2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

Thanks everybody for those amaaaaaazing pics:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: ! Violet_sky, it was great meeting you. I would have loved to chat more with you though.

Same here, I'm proud of finally having met the amazing girl! :thumb_yello:

Ok, still haven't read the hole thread...

xBillyBrownx - even if you queued early you couldn't have gone to the afterparty...you weren't 18...only +18 because of the drinking

Ruth - Thanks for the pics, please send them over to me :thumb_yello:

sariflor - I love you for being so direct...and right on

The thing is...Olga, the french girl, has been to like 18 gigs or something and Mrs. Penniman already recognizes her...on Monday backstage for Thurday was brought up...On the 28th Mrs. Penniman called her and 10 backstage passes were going to be handed over to her...and I was going in with her since I was representing the portuguese :shocked:

I was afraid of going though...ppl would probably mob me or something saying I didn't deserve it...Though I've only been here for 2 months, I LOVE Mika's music from the very beggining, but due to RL and money issues I don't have the chance of following arround...Olga did so much for me on the 3 gigs...the first of a long list I intend to do...

And not only the french group was going with her mind you...it just became bigger suddently, but if it wasn't for Olga talking about it on Monday it wouldn't have happenned...so bow to her now :mf_rosetinted:

I got given this oportunity and I don't want to feel bad just 'cause I had my first gig this week....my mind tends to block the bad things that happenned and focus on the good ones liek meeting all of you...I LOVE YOU PPL :wub2:

Will report later, just had to say this

Oh and to your big rant Christine....You go girl :thumb_yello:

(sorry for my bad speeling :bleh: )

Love, JuJu

xoxoxo

no actually i know people who weren't 18 and DID get into the party.. and anyway it would've been more fair if i'd received a backstage pass.. what are you trying to say?

i'm sorry i moaned the other day i honestly didn't intend to ruin it for anyone.. and i hope i didn't.. anyway i'm glad i got to see mika and i had the time of my life regardless of the fact that i didn't get to go backstage..i wouldn't of dreamt of seeing mika live so i'm very grateful for that alone..and i feel very privlidged to have been able to do that..

no actually i know people who weren't 18 and DID get into the party.. and anyway it would've been more fair if i's received a backstage pass so i don't understand what point you're trying to make..

i'm sorry i moaned the other day i honestly didn't intend to ruin it for anyone.. and i hope i didn't.. anyway i'm glad i got to see mika and i had the time of my life regardless of the fact that i didn't get to go backstage..i wouldn't of dreamt of seeing mika live so i'm very grateful for that alone..and i feel very privlidged to have been able to do that..

I think being near the front, not getting a pass, and having travelled

as far as you did - you were entitled to have a moan - and I don't think

you spoiled it for anyone. I am glad you had a good time - and had the time

of your life!! :thumb_yello:

no actually i know people who weren't 18 and DID get into the party.. and anyway it would've been more fair if i'd received a backstage pass.. what are you trying to say?

i remember u billy hey ! i was there when everyone was told they had to be 18 to get in & some had to rush back to their hotels to get i.d , sorry for this carrie but it has to be said , carrie had 2 wee girls with her who for def werent any older than 12 :shocked:

xBillyBrownx - even if you queued early you couldn't have gone to the afterparty...you weren't 18...only +18 because of the drinking

I doubt it. A very nasty girl with very pointed elbows, a severe problem and a just as nasty friend who had pushed and stabbed their way in front of us made her way to the party as well. And she honestly can't have been much older than 11. I was afraid Tokio Hotel could be somewhere near already.

Great pics Dani!! Yey Iceman is holding kavi's pressie! :biggrin2:

If anyone cares or is bothered to read any more reports or see anymore pics I've uploaded some pics and a new blog on my myspace :thumb_yello:

YAY! Atleast i know it's in safe hands :naughty: Thanks again Dani. *goes to watch vid again* :naughty:

No i don't care :mf_rosetinted:

Oi! I didn't realize you were there! I so wanted to meet you! :blink::(

Oh, you did. :lmao: I actually recognized you and asked you if you were Marianne from Finland when you were talking with Cherisse. In fact, she signed your dvd booklet (was it the dvd booklet at all?) with my marker. I have to apologize for not having introduced myself to you properly, but I didn't want to interrupt your conversation and then I got distracted. :blink:

BUT we met :thumb_yello: - kinda :naughty:

xBillyBrownx Of course you are intitled to moan, but I did thought you had to be 18 to be in there :shocked:

I'm sure I heard that and ppl going to hotels to get their ID's....unless they would let younger ones in but only if they were accompanied by an adult??? Like Carrie's children that went in with her??

xBillyBrownx Of course you are intitled to moan, but I did thought you had to be 18 to be in there :shocked:

I'm sure I heard that and ppl going to hotels to get their ID's....unless they would let younger ones in but only if they were accompanied by an adult??? Like Carrie's children that went in with her??

i always had a funny feeling i was ignored in here :boxed: now im certain :sneaky2::roftl:

as i said above everyone was told they needed i.d to get in , i heard it all !

i always had a funny feeling i was ignored in here :boxed: now im certain :sneaky2::roftl:

as i said above everyone was told they needed i.d to get in , i heard it all !

Sheena, I read your posts - you have a passion and a candid sense of humour that I so admire! :thumb_yello:

Oh, you did. :lmao: I actually recognized you and asked you if you were Marianne from Finland when you were talking with Cherisse. In fact, she signed your dvd booklet (was it the dvd booklet at all?) with my marker. I have to apologize for not having introduced myself to you properly, but I didn't want to interrupt your conversation and then I got distracted. :blink:

BUT we met :thumb_yello: - kinda :naughty:

:jawdrop: I remember someone asking me that. :blink: Do you have a picture of yourself to refresh my memory? :lmao:

Yes it was the dvd booklet.

Sheena, I read your posts - you have a passion and a candid sense of humour that I so admire! :thumb_yello:

hey cheers ! wanna be my new best mate , no-one else seems too :roftl: