord knows I wouldn't have wasted three years of my life on it if it weren't.:rolls_eyes:

Ahem... I found it interesting when I was at uni, but I've hardly used it... Vygotsky and Piaget were def interesting, but I don't ever want to read anything about scaffolding again!

I'm beginning to get a bit stuck for ideas :naughty: so hopefully one of you can come up with a good reason for us to be brought back

Hmmmmmmm... let's see what I can come up with... I'm more for us getting to know each other again... I'm seriously struggling to remember what people called me and what my power was!

Postingk!

Ahem... I found it interesting when I was at uni, but I've hardly used it... Vygotsky and Piaget were def interesting, but I don't ever want to read anything about scaffolding again!

Hmmmmmmm... let's see what I can come up with... I'm more for us getting to know each other again... I'm seriously struggling to remember what people called me and what my power was!

Postingk!

Oh, that scaffolding....I'm just sick of saying it. I don't want to feel it being said with my mouth anymore.:sneaky2:

I know we called you Nico.

FOUR pages to read back on!! :eek: You whores!!! :pinkbow::fangurl:

You know how us gals get to talkin'.:naughty:

Teegs you could move things with your mind :wink2:

Damn scaffolding. Can we go back in time and murder bruner before he coined the term? Though Vygotsky's stuff was pretty close to scaffolding as well

Can that be our first mission as the new PPRC?!:mf_lustslow::aah:

I carefully got to my feet and took my chair again, rubbing at my shoulders where i could feel a bruise forming. I wanted to tell them everything, but I didn't remember everything, although I remembered a lot. And I knew if I told they'd see it as a betrayal. But it was for their own good, and there was no way we could let them remember that. I shook my head to clear it again. I didn't even know what that was.

The others kinda glanced at me with a mixture of suspicion and confusion, as the host handed out new packets of information. "I suggest instead of assaulting each other you read your packets of information and then these new ones, which will briefly explain the society out there today. You guys need to remember that you trusted each other with your lives, and you need to remember each other, so you will stay in this room some more. I will speak to you later and answer any questions, and I do not want a repeat of this kind of behaviour. I have things I need to be doing to prepare for your reentry into the world.

With that our host exited again. Quietly, I picked up the new packet of information and laid it on my lap, as the others retrieved theirs and turned to their first ones again.

"It says here that you can affect memories." A blonde girl stated, looking at me. "You are Soa right? And you admitted you did something. Tell us what you know."

I glanced at her. "I can't - I'm not - that is - I still have blanks. I'm sure we'll remember in time" I muttered, trying to evade the truth I did know

I looked around the room, at the people I was supposed to know. I struggled to remember. I looked back down at the folder in front of me. I opened it slowly, and saw immediately that I had the power of telekenesis. I looked around to see what I could try and move, then I saw a vase in the middle of the table. I looked at the others; they were busy reading whatever it was in their folders. When I was satisfied that no-one was looking, I focused on the vase, which started levitating. I grinned as someone gasped.

"Nico, stop showing off!" Someone muttered.

The vase dropped and smashed as I took my eyes off it. I looked around the room to see who had spoken to me, but no-one spoke.

I shrugged as I replied, "Well, what's the point of having powers if i can't use them?"

"Not all powers are good you know," Soa replied. I looked at her.

"Fine, whatever." I muttered. "Look, if we're all supposed to know each other, why don't we start by taking off these masks and introducing ourselves?"

Everyone looked around uneasily. I took my mask off and sat it on the table.

"I'm Nico."

Wow, this has been a while...

Roommate is officially going to die of embarrassment. She just called me Demeter and asked what that sound was.

.....there is no sound.

(:naughty:)

Poor roommate :naughty:

even though I suggested this, remind me if we ever meet to not fall asleep before you since I sleep talk as well :naughty:

FOUR pages to read back on!! :eek: You whores!!! :pinkbow::fangurl:

I hope you're back to write!

Teegs you could move things with your mind :wink2:

Damn scaffolding. Can we go back in time and murder bruner before he coined the term? Though Vygotsky's stuff was pretty close to scaffolding as well

I just looked back and realised that...

Oh, that scaffolding....I'm just sick of saying it. I don't want to feel it being said with my mouth anymore.:sneaky2:

I know we called you Nico.

I saw that too... and god I hate scaffolding!

Sorry that first bit was crap... hopefully I'll write some better stuff soon...

Poor roommate :naughty:

even though I suggested this, remind me if we ever meet to not fall asleep before you since I sleep talk as well :naughty:

Oh, you don't have to worry about me. I tend to be the first one asleep at most gatherings. It's just this one time, she has organic chem lab at 8 in the morning and I don't have anything until California ethnic lit at 4.:thumb_yello:

Just promise me no pranks, like putting my hand in warm water.:naughty:

Sorry that first bit was crap... hopefully I'll write some better stuff soon...

It was great! Just short, and we never had a required posting length anyways.:thumb_yello:

It was great! Just short, and we never had a required posting length anyways.:thumb_yello:

True true... Well Bec, you better post again!

Oy.....it's time to go to bed. Good night, my fellow writers!

I'll try to be on tomorrow.

FY & GN!