2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

Royworld. And I found them very good, actually. Something in between Coldplay and Snow Patrol, I will definitely look for more of their stuff. :thumb_yello:

I was also quite pleased that we wouldn't get Yelle again that night because then out of 4 Mika gigs it would have been four times Yelle as support and I really think having seen her 3 times is just about enough :roftl:

BTW, I have a request: If anybody could post a list of the songs that were played in between the support act and Mika, I'd be more than happy. I reckon it was posted somewhere before but I can't find it. So if anyone could direct me there... :blush-anim-cl:

BTW, I have a request: If anybody could post a list of the songs that were played in between the support act and Mika, I'd be more than happy. I reckon it was posted somewhere before but I can't find it. So if anyone could direct me there... :blush-anim-cl:

One of them was Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright. :wub2: :wub2:

Or was it played before the support act?

I think there was also Blur- Country House? And.. that's all I remember lol

One of them was Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright. :wub2: :wub2:

Or was it played before the support act?

I think there was also Blur- Country House? And.. that's all I remember lol

Thanks!

... I also remember Yael Naim - New Soul and Sweet Dreams of course :wink2:

But what else?

they are changed from the last year..I liked Monaco pff:cool:

I have a request: If anybody could post a list of the songs that were played in between the support act and Mika, I'd be more than happy. I reckon it was posted somewhere before but I can't find it. So if anyone could direct me there... :blush-anim-cl:

the ones I remember{in any particular order}

Eurythmics-sweet dreams

Blur-country house

MGMT-kids

Yael Naim-new soul

Kate Nash-pumkin soup

omg:wub2:

that's the only reason coz I like Mark Ronson too:naughty:

Yeh!! :punk: ... it was great , the whole thing rocked :punk:

That makes two of us. I even think he might be in the audience... dreaming is for free, isn't it?)

Yeh I would of put money on him bouncing out :punk:

I think he's a sweetie, but ahem...cute?:roftl: I can't believe you girls risked your lives like that, you must have been REALLY thirsty, LOL!!

]

:naughty: well i was about to chuck....i really didnt want to, not in front of 4,000 people! :naughty:

Me and Cassie had bouts of being on the verge of being sick , it was sooo warm :boxed:

wasnt it!! i really dont know how i survived wearing Sylvester all that time! Once i got on stage that was it, the combination of heat exhaustion,dehydration and adrenaline took its toll :naughty:

wasnt it!! i really dont know how i survived wearing Sylvester all that time! Once i got on stage that was it, the combination of heat exhaustion,dehydration and adrenaline took its toll :naughty:

I was looking up thinking .. how on earth are you coping!!! :roftl:

It was mega hot for us!! .. never mind you .. I would of died of laughter if you had :thumb_yello::naughty:

I was looking up thinking .. how on earth are you coping!!! :roftl:

It was mega hot for us!! .. never mind you .. I would of died of laughter if you had :thumb_yello::naughty:

:naughty: oh thats nice! at least i would have provided some extra entertainment eh? Andy probably filmed me heaving away :naughty: i was actually about to walk off back stage to throw up till me and Jen found the water :naughty:

Here are my videos of the gig:

So beautiful, so sweet, so nice, so... I could go on for hours, but I don't know enough words. He's just so amazing :wub2:

I love you very much, Mika :huglove:

:wub2:

I so wanted to be Gray Skelly at that moment. Gray Skelly must be a very good kisser (I forgot to ask it Mika after the gig), I think this kiss took longer dan the one on the 26. And their love for each other has grows. On November 11th in Amsterdam it was just a hug and now Mika really goes for it :naughty:

He's so sweet :wub2:

thank u for these, they are ace and mika looks so much better and healthier than he did last year:wub2: great to see