lily allen comment on mika win breakthrough artist

lcmlcm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say anything if you can't say anything nice:mf_rosetinted:

I absolutely agree, and maybe you should teach Mika, i think he might not be that cool person...

Edit: Actually, he wasn't very nice about her in the DVD. maybe she's just getting even!

wasnt he?? it seems that he is being mean towards many people actually, i read some things he said about some singers and the guy wasnt only mean he was wrong and totally out of the loop, it was almost hurting...really...that's sad if he is that uncool...

:naughty:

I thought the same thing!

To be honest, this is another cheap shot...... people need to get some better insults! :bleh:

yeah it's really rubbish isn't it, if you are going to insult someone you may as well go the whole hog and call them a ****ing great ****** of a *** useless ****.

Well I would :naughty:

Now Cheryl TweedyCole would have done much better!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh!

The nnah word, I know what that means............................ the most amazing person in music today, cute, sexy, handsome, sells a s**t load more records than Lily Allen, puts on amazing shows, sings like an angel, has the bestest smile in the whole wide world, has the cutest butt in the whole wide world and a great body! Definition of NNAH.:thumb_yello:

Hmmmmm ... well I actually do like Lilly Allens songs .... & I love Mika's ... in fact ... both give me happiness ... albeit very differently ... (pffft ... am way more 'joytouched' by the Meeks) ..... ..... pffft ... Mika AND Lilly Allen both touch my heart ...... :wub2:

yeah it's really rubbish isn't it, if you are going to insult someone you may as well go the whole hog and call them a ****ing great ****** of a *** useless ****.

Well I would :naughty:

Now Cheryl TweedyCole would have done much better!!!!!!

:naughty:

Well yeah! you have to make the best of your oppurtunities!

If she'd have done that - she'd have made the papers and shifted a few more copies of her slightly nnahhh album...... :mf_rosetinted:

"And as for Mika, he's hardly a breakthrough artist. He needs to stop looking so nnnah."

nnnah means.........?:blink:

The nnnah comment aside...how can she say he is 'hardly a breakthrough artist' ???

You may not think he's any good Lily, or that he is the best breakthrough artist, but he IS a breakthrough artist for 2007 and that is an undeniable fact, so the comment was lame in the extreme!!

The nnnah comment aside...how can she say he is 'hardly a breakthrough artist' ???

You may not think he's any good Lily, or that he is the best breakthrough artist, but he IS a breakthrough artist for 2007 and that is an undeniable fact, so the comment was lame in the extreme!!

yup...he can't even deserve a breakthrough artist?:sneaky2:

if he win over Mark ronson...i bet she would swear in front of him...:cool:

HAHAHAH Lily allen is dating Ron from HP???! that's pretty hilarious. I actually like her quite a bit... but nothing like my appreciation for mika...

also, did that boy father her unborn child?? that's scary and sad all at the same time in so many ways... :D

No that was her ex, Ed Simons of Chemical Brothers.

Well, I guess I love nahh:wub2: :naughty:

If he has to stop with being nahh, she has to stop with being such a cow:mf_rosetinted:

Whatever. She's just jealous. I don't care about it. She is mean to a lot of artists. And Mika wasn't mean about her in his dvd right? He said she was one of those artists who make interesting credible music and are doing well for themselves.

And he asked if they think she has it easy when she goes on tour.

But that's not mean right?:blink: