The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

Hi, no news Christina.

Hi Silver..... I hope you don't get what I've had, its a nasty one.

Rose did you see the pic I posted about 5 pages back of Brian and a penguin?

Yes I did, thank you.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Clare, what a nice welcome. I hope you get your hip sorted out soon.

Painwise, I know how you feel. I hope you get on top of that soon. Does the warmer weather seem to help?

Are you going to post the piccy your dad took?

I have an appointment with a physio lady on Monday.

Yeah, warmer weather does help yeah.

How's Bri?

I've asked this on the Vote for Mika thread but nobody has responded so I thought I'd ask if any of my fellow Oldings know the answer.

"We've got a thread to vote for Mika (which I think needs updating), but is there anywhere where we record what he's actually won? (eg Brits, Vodafone Best Live Male Act etc). With maybe links to acceptance speeches and performances?":winner_first_h4h:

I am not aware of one Silver butthen I don't venture out of here too much :roftl:

If there isn't one already I think it would be a very good idea :thumb_yello:

I am not aware of one Silver butthen I don't venture out of here too much :roftl:

Yeah I know what you mean. Some of those threads are a little weird:shocked:

and some are just plain scary :eek:

Hellooooooo Kath. How's you?

Not at all bad thank you clare.

Ha, Silver.....your post was supposed to be here too....I aren't doing very well tonight!:naughty:

I have to admit, particularly at the moment, if i venture out of here I might say something I shouldn't! :naughty:

Not at all bad thank you clare.

Ha, Silver.....your post was supposed to be here too....I aren't doing very well tonight!:naughty:

I have to admit, particularly at the moment, if i venture out of here I might say something I shouldn't! :naughty:

Loads of things.

I've been tired, bored and fed up today.

Have to go now, cheer up Clare, hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Oh! I've just seen a post that says JackViolet has left the MFC, is this true?

Thanks. Hope to see you later then.

Have to go now, cheer up Clare, hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Oh! I've just seen a post that says JackViolet has left the MFC, is this true?

Oh my, not another one. :boxed:

Going to find the post.

I don't know about Jack...but I know there have been quite a lot of ruptions over the last week :shocked:

Clare.............I hope you have a better day tomorrow and that you feel better. I hope the sun shines on you :thumb_yello:

Earlier we were making o some poetry....here is one for you...

There was a young lady called clare,

She would like to see Mika but couldn't get there,

But the Oldlings said 'Hey'

Let's not let things get in the way

When we get a UK date you'll be there !:naughty::roftl:

How's that? I do try!!!!!!

OMG.................she's back! Still hyper? Or is that normal for you? :naughty:

I'm back, not for long though, I have an appointment at 1.

And yes, hyper really is quite normal for me, much to the consternation of my parents when I was growing up LOL

They used to say if they could bottle my energy and sell it, the world would never need another source again! :)

I'm back, not for long though, I have an appointment at 1.

And yes, hyper really is quite normal for me, much to the consternation of my parents when I was growing up LOL

They used to say if they could bottle my energy and sell it, the world would never need another source again! :)

Strangly though, we were just talking aboutthis yesterday. When my son was young he was hyper hyper.....now he is so laid back he is horizontal :shocked:

Where are you in BC Crystal? I have visited relatives in Langley and been in Vancouver and Victoria,

Just had a text from Carri. She is at the hoosiers gig. She said the support act was a bit heavy Goth.........The Script :shocked:

Strangly though, we were just talking aboutthis yesterday. When my son was young he was hyper hyper.....now he is so laid back he is horizontal :shocked:

Yeah I've gotten a little more laid back in my oldlings, but still have more than enough ability to be hyper when necessary....or when prompted...and well..Mika just prompts that hyper! Pulls every single bit of it out from wherever it hides, puts it all together, and makes this Holy smoking hyper Crystal!

I went to my brothers the other day after a HUGE dose of Mika, and I couldn't stop laughing, and giggling and he just kept making me laugh more, and says "Man I love your energy tonight!" and man, at one point, my face was sooooo sore from laughing, and he was still making me laugh more, the torturous beast!!

Where are you in BC Crystal? I have visited relatives in Langley and been in Vancouver and Victoria,

Well currently I'm in the interior of BC, in Castlegar, going to college, but I'm originally from Surrey, Cloverdale to be exact, which is neighbors to Langley, and I lived in Vancouver City for 15 years until I came here to college.