2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

Just when I think I may be coming slowly back to reality, I see a photo like this and it makes my breath catch in my throat. I dare anyone to look at this and not to have the urge to bite their own lip. :wub2:

Thank you for posting!

I bite my lip all the time now, and on the inside :sad:

Look what you've done to me Mika! :crybaby:

haha

Ive always bitten my lip. Before mika haha.

My friends laughed because the said they looked like a dog when i did it (?)

haha

:( news...

hahahah sad :sad:

you mean no news?

yes :tears: It's taking so long! I know they're just gonna tell us to be patient, but we've been waiting for a while now...

okay im gonna do my homework so i can come back on later

bye! :huglove: ill still be signed on :naughty:

Awww ok have fun :naughty:

:huglove:

I know they're just gonna tell us to be patient, but we've been waiting for a while now...

FYI, the news is coming from Freddie or Deano - and it's 2am and 3am for those two.

Don't think any news is coming while it's still Monday in North America. :thumbdown:

My belgian mate Phylomene has uploaded her brilliant pics of the 28th gig:

sample:

Sanstitre.jpg

brix2.jpg

The rest is to be found here:

http://interfutsal.be/phylomene/mikabrix/

YAAAAY FOR PHILO :wub2: :wub2:

hi thanks for posting the photos they are fantastic :mf_lustslow: , my camera played up on the night! great memories keep thinking was Thursday really real :blush-anim-cl:

My belgian mate Phylomene has uploaded her brilliant pics of the 28th gig:

sample:

Sanstitre.jpg

brix2.jpg

The rest is to be found here:

http://interfutsal.be/phylomene/mikabrix/

YAAAAY FOR PHILO :wub2: :wub2:

Yay for Philo indeed!!

Plus I got to meet her and she's a truly lovely girl, even though we didn't really understand eachother much due to language restrictions, but she was really nice. And I got a bracelet thanks to her.Thanks Philo. I must have lost count of the times I said to her "I love you" that night,hahaha!!!

Now seriously-These pics are something else!! I MUST get the ones where my tshirt is so clear, wow, they are amazing!! You can even see the glittery paint (silver) that I used to fill in the braces of the little guy, and a bit of the glitter and sequins on the shoes. Sigh.:wub2:

Oh and thanks to the other people who posted pics, they are all such great quality!! Thanks to Mr. Violet and to Marleen. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone:blush-anim-cl: .

Oh, and here's Grace Kelly on youtube (will get around to posting higher quality somewhere else later)

Ahem.........excuse my shouting, I was excited!!

Here's "How Much Do You Love Me":

Oh wow! Going on these images, you get to see the "other" side...thanks for posting. I like the one with Saranayde in it- she looks good and looks like she's having a good time. Poor Mickey looks like he needs a rest...

Haha!!!! You got Sheena too!!! She will love that!! :naughty:

Andy is so cute!!! :wub2:

Yeah,she was pretending to be all moody:roftl:

does someone wanna black out ma face in the 1 of me :boxed: come on its a tradition in here now ! sheena no face :roftl:

Are you serious? If you are I'll delete it.....:thumb_yello: But I think that you should leave it, and besides, nobody else would have known before you guys made all the comments, LOL!!