2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

thaaank yo!!! now we can relive those moments of madness...gosh, I yelled since the beginnin...the champagne glasses were given after, innit?:roftl:

saintmikail I've to plan the next gig!:punk:

well i only have a short one of all the people in the room & a short 1 of the champagne glasses but ive not uploaded them yet , i`ll do them after my inter , i cant believe i used a full 4 gig card on that concert & i didnt even video every song , i guess that on my list of to do`s another 4 gig card for future mika gigs :naughty:

Thanks. It's impossible to get to know everyone. i just circulated and took pics.

Yes, I saw it on your myspace! ;)

Thanks for the photo group, for chance I had my hat because I'll be too little for sawing me on it... yay, I can say I've my picture with Mika [but not just with him, I came to him at the end of the party]... and a lot of other fans, that's great ! :thumb_yello:

Yes, I saw it on your myspace! ;)

Thanks for the photo group, for chance I had my hat because I'll be too little for sawing me on it... yay, I can say I've my picture with Mika [but not just with him, I came to him at the end of the party]... and a lot of other fans, that's great ! :thumb_yello:

The stripy hat?

Hey Everybody,

First And Firemost I Would Lke To Thank Rose And Freddie For My Wristband..thankyou Soo Soo Much.

But Like A Lot Of Reports On Here Unfortunately The Meet And Greet Was Really Quite An Embarrassment...even Though Privalaged And Grateful To Be There I Really Did Not Want To Be Associated With The Embarrassing Smothering Of Mika.

He Held A Toast And Made It Clear We Were All There To Have A Drink Enjoy Ourselves And He Will Work The Room And Get To Everybody In Due Course...obviously There Was Going To Be A Scrum To Get His Attention At First But The Sight That I Witnessed Was Really Embarrassing And You Could See The How Uncomfortable Mika Was.

Is Tood Back And Enjoyed The Champers And Mingled With Other Fans And Asumed That Once The Scrum Had Calmed Down That Me And The Other "polite" Fans Would Get There Turn..but No Was Not To Be..the Same Over Enthused Fans Who All Had There Moment Of Glory With Him Refused To Budge And Stayed Glued To His Side To The Point Where I Heard Him Say Ok Guys Gimme 5 Mins I Need A Drink Then I'll Get Back To You So He Turned To Go To The Bar Grabbed A Drink And Turned To Be Faced By The Same Scrum Of Fans Smothering Him And That Is When I Noticed Security Decided To Stay With Him.

This Was The Point I Thought I Am Not Even Going To Attempt To Go Over And Make A Fool Of Myself (i Was Not The Only One In Saying This) So I Grabbed Another Glass Of Champers And Decided That I Was Just Going To Enjoy The Privalidge Of Being There And Enjoy The Up Close View Of A Very Desirable Man...lol

So I Stood Back And Watched And The Same Fans Were Stuck By Him All Night Thankfully Some Of Us Like Rose And Freddy Got There Couple Of Mins With Him But These Are The People That Take Their Couple Of Minutes Then Continue To Work The Room So Others Get A Chance To Have Thiers An Attitude These Certain Hoggers Need To Take On Board.

The Bottom Line Is These Certain Fans Made Mika Feel Smothered And Uncomfortable I Actually Felt Very Sorry For Him Hence Why I Never Went Over Because Maybe This Is What Is Expected When You Are A Desired Male In The Music Industry But At The End Of The Day He Is Only A Human Being Like The Rest Of Us.

I Actuallly Heard Mika Being Pressed By Security To Wrap It Up And For Us To Leave So Give Him His Due He With Stood All The Hysteria And Was Ever The Gentleman.

Anyway Thanks To Alll The Fab People I Met There And I Really Enjoyed Myself But These Certain Fans Did Disappoint And Even Made Some Other Fans Upset By There Pathetic Behaviour And The Sad Thing Is They May Have Ruined It For A Lot Of Other People Too As I Seriously Think Mika Will Think Twice Before Doing This Sort Of Thing Again. (and Credit To The Mfc'ers Because I Think Most Of These Fans Were Not Part Of The Mfc)

Anyway Sorry If You See This As A Rant And See Me As Ungrateful Because I Am Not At All I Was Very Thankful To Be There I Just Hope That If Any Of The "certain" Fans Read This They Will Realise There Actions May Of Affected A Lot Of People

Xx

Aw, Nikibella, not a rant, not from an ingrate...but a true blue fan.

So true when you call him a A Very Desirable Man :wub2: who at the end of the day is just another human being....

Love him for his class, his being different by trying to make it special for his diehard fans (as if he isn't special enough already!!!) and his gentle ways. Glad you enjoyed the night of "champers" (lol-sorry I find this word hilarious!) and the view of an extremely classy and talented man.:thumb_yello:

i'm really happy for eveyone who got to go to the afterparty.. but i must admit it's very disappointing to see faces who'd arrived HOURS after i did in those photos.. it just doesn't seem right.. i know what's done is done.. and i don't want to add to the drama.. but i can't help it.. it's very sad because i had an amazing time at this gig in i don't want the memory of not being able to go to this party ruin it for me.. but it's unfair that i travelled all the way from egypt to see mika and arrived at the queue fairly early and still didn't get to go..

i'm sorry but i really felt that i had to say this..

the photos are looking great tho :P

On the set list i saw from the gig i went to, what does (Blue) mean? i didn't get a pic of it, but if i remember correctly, i think it might have been before LT?? and i think it was in parentheses. would that refer to the slow part before LT? and if so is there a reason its called blue? (at least i think thats what it was called, anybody know?)

Sariflor...I just tuned in to the thread. Awesome t-shirt success! You did a great job -- what a cute shirt. How did you make it? It looks like it fits him pretty well. How did you know what size to get? What a thrill!!! I just thought I would congratulate you! If Mika wore a t-shirt that I made...I wouldn't be able to stop smiling!

On another note, what a cool afterparty! Too bad some people had to ruin it though! Does he only do afterparties at the end of his tours? Mika mingling with fans (*sigh*)...where was I? lol. Mika is so great to his supporters!

This comment is probably way too late -- you all have probably already moved on to bigger and better things. However, for me, this afterparty sounds pretty darn cool!

what they should do is issue out bands to people who show the flashing hearts...that way it would only be MFC'ers since only people within the forum would no...the only thing im worried about now is if they keep doing this eventuallly like every other official fan club it will have a fee and you will have to pay for these sorta privelages like soo many other official fanclubs

i'm really happy for eveyone who got to go to the afterparty.. but i must admit it's very disappointing to see faces who'd arrived HOURS after i did in those photos.. it just doesn't seem right.. i know what's done is done.. and i don't want to add to the drama.. but i can't help it.. it's very sad because i had an amazing time at this gig in i don't want the memory of not being able to go to this party ruin it for me.. but it's unfair that i travelled all the way from egypt to see mika and arrived at the queue fairly early and still didn't get to go..

i'm sorry but i really felt that i had to say this..

the photos are looking great tho :P

I only read today that you weren't at the afterparty. I thought you also had a wristband. That really is not fair :thumbdown: .

what they should do is issue out bands to people who show the flashing hearts...that way it would only be MFC'ers since only people within the forum would no...the only thing im worried about now is if they keep doing this eventuallly like every other official fan club it will have a fee and you will have to pay for these sorta privelages like soo many other official fanclubs

really you have to pay:blink: how much?:shocked: maybe they will charge members that join after it becomes official if anything i think they will do that cuz then it would be unfair for people who already joined and dont want/cant pay

I really need to get one of those, i've been all set to get one twice, but was thwarted both times. gah. Anybody have extras?:blink:

really you have to pay:blink: how much?:shocked: maybe they will charge members that join after it becomes official if anything i think they will do that cuz then it would be unfair for people who already joined and dont want/cant pay

at the hanson fanclub and many others, you have a yearly payment and you get a card that you can show at concerts for perks.

you win some you lose some. give and take.:thumbdown::thumb_yello:

I don't have a flashing heart yet lol - I only found that thread yesterday on the discount to order it. Seemed abit pointless ordering it now he's stopped touring for the mo.

And no I'm not going to France to see him lol - have never been abroad let alone on my own.

Would be abit nervous to travel on my own to another country - my hat goes out to you guys who do - bloody egypt. Did you just come for the gig.

You guys are amazing.... I do have a passport .... WILL NOT TRAVEL ......

:(

at the hanson fanclub and many others, you have a yearly payment and you get a card that you can show at concerts for perks.

you win some you lose some. give and take.:thumbdown::thumb_yello:

nah its worth it! hahaha i come on here everyday so its like my new home lol! at the britney spears fan club (not that i am a fan of her but i heard it on E! a few years back) her fan club costs 30 dollars a MONTH!!!!

I really need to get one of those, i've been all set to get one twice, but was thwarted both times. gah. Anybody have extras?:blink:

I've got some leftover. PM me your address and I'll mail one out. I had been saving one for you for the Toronto gig anyway.

nah its worth it! hahaha i come on here everyday so its like my new home lol! at the britney spears fan club (not that i am a fan of her but i heard it on E! a few years back) her fan club costs 30 dollars a MONTH!!!!

Why on EARTH would you want to do that!!??:blink: :blink: :blink: 30 dollars for a MONTH????

sh!t dude....